Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I have to admit that I also wondered if the baby wasn't a bit of a distraction technique.

On another note entirely, has anyone ever seen Carrie and Princess Bea in the same room together? Just asking .....
I always thought Catherine Ryan myself...

Reactions: 5
Longtime lurker here on Tattlelife 🙊

Any gossip on the strictly pros? I can't make out if AJ is straight? Oti and Kelvin, I don't believe it too be honest. Also what happened to Gio and Ashley? Gemma and Gorka, and Janette and Alijaz seem lovely together though! I have heard Neil is now dating Emma Barton now?

Reactions: 5
Anyone ever met any of the cast of line of duty?
Yeah I met Martin once years ago at a New Years party in a small town in south Scotland. My pal I was with was going out with a guy who thought of himself as a bit of a paolo nutini and he was singing at it. Not sure how the connection was made but Martin was at this party with him. This would be about 9 years ago and he wasn’t really in anything main stream at this point and don’t think many people recognised him atall. Seemed down to earth and every normal!

Reactions: 4
I still find it surprising that Matthew Broderick killed two people in Ireland during the late 80s, no one ever mentions it or brings it up in the press.
The only punishment he got for killing two people was a £175 fine. I wonder how he lives with himself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Any gossip on the strictly pros? I can't make out if AJ is straight? Oti and Kelvin, I don't believe it too be honest. Also what happened to Gio and Ashley? Gemma and Gorka, and Janette and Alijaz seem lovely together though! I have heard Neil is now dating Emma Barton now?
Friend of a friend worked on set as a runner for years, apparently it was an open secret behind the scenes that Kevin Clifton and Louise were sleeping together and it was one of the reasons her marriage broke down.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Friend of a friend worked on set as a runner for years, apparently it was an open secret behind the scenes that Kevin Clifton and Louise were sleeping together and it was one of the reasons her marriage broke down.
If Louise did, fair play to her. Jamie was putting it about all through their marriage.

Reactions: 47
To cheer you up, PaddyDomino, Michael Sheen does an awful lot for charity. If it wasn't for him, the Homeless World Cup in Cardiff last year would have been cancelled, they fell very short on the funding and he made up the difference.
Ah, I'm glad to hear that! 😊

Reactions: 3
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to pain to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic. May be recovering now?

Just to keep everyone up to date!
I heard Ant had an affair with Amanda Holden to by someone who works on I am a celeb

Reactions: 14

Aliona was shagging Matt Baker.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.