Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise and Jamie got together in around 1996 I think. They were introduced by Robbie Williams of all people. So Jamie was with her when she was still a raunchy pop star. She was often voted sexiest women in the world and they were always considered a very good looking couple, but were also seen as a down to earth alternative to the Beckham’s as they seemed to live a much more normal life. I believe they had trouble conceiving and it took a while for them to have their kids, and that always takes its toll on a couple. Their first son was born quite a few years after they married. I think initially whilst they were well matched and happy things changed as so they often do and Louise became stuck in a rut.

Reactions: 24
Natalie Imbuglia used to have a massive house on the Thames - I went on a boat trip nearly twenty years ago and sailed past it. I think she has sold it now and moved to a village a bit further away from the Thames.

Reactions: 5
I've never met Camilla, but I've always thought she'd be good fun.

A friend of mine works for a domestic abuse charity which Camilla is involved with. My friend told me that Camilla does a lot of work behind the scenes, she just doesn't publicise it. Apparently she's very nice.

Reactions: 39
Natalie Imbuglia used to have a massive house on the Thames - I went on a boat trip nearly twenty years ago and sailed past it. I think she has sold it now and moved to a village a bit further away from the Thames.
She probably got flooded

Reactions: 5
I’d completely forgotten about this but I once met somebodywho claimed to have some connection to Nick Grimshaw’s mates. They claimed that Harry Styles copped off with Natalie Imbruglia at James Corden’svwedding and she asked him to punch her in the face during their ‘encounter’ . Some years later I was listening to one of Chris Moyles’s charity podcasts that he did with Radio X (don’t judge me, my partner is a fan) . He told this long story about how he was talking to Natalie Imbruglia at a showbiz wedding and thought he might be getting somewhere with her when another celebrity came along and got off with her. He beeped out the celebrity’s name.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought Giovanni had done that to Ranvir too, she was all goo goo eyes at him.

Re Jamie, I remember Judge Rinder, who is mates with her and was on the same SCD season, who said he wishes he could tell the reasons why Louise left Jamie. Sort of hinting darkly that the public were misjudging Louise for wanting out.

My theory is that J was good at providing £s, but had multiple affairs whilst expecting Louise to be good wifey and mother, like his mother who doted on Harry (although H dotes on her back and seems the faithful type). Going on SCD bolstered her confidence, and the people on there said she could do better (like Daisy Lowe, Rinder and Kevin Clifton).

Although Jamie and Louise look properly happy at the rehearsals for SCD, the one in the rehearsal room with Kevin getting J to dance with her. It is in this article. Louise used to be a really smiley person before SCD, she wasn’t a poseur like she is now. Now she pouts and looks dead eyed.
It was Ranvir I was thinking of with the whole ‘journey’ thing - she was made out to be so lacking in confidence because of her marriage break-up and he was literally sweeping her off her feet and making her feel special...and then came the rumours that they didn’t really even like each other 😂

Louise and Jamie got together in around 1996 I think. They were introduced by Robbie Williams of all people. So Jamie was with her when she was still a raunchy pop star. She was often voted sexiest women in the world and they were always considered a very good looking couple, but were also seen as a down to earth alternative to the Beckham’s as they seemed to live a much more normal life. I believe they had trouble conceiving and it took a while for them to have their kids, and that always takes its toll on a couple. Their first son was born quite a few years after they married. I think initially whilst they were well matched and happy things changed as so they often do and Louise became stuck in a rut.
Remember that really awful Thomas Cook advert they did? I have second hand embarrassment just thinking about it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was Ranvir I was thinking of with the whole ‘journey’ thing - she was made out to be so lacking in confidence because of her marriage break-up and he was literally sweeping her off her feet and making her feel special...and then came the rumours that they didn’t really even like each other 😂

Remember that really awful Thomas Cook advert they did? I have second hand embarrassment just thinking about it 😬
Yessssss🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Louise is the lucky one. Kids grown up and still young enough to have a great life, good looking woman too, she’ll be grand

Jamie on the other hand is pushing 50 with a baby on the way.

I know who I’d rather be

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Yes deffo 1996. She left Eternal in 1995, had a rubbish debut solo single called light of my life, then 1996 was her raunch era with Naked, Redknapp and the lads mags. I could never take her seriously as a raunchy act no matter how good looking she was (still is). My schoolmates and I had more respect for her ex Eternal bandmates as they never flashed flesh and had great voices. Her comeback in the 00s was cringe with that 2faced song trying to compete with young whippersnappers like Billie, Sam Mumba and Brit!

Reactions: 17
I googled some younger pics of Louise and Jamie together because I recall them looking so happy in their early days together. It really looked like the life and light drained out of her as the years went on, although I think he still looked happy. I do think he liked bagging himself a raunchy pop star but wanted her to be wifey and mummy, maybe when the kids came along. He just seems to have that vibe to him, and maybe looking at his mum and dad's relationship. She seemed to disappear out of the limelight save for a few appearances. I just remember the documentry where she went down to a size zero, to demonstrate how hard and dangerous it is to achieve and maintain, but said she said there was a part of her that liked it. It's like regaining that sense of control, maybe reflective of her feeling a lack of control in her own life. I never realised how much of a serial cheat he was until I came on here and read the stories. Does anyone remember then post about him having a stinky penis from an earlier thread?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Louise wasn’t entirely out the limelight. When Tim Lovejoy and Simon Rimmer’s previous show that was similar to Sunday Brunch was on another channel, can’t remember if it was ITV or BBC, Louise was the third presenter. She was very wooden. I used to think, you are still young, why are you wearing such dowdy clothes. It was so noticeable. Not saying it was a control issue by Jamie, but the dowdiness chimes with her comments about not wanting to embarrass her family wearing skimpy costumes at the beginning of SCD. Or maybe as she aged and had kids, her body confidence was low and she jettisoned her sexy image.

And then the channel stopped the programme and a new version went to Channel 4 (Sunday Brunch) and Louise was dropped.

She also had a lifestyle website and had her own make up range for a while - that was just before SCD.

Reactions: 9
Thank you for posting!
Have you ever met Camilla? I heard from someone that met her, that she's very nice.
That's a pity about Charles being rude, and that he whiffed 😃 I had a boss once, who used to smell a bit boiled cabbagey, so I know what you mean! 😅
I once worked somewhere where Camilla frequented and she was highly thought of - well mannered, nice to staff and tipped well

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d completely forgotten about this but I once met somebodywho claimed to have some connection to Nick Grimshaw’s mates. They claimed that Harry Styles copped off with Natalie Imbruglia at James Corden’svwedding and she asked him to punch her in the face during their ‘encounter’ . Some years later I was listening to one of Chris Moyles’s charity podcasts that he did with Radio X (don’t judge me, my partner is a fan) . He told this long story about how he was talking to Natalie Imbruglia at a showbiz wedding and thought he might be getting somewhere with her when another celebrity came along and got off with her. He beeped out the celebrity’s name.....
I’m not getting the bit in bold: Natalie asked Harry Styles to punch her in the face during their encounter?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I heard Natalie Imbruglia gave Harry Styles a blow job at James Corden's wedding reception. I also heard that Harry wasn't the only recipient of her affections.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My brother in law went to school with Taron Eagerton and he said he was really arrogant and up himself.

One of his relatives told us at a family party that Taron posed for a selfie with a fan in a local pub and then charged them £5 for the selfie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
My brother in law went to school with Taron Eagerton and he said he was really arrogant and up himself.

One of his relatives told us at a family party that Taron posed for a selfie with a fan in a local pub and then charged them £5 for the selfie.
That's a disappointment. He does seem to be full of himself though.

Reactions: 4
I heard Natalie Imbruglia gave Harry Styles a blow job at James Corden's wedding reception. I also heard that Harry wasn't the only recipient of her affections.
Yes Ive heard the story of her at James Cordens wedding reception! Wasn't she supposed to have got off with Matt Smith and a few others too?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.