Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we're dropping PERSONAL TEA...

Aljaz Skorjanec once punched me. He's a thoroughly lovely fellow, and was totally right to be hitting me, and despite being surprisingly slender IRL he's got a good right hook on him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My Mum met Sophie at a party and said she was absolutely lovely and very normal. She didn’t twig who she was at first.
It's really nice to hear from people that know the royals that they are lovely. I had a mutual friend that used to go shooting with Sophie - not the girl next door image that she portrays. Let's just say the great outdoors seemed to get her a little frisky! (And Ed wasn't there!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Elton John performed in the city where I lived once and he had a tantrum because a steward stopped those who had cheaper tickets blocking the view of others who had the more expensive tickets. He ranted that this poor woman was like Hitler.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not getting the bit in bold: Natalie asked Harry Styles to punch her in the face during their encounter?
More personal tea :LOL: I wouldn't say it is common, but there are certainly women who are into being hit during sex (for want of better phrasing). My only experience of something like that was with the most opposite person possible to Natalie as it was with a librarian (celeb circles lol). But as our "encounter" was heating up she kept asking me to slap her or hit her. I was genuinely uncomfortable and didn't do it which didn't go down well with her. I won't go amateur therapist into her, but I would imagine something triggers that desire.

Edit: Brings a different meaning to the lyrics "I'm cold and I am shamed, Lying naked on the floor"!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's really nice to hear from people that know the royals that they are lovely. I had a mutual friend that used to go shooting with Sophie - not the girl next door image that she portrays. Let's just say the great outdoors seemed to get her a little frisky! (And Ed wasn't there!)
I believe they have always had an 'agreement'...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
IIRC she's been openly bisexual for a while. She doesn't seem to stay with anyone for very long though. And as has been said, she's with Taika Waititi, although there have been some slight rumours that its a throuple with Tessa Thompson 😅
I’d do Taika waititi in a heartbeat 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How do I advertise my services as a beard? sounds like a great job for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I mean my husband wouldn’t mind if I had a crack. I’m older and disabled so I’d make you look extra caring and totally unbothered by the aesthetics and the discriminatory ignorance of others.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.