Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree about Rachel Riley . The breastfeeding/ vaccine post is really important, and I think its great it’s being publicised that it’s safe.
I agree. I don't know why anyone mentioning that they breastfed is a 'stealth boast'. Women get a ton of grief for breastfeeding toddlers most of the time. And she is publicising the safety of the vaccine for pregnant/ breastfeeding mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Actually I watched him being interviewed on the telly and he looked very healthy none of that redness so
I wonder if they used colour filters on the cameras? Also he looked very elegant in his tails rather than his usual get up. Unfortunately he mentioned he has a new show coming out soon which rather depresses me although of course I won’t have to watch it.
Its make up honey. MAKE UP.

I disagree about Rachel Riley . The breastfeeding/ vaccine post is really important, and I think its great it’s being publicised that it’s safe.
I fully agree that I perhaps have a chip on my shoulder about such posts, I cannot help but feel they’re a bit “look at what a multitasking amazing beast I am” but again that’s probably my internal bias showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I suspect that Lauren is high end beard, who also offers surrogacy.
I've been giving this a lot of thought and I've decided I'm not going to offer surrogacy in my new bearding business. I will, however, offer discounts for longer-term contracts, say, 10 years for the price of 7 - something like that. Just got to find myself a taker now. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I fully agree that I perhaps have a chip on my shoulder about such posts, I cannot help but feel they’re a bit “look at what a multitasking amazing beast I am” but again that’s probably my internal bias showing.
I see what you mean, it can be a fine line - especially with “The Whitmore” being the way she is. But a pregnant woman with a high profile saying she has been vaccinated is a good thing.

Does she have her own line of kids clothing? I saw in the post she thanked @rachelrileyuk 🤔

My intense dislike of her comes from the fact she’s married to Pasha of Strictly fame. He could bang me harder than a barn door in a gale

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's called Shane isn't she?
I bet her schooldays were no picnic.
I can’t remember who mentioned Lauren Silverman’s older son and how he is never pictured; I vaguely remember when Lauren fell pregnant and there were all the legalities in the papers that one of the clauses stated her son with her now ex husband couldnt live with her and Simon for 4 years .
What a horrible woman to choose a richer man over a rich man and duck off and abandon her eldest.

That is why I like him too, he’s ahas great people skills and you can see that he always tries to make people on the shows he presents feel comfortable and get them involved as much as possible. He also understands the normal person. I find with the older presenters they’ve been in the game for so long and have been in higher social circles they don’t know how to interact with the everyday public anymore.

It’s funny to see that camp fella with a face full of makeup and a dodgy tan from the xfactor is now one of the presenters in the UK.
Yes I have a lot of respect for R. He heavily hinted about Pip and Snowy being arseholes to the underlings whilst most would follow the politic line(pun intended) of everything being lovely at T.M

Re Pasha he seems lovely to me but sexless that Artem though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What a horrible woman to choose a richer man over a rich man and duck off and abandon her eldest.

Yes I have a lot of respect for R. He heavily hinted about Pip and Snowy being arseholes to the underlings whilst most would follow the politic line(pun intended) of everything being lovely at T.M

Re Pasha he seems lovely to me but sexless that Artem though!
I think her husband played hardball over their son, insisting he didn’t was not to be uprooted from his eduction in Manhattan hence why he stays with his dad.... fair play to the bloke... Simon is the one who flits around the world.. so she now has to accommodate both sons by splitting her time between them not the son accommodating his mother’s new lifestyle...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.