Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met them (very briefly) at an event in Ireland and they seemed lovely too. It is a weird situation obviously as they meet so many people on those visits, but Camilla seemed like a genuinely friendly person.

Events with charities and other groups must be tiring for famous people as everyone wants to go up to them, so I always appreciate that if they seem off that they may well just be tired and hungry!
Totally agree. I would imagine it can be quite hard going here and there.

Reactions: 1
Thank you for posting!
Have you ever met Camilla? I heard from someone that met her, that she's very nice.
That's a pity about Charles being rude, and that he whiffed 😃 I had a boss once, who used to smell a bit boiled cabbagey, so I know what you mean! 😅
I know what you mean too! Ex cabbagey boss here too! What is that smell?

I’d do Jamie 🙈
Get in line 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everybody who got paired with Kevin Clifton went on to.dump their partner shortly after.
I think he makes them feel valued and raises their self esteem so they start re- evaluating their life

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know how/why Rita Ora got the America’s Next Top Model gig a few years ago? I found it such an odd choice and didn’t even realise she was well known in America
Oh yes!! Man I’d forgotten about that!! Abruptly replaced back with Tyra the next season, if I recall!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everybody who got paired with Kevin Clifton went on to.dump their partner shortly after.
I think he makes them feel valued and raises their self esteem so they start re- evaluating their life
I thought Giovanni had done that to Ranvir too, she was all goo goo eyes at him.

Re Jamie, I remember Judge Rinder, who is mates with her and was on the same SCD season, who said he wishes he could tell the reasons why Louise left Jamie. Sort of hinting darkly that the public were misjudging Louise for wanting out.

My theory is that J was good at providing £s, but had multiple affairs whilst expecting Louise to be good wifey and mother, like his mother who doted on Harry (although H dotes on her back and seems the faithful type). Going on SCD bolstered her confidence, and the people on there said she could do better (like Daisy Lowe, Rinder and Kevin Clifton).

Although Jamie and Louise look properly happy at the rehearsals for SCD, the one in the rehearsal room with Kevin getting J to dance with her. It is in this article. Louise used to be a really smiley person before SCD, she wasn’t a poseur like she is now. Now she pouts and looks dead eyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Andrew Parker Bowles was bedding Camilla and Princess Anne at the same time, and Camilla chose Andrew over Charles despite the Princess Anne competition. Incestous little world the aristocracy.

Wonder if she based a character on Camilla.
One of the horses.
Sorry, could not resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never thought much of Camilla but she went up in my estimation when she did that crafty wink at the press behind Donald trump's back.
Screenshot_20210526-150355.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Andrew Parker Bowles was bedding Camilla and Princess Anne at the same time, and Camilla chose Andrew over Charles despite the Princess Anne competition. Incestous little world the aristocracy.
That's probably true of most tight-knit communities. Professions like accountancy or actuary are the same. Everyone shags everyone in their early 20s and a lot then marry each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really like Camilla and I just wish she had married Charles at the start. Then again, we'd have no Will and Kate and no Harry and Meg and tattle would be a bit dull.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I remember years ago there was a rumour that Natalie was into the ‘yachting’ scene but I don’t want to believe it as she seems too sweet for that
I remember hearing that Natalie was so beautiful when she was at school she used to have to have a bodyguard...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe that's how he got three women to marry him, I always wondered how he managed that :unsure:😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to the Cornwall Country Show a few years ago, I was on holidays and saw it was on, I am partial to a bit of livestock judging, and a cheese auction. It was on the same day as Charles & Camilla visited as part of their Duchy of Cornwall tour. I did not expect to see them, it’s a big show ground. There was a kerfuffle ahead and Charles was suddenly there, in that grey suit he wears, pressing the flesh of the local dignitaries and the small crowd. He was very chatty and engaged. Camilla just sought of waved and left him to it. (He was very red, he doesn’t look particularly healthy, a bit florid.)

Later on I was walking around the show ground and a golf buggy came towards me, with Camilla on board. She looked so fed up! No gossip really but I quite liked the fact she didn’t hide her boredom and left Charles to it. She was wearing lots of make up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My theory is that J was good at providing £s, but had multiple affairs whilst expecting Louise to be good wifey and mother, like his mother who doted on Harry (although H dotes on her back and seems the faithful type). Going on SCD bolstered her confidence, and the people on there said she could do better (like Daisy Lowe, Rinder and Kevin Clifton)
Yes this is what I think too. She also used to be quite a raunchy pop star in her own right before she met Jamie. He married a pop star and them expected a demure little housewife, and she willingly obliged. I think she did have her head turned by Kevin Clifton and Daisy Lowe. I never used to get the animosity towards Kevin Clifton, but if you have 3 ex wives by the time you are in your 30's surely alarm bells should ring for any woman! I also like Daisy Lowe, and she probably looked like she has a great life going to parties and being papped that probably looked like freedom for Louise. Not sure if they are still friends. In the long run, she probably is better off without that cheating git. He'll be back to square 1, although i doubt hell be doing many nappies, while she has older children, but its bound to hurt. I think she had IVF and lots of fertility issues, and then Jamie has shacked up with someone who can pop out babies with impunity and has got pregnant in 5 minutes!

A real ‘Sliding Doors ‘ moment.
I agree. I think she knew the deal and would have been happily shagging around and being not bothered of Charles did the same ( with other people), lived fairly separate lives and been quite happy. They apparently have separate houses now because Charles is too fussy, but they always seem like real companions when they are together.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.