Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.
Louise has kids with Jamie, of course her ex should have told her out of courtesy and also because of the blended nature of the families going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I have to say I am enjoying Daily Mails morning reporting of their daily coffee run(its all they seem to do).

He looks miserable and is getting gradually worse,by her due date I reckon he will have a noose in his hand.

On a side note,I've always found something very off about Jamie Redknapp,cant put my finger on it but my gut just doesn't like this guy at all.

Reactions: 36
Didn't Jamie always cheat on Louise, or is that just rumours?

His new girlfriend always looks miserable.
I obviously don’t know for certain because I’m not louise or Jamie haha but I read that he did cheat on her but he has an injunction so the press can’t print anything on it, apparently it’s well known though.

I think that louise probably stuck around for so long because of the kids to try and make it work and tbf she did always seem besotted with Jamie.

Reactions: 16

Never got why she's popular. Always preferred Jay who had a successful career and then seemed pushed in to the spotlight of her reality show to make her happy when he would have probably liked it better being hidden away. Size 2 is far too small too. Men love curves :)
Hated the woman ever since she first appeared on Laguna beach, even at 16 she seemed like a nasty piece of work. Grates on me that she claims she hasn’t had her boobs done when she quite obviously has, they remind me of the fembots from Austin powers with that stuck on look. Can’t stand when celebrities make out they are so naturally beautiful with these amazing bodies when we have eyes that can clearly see it’s cosmetic help. Size 2 with tits like that.... nah. Although it’s impressive the KC has managed to make a living out of treating those around a like c***s!

Reactions: 12

Never got why she's popular. Always preferred Jay who had a successful career and then seemed pushed in to the spotlight of her reality show to make her happy when he would have probably liked it better being hidden away. Size 2 is far too small too. Men love curves :)
Eh? Men like women in all shapes and sizes, let's not do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Happy to oblige!

The Queen - She is so tiny, actually really surprised me! I’ve never seen such immaculate hair in my life, she is the literal definition of ‘ not a hair out of place’. I thought she was very genuine and seemed to take a real interest in what people had to say.

Prince Philip - A very lovely man, had a wicked sense of humour. I think his health had been decline for some years before his death, last time I saw him he was quite unsteady on his feet and seemed very, very tired and that was around 5/6 years ago. Always very friendly.

Prince Charles - Very rude on both occasions I met him. Came across as completely uninterested in what anyone was saying to him. He also smelt quite bad, only way I could explain it was he smelt a bit like over cooked cabbage.

Prince William - My favourite royal by far, very down to earth and a really good laugh. I met him for the first time just after he got married and on the subsequent times we met, he remembered me and would always ask how I was. Kate is also a very warm, friendly person and incredibly beautiful up close.

Ed Sheeran - Met him just before he released his second album and he was doing a performance. His assistant was going mad because he was rubbing massively behind schedule as he was stopping to speak to fans, give autographs etc and he wouldn’t move on until he had said hello to everyone there. Smelt utterly divine as well. One of the lads I worked with asked him if the rumours about him and Taylor Swift were true, he laughed and said no but that she was’ a very good wingman’. Very lovely guy.

Katherine Jenkins - One word - vile. Met her when she did a performance for armed forces personnel serving abroad. When she arrived, she walked straight to her car, completely ignoring everyone. Left all her bags on the aircraft which meant the army ground staff had to carry them to her car abs are didn’t even thank them. Met her several times then over the next few days, completely ignorant abs would either be texting on her phone when you were talking to her or be barking orders at her hair and make up team. She was flying back after she performed so was put in a separate room so she wouldn’t be pestered for autographs etc. Once the departure lounge filled up, I saw her fix her make up then stroll out to the lounge to speak with armed forces personnel, have her picture taken etc. It was literally like someone flicked a switch in her. Once she had enough, she went back to her room and resuming grunting at people and being rude. I noticed she was especially rude to females but would turn the charm right up if there were any good looking blokes around. Saw her without make up and she is the most unremarkable person without it, you would walk past her in the street and not recognise her.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders ( random i know) very sweet ladies and so stunning, it takes your breath away a little bit!

Carol Vordemam - Another one who is quite miserable but who can turn the charm on instantly. When you see her in the flesh, it’s quite obvious she’s had some work done on her bum. She is so tiny and petite abs the bum is so out of proportion. Had a lot of work done to her face and its given her a very odd fixed expression.

I never met Prince Harry, however I know people who worked with him during his time in the Army. He is always spoken about in glowing terms and it seemed to be the case and if he could have stayed in the Army then he would have done. Not afraid of hard graft and a lot of people were very sorry when he had to leave.

I’ve heard a few stories about Jim Davidson being very sexually inappropriate towards women. An lady I worked with recalled that she met him after a show in the UK and asked for a photo. He obliged and stuck his hand on her arse whilst the picture was taken, she was only about 16 at the time.
Thank you for posting!
Have you ever met Camilla? I heard from someone that met her, that she's very nice.
That's a pity about Charles being rude, and that he whiffed 😃 I had a boss once, who used to smell a bit boiled cabbagey, so I know what you mean! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She's absolutely gorgeous. Also, different men like different things. Plenty of men like slim women. The same guy can find a really curvy girl attractive whilst also finding a slim girl really attractive.

Plus, different people are naturally different sizes. Some people are just slim. It's better that people be their natural size with a health lifestyle. For some people that's a slim body. The whole "real woman" thing frustrates as slim women are real women too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Louise has kids with Jamie, of course her ex should have told her out of courtesy and also because of the blended nature of the families going forward.
I was in the same situation 13 years ago. My ex and new partner were expecting. We have a daughter. I heard it secondhand. It wouldn't have killed him to tell me out of respect for me and our daughter.
When you have children with someone, unfortunately you still have to have some sort of relationship or communication with your ex, if you are any decent person.
Jamie is not a nice person, or a good father.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for posting!
Have you ever met Camilla? I heard from someone that met her, that she's very nice.
That's a pity about Charles being rude, and that he whiffed 😃 I had a boss once, who used to smell a bit boiled cabbagey, so I know what you mean! 😅
No I’ve never met her but people I know have and they all say she’s very nice. One of them said that she was a ‘proper lady’ whatever that means 😂 I think he meant that the way she carries herself is how you would imagine royalty to be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hated the woman ever since she first appeared on Laguna beach, even at 16 she seemed like a nasty piece of work. Grates on me that she claims she hasn’t had her boobs done when she quite obviously has, they remind me of the fembots from Austin powers with that stuck on look. Can’t stand when celebrities make out they are so naturally beautiful with these amazing bodies when we have eyes that can clearly see it’s cosmetic help. Size 2 with tits like that.... nah. Although it’s impressive the KC has managed to make a living out of treating those around a like c***s!
She thought she was the bleeping bees knees..annoying

Reactions: 6
My mother-in-law met Camilla a few times - the first time was a really cold day and mother-in-law completely forgot everything she knew about royal protocol (which she was quite well versed in, having met most of them through her charity work), grabbed both Camilla's hands between hers and said, 'Oh you poor dear, you're freezing. Let's get you inside and warmed up.' Apparently no offence was taken, but we only have mother-in-law's word on that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for posting!
He wears his clothes for years..could be why he has the whiff of savoy about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I obviously don’t know for certain because I’m not louise or Jamie haha but I read that he did cheat on her but he has an injunction so the press can’t print anything on it, apparently it’s well known though.

I think that louise probably stuck around for so long because of the kids to try and make it work and tbf she did always seem besotted with Jamie.
Jamie was renowned for being unfaithful, especially once he joined Sky Sports as a pundit, as he used to stay in hotels all over the country and even had a rented apartment in West London. The (very strong) rumour for a good few years was that he was in a fairly long term second relationship with Natalie Imbruglia and they stayed together in the apartment whenever he was 'working' in London. Even his colleagues at Sky knew all about it.

He has always been an absolute rat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I reckon Jamie was a serial cheat, but always "came home at night"..Chris eubanks, and Louise was the faithful wifey, til she got a " taste of strictly" and Jamie FLIPPED!....table/turn?🤔

Reactions: 12
What does the Eubanks reference mean @Cutey ?
Some men believe if they come home to wifey everynight, what's the problem?.....messed up thinking!

When Chris eubanks was questioned by piers about cheating, his reply was " I CAME HOME EVERY NIGHT"

When Chris eubanks was questioned by piers about cheating, his reply was " I CAME HOME EVERY NIGHT"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ed Sheeran - Met him just before he released his second album and he was doing a performance. His assistant was going mad because he was rubbing massively behind schedule as he was stopping to speak to fans, give autographs etc and he wouldn’t move on until he had said hello to everyone there. Smelt utterly divine as well. One of the lads I worked with asked him if the rumours about him and Taylor Swift were true, he laughed and said no but that she was’ a very good wingman’. Very lovely guy.
I, unfortunately, have to confirm this. Ed Sheeran is a thoroughly nice bloke and does, indeed, smell absolutely brilliant. Which is annoying, because I think his music is absolute bilge and his face is the very definition of backpfeifengesicht and I was all geared up to hate him, but god damn he's likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I, unfortunately, have to confirm this. Ed Sheeran is a thoroughly nice bloke and does, indeed, smell absolutely brilliant. Which is annoying, because I think his music is absolute bilge and his face is the very definition of backpfeifengesicht and I was all geared up to hate him, but god damn he's likeable.
His music is *okay*, but its a bit too pop-folk for my liking at times. He does also do a lot of songwriting for others. Doubt she'd ever admit it, but I'd be somewhat surprised if he wasn't involved in the Taylor Swift song London Boy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.