Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd read about the gorgeous Natalie Imbruiglia copping off with nick Knowles and Chris moyles!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m not getting the bit in bold: Natalie asked Harry Styles to punch her in the face during their encounter?
Takes all sorts, I suppose 🤷‍♂️

Although I would remind anyone who would take part in such a thing of a court case by the name of R v Brown

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My OH and I have both met Camilla (separately) through work a few times and she was an absolute joy: really committed and engaged in the causes and people she meets through her role, kind and gracious to her staff at all levels and she’s wickedly funny. A close friend and colleague worked for Prince Edward for a few years and adores him. He’s just a top bloke and, once again, very funny and surprisingly self-effacing who, when my friend got married, gave him a card saying the secret to a happy marriage is to marry somebody brighter and better than you and make sure you count your lucky stars every day for finding them. He also sat in on a few meetings with Prince Andrew and found him predictably vile and also as thick as mince.
Do they know Edward's wife Sophie? She always appears to be really down to earth.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure I've heard this story before (about Graham being mugged as a young drama student). Didn't realise his boyfriend dumped him the next day..some people, eh.
Adam Kay's book "This Is Going To Hurt" also gets namechecked in this DM story, though I read this book a few years ago and don't remember reading about Graham Norton in it, either - unless it's s newer edition. Recommended if you want a right good laugh (there's some heart-wrenching stories too, and it's a bit sweary, so, not one for your gran).

Reactions: 10
I’ve just found this thread having been on the Kate Hayes threads mostly. Absolutely love it!

I don’t have gossip per se, but have met a lot of royal family and a few celebs in my previous job and can offer opinions on what they were like if anyone was interested?

Bib

Reactions: 2
I heard Natalie Imbruglia gave Harry Styles a blow job at James Corden's wedding reception. I also heard that Harry wasn't the only recipient of her affections.
I really need to start mixing in the right circles 😉How the devil do you know Nat Imbruglia gave Harry Styles a BJ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was going to edit my post about Cristiano Ronaldo and that picture, but can't seem to now - here it is, though it's an ancient meme.

(Oops, it's actually another footballer with a boner, I should know what that .gif looks like by now, seen it often enough).
Is irina shayk with kanye now?

I really need to start mixing in the right circles 😉How the devil do you know Nat Imbruglia gave Harry Styles a BJ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is the tea im here for

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure I've heard this story before (about Graham being mugged as a young drama student). Didn't realise his boyfriend dumped him the next day..some people, eh.
Adam Kay's book "This Is Going To Hurt" also gets namechecked in this DM story, though I read this book a few years ago and don't remember reading about Graham Norton in it, either - unless it's s newer edition. Recommended if you want a right good laugh (there's some heart-wrenching stories too, and it's a bit sweary, so, not one for your gran).
I think they‘ve namechecked the wrong book, I’m guessing it should’ve been “Dear NHS 100 stories to say thank you” also by Adam Kay

Reactions: 11
I've never met Camilla, but I've always thought she'd be good fun.

A friend of mine works for a domestic abuse charity which Camilla is involved with. My friend told me that Camilla does a lot of work behind the scenes, she just doesn't publicise it. Apparently she's very nice.
Many years ago a friend of mine worked at bucking palace, on admissions, over the summer months (they often take on extra “holiday staff”). He stopped her from entering as she didn’t have a ticket. The person he was with had to say “she doesn’t need one, she lives here”. Apparently camilla just smiled at them and took it in her stride rather than losing her rag. I’ve always felt she’s got an unjustified bad rep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I think they‘ve namechecked the wrong book, I’m guessing it should’ve been “Dear NHS 100 stories to say thank you” also by Adam Kay
That would make more sense. DM researchers' own-goal, once again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.