Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, unfortunately, have to confirm this. Ed Sheeran is a thoroughly nice bloke and does, indeed, smell absolutely brilliant. Which is annoying, because I think his music is absolute bilge and his face is the very definition of backpfeifengesicht and I was all geared up to hate him, but god damn he's likeable.
Every time I see him on TV or social media, my first thought is always about how lovely he smelt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.
Of course he does. She may need to support her sons with the news.

Reactions: 19
Thank you for posting!
Have you ever met Camilla? I heard from someone that met her, that she's very nice.
That's a pity about Charles being rude, and that he whiffed 😃 I had a boss once, who used to smell a bit boiled cabbagey, so I know what you mean! 😅
My OH and I have both met Camilla (separately) through work a few times and she was an absolute joy: really committed and engaged in the causes and people she meets through her role, kind and gracious to her staff at all levels and she’s wickedly funny. A close friend and colleague worked for Prince Edward for a few years and adores him. He’s just a top bloke and, once again, very funny and surprisingly self-effacing who, when my friend got married, gave him a card saying the secret to a happy marriage is to marry somebody brighter and better than you and make sure you count your lucky stars every day for finding them. He also sat in on a few meetings with Prince Andrew and found him predictably vile and also as thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Of course he does. She may need to support her sons with the news.
They’re 12 and 16, not exactly toddlers. Life moves on, they split up a while ago and we don’t know how the kids have adapted. For all we know they might have spent a lot of time with their “step-siblings” so this might not be a disaster to them.

I don’t really have a strong opinion on him either way but I’m not convinced by the whole “he hated her being on Strictly and forbade her from wearing skimpy outfits”. Every year on Strictly there’s a “blossoming flower” and practically overnight she went from Ann Widdicombe’s cast offs and orthopaedic dance shoes to skimpy outfits - there was little Kevin Clifton wouldn’t do to lift that glitterball imo so I’m more inclined to believe it was a “journey” rather than JR - especially if he had a string of other women on the go

Reactions: 12
Jamie was renowned for being unfaithful, especially once he joined Sky Sports as a pundit, as he used to stay in hotels all over the country and even had a rented apartment in West London. The (very strong) rumour for a good few years was that he was in a fairly long term second relationship with Natalie Imbruglia and they stayed together in the apartment whenever he was 'working' in London. Even his colleagues at Sky knew all about it.

He has always been an absolute rat.
Do you remember when Nick Knowles claimed he'd had a fling with Natalie Imbruglia?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I haven't kept up with this thread in a while but the last time I did Rita Ora was dating a man, I think a singer? and now she's dating a woman, unsure of her name? When did that happen? Does she stay with anyone for longer than a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't kept up with this thread in a while but the last time I did Rita Ora was dating a man, I think a singer? and now she's dating a woman, unsure of her name? When did that happen? Does she stay with anyone for longer than a week 😂
Dude do you live under a rock? She's with Taika Waititi, slobbering all over him in various public places.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IIRC she's been openly bisexual for a while. She doesn't seem to stay with anyone for very long though. And as has been said, she's with Taika Waititi, although there have been some slight rumours that its a throuple with Tessa Thompson 😅

Reactions: 4
Dude do you live under a rock? She's with Taika Waititi, slobbering all over him in various public places.
Well I thought she was? But I saw on Twitter she was snogging a woman two days ago! 😂 the daily mail called them 'gal pals' but they looked much closer than that, some backlash on Twitter due to the daily mail caption

Reactions: 5
Well I thought she was? But I saw on Twitter she was snogging a woman two days ago! 😂 the daily mail called them 'gal pals' but they looked much closer than that, some backlash on Twitter due to the daily mail caption
Don't want to upset your tummy if you've just eaten, but I believe that Taika was sandwiched in-between them at the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.
Completely disagree, she is the mother of his children- very disrespectful of him.
Plus, how domknow they had a "strong marriage".
Nobody knows what goes on fully in another persons marriage.

Reactions: 24
I've just been reading the daily mail comments on the redknapp news.

I just can't get my head around their split, these are some of the theories on the mail comments......

*She had been living the stepford life and suddenly saw stars again and left him to be a big media star

*She had an affair with her dance partner on strictly and dumped him for the dance partner but he wasn't interested and dumped her

*He was a serious cheat, womaniser and controller and when she saw a life outside of it she fled

*He was a controlling nasty man and couldn't handle her being in skimpy outfits in the public eye any longer and finished things.

Does anyone know who filed for divorce and on what grounds?

From the interviews she has done about regretting ending her marriage I always think it must be one of the top two... (her idea or her affair),so I wonder why she didn't just go back and say I made a mistake Jamie... Take me back please 😅

Anyhow, I think perhaps he should have sent her a text to tell her of his new bebe, just out of courtesy really because of the boys.... Perhaps he did and this is tabloid tales.... Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Thank you for posting!
Have you ever met Camilla? I heard from someone that met her, that she's very nice.
That's a pity about Charles being rude, and that he whiffed 😃 I had a boss once, who used to smell a bit boiled cabbagey, so I know what you mean! 😅
I’ve met camilla and she was lovely. She was with Charles and I found him lovely too. Suppose it depends on the situation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just been reading the daily mail comments on the redknapp news.

I just can't get my head around their split, these are some of the theories on the mail comments......

*She had been living the stepford life and suddenly saw stars again and left him to be a big media star

*She had an affair with her dance partner on strictly and dumped him for the dance partner but he wasn't interested and dumped her

*He was a serious cheat, womaniser and controller and when she saw a life outside of it she fled

*He was a controlling nasty man and couldn't handle her being in skimpy outfits in the public eye any longer and finished things.

Does anyone know who filed for divorce and on what grounds?

From the interviews she has done about regretting ending her marriage I always think it must be one of the top two... (her idea or her affair),so I wonder why she didn't just go back and say I made a mistake Jamie... Take me back please 😅

Anyhow, I think perhaps he should have sent her a text to tell her of his new bebe, just out of courtesy really because of the boys.... Perhaps he did and this is tabloid tales.... Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Jamie's "unreasonable behaviour" was the grounds for their divorce

source - https://www.joe.co.uk/life/court-documents-reveal-the-reason-for-redknapp-divorce-155130

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how/why Rita Ora got the America’s Next Top Model gig a few years ago? I found it such an odd choice and didn’t even realise she was well known in America

Reactions: 8
Whether they had a fling or not it was rumoured (here as well I think) that Kevin Clifton cut off Louise after Strictly. No doubt he bombarded her with flattery and mild flirtation to ramp up the chemistry between them for the programme. Then stopped returning her messages. What with that and Daisy Lowe encouraging her to be a party girl she probably thought a whole new exciting life was ahead of her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.