Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suicide leaves so much pain behind for the deceased’s family & friends. Parents wondering what they did wrong, siblings wondering why they didn’t notice the signs, partners wondering what silly argument was the trigger and children feeling utterly rejected, was i not worth living for. It’s not a death that’s claimed in shame anymore but it leaves so much pain behind, but I also think that the person who ends their life by suicide is in a world of pain from which they can see no escape. It’s a terrible sad situation for all involved. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
While we’re on the subject of yachters etc, does anyone remember a Russian girl on America’s Next Top Model about 10 years ago called Natalie (or Natasha) Galkina? She was a proper catwalk model but lately I’ve noticed her following and commenting on British Z listers Instagrams who are rumoured to be portapotties which I find a bit odd! Any tea on her? Why would she go from catwalk to being mates with the likes of Aisleyne, the Mcsorley sisters and the Badura sisters? Wouldn’t see Naomi, Kate, Cindy befriending such trash lol

Reactions: 2
Suicide leaves so much pain behind for the deceased’s family & friends. Parents wondering what they did wrong, siblings wondering why they didn’t notice the signs, partners wondering what silly argument was the trigger and children feeling utterly rejected, was i not worth living for. It’s not a death that’s claimed in shame anymore but it leaves so much pain behind, but I also think that the person who ends their life by suicide is in a world of pain from which they can see no escape. It’s a terrible sad situation for all involved. ❤
I agree two sisters I know never got over their Mothers suicide. They spent time and money on psychics and mediums trying to find out why😟

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ricky Gervais gives me the creeps if Im honest. Really iffy character
I know someone who claims they used to be in a band / write with Ricky Gervais and then he ran off with all the material and “made it”.
I don’t like him, he seems like a complete arse!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i saw a quote posted recently by someone i know whos partner took their own life..
Suicide doesn't end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I know someone who claims they used to be in a band / write with Ricky Gervais and then he ran off with all the material and “made it”.
I don’t like him, he seems like a complete arse!
I have noticed anytime Gervais writes by himself. He always makes his character the smartest in the room and everyone else is an idiot and that his character is the only person who has the right opinion and direction in life. It annoys me. He needs Stephen Merchant when writing as he grounds him and helps edit the characters and not make them shadows to Gervais overbearing character.

• Heart
I def get the creeps with Gervais too. Not in a pervy way at all but he seems sly and nasty to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I def get the creeps with Gervais too. Not in a pervy way at all but he seems sly and nasty to me.
I've never liked Ricky Gervais, as an actor, comedian, presenter, person. But I can never actually say what it is that causes me to just dislike him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ricky Gervais is one of those guys that thinks he is the pinnacle. What a completely unfunny twit. I've heard people exactly like him (and funnier) outside the local pub.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Talking about Lauren’s (Simon Cowell’s gf) never seen son. He’s at the races with them all today.
99EF3B16-F36B-4ABB-B244-1DE23256F6BD.jpeg
0C429BC0-BA90-4402-AADA-9D7B72181A56.jpeg

Reactions: 8
My husband killed himself when my son had just turned 3 , the devastation at realising you weren’t good enough for someone is horrible, someone committing suicide is still clouded in judgment and I can see what the op was meaning even though all grief is awful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I’m sorry to ask this and please don’t think I’m heartless but all the talk of losing loved ones, in whatever manner, can be very triggering and a gossip forum really isn’t the place. Can we please get back to the frivolity. Absolutely no offence intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I’m sorry to ask this and please don’t think I’m heartless but all the talk of losing loved ones, in whatever manner, can be very triggering and a gossip forum really isn’t the place. Can we please get back to the frivolity. Absolutely no offence intended.
Sorry x

Reactions: 5
Eric always looks such a spoilt little brat.
Eric always looks like a tiny middle aged man.

Simon looks really rough in that photo. Not well at all.

Why are they dressed like they are going to a wedding?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.