Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricky Gervais is one of those guys that thinks he is the pinnacle. What a completely unfunny twit. I've heard people exactly like him (and funnier) outside the local pub.
No I don't like him either. He always comes across as really smug and sanctimonious, like he is better than everyone else. Even when he's joking about celebs at award ceremonies you know he's smarming up to them off screen. I hate Afterlife too. I dont know why. My husband loves it but I just dislike it. so much. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
Could be drinking and smoking that has him looking in that state. He smokes like a chimney and drinks like a fish. It has to be catching up on him now. It always does

Reactions: 5
Eric always looks such a spoilt little brat.
Its always unnerved me how Simon dresses Eric like a miniature version of himself. He’s a little boy dressed like a sixty year old bloke, and a badly dressed one at that. It’s not normal or healthy at all. But I suppose that’s narcissism for you. They see their kids as extensions of themselves. He didn’t want a child with their own personality, he wanted a mini me. That child will have real problems when he grows up because he’s never been allowed to develop his own individual personality. Children of narcs always end up damages on one way or another.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
he looks old before his time ! Simon looks like he's about to combust hes so red!
Actually I watched him being interviewed on the telly and he looked very healthy none of that redness so
I wonder if they used colour filters on the cameras? Also he looked very elegant in his tails rather than his usual get up. Unfortunately he mentioned he has a new show coming out soon which rather depresses me although of course I won’t have to watch it.

Reactions: 7
What is wrong with Rylan? He has pulled out of loads of stuff in last few weeks due to illness. Anyone know?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately he mentioned he has a new show coming out soon which rather depresses me although of course I won’t have to watch it.
A 'new' show? That must be yet another old show which the genius Simon has simply nicked and rebranded. Maybe it's What's My Line? Or possibly Candid Camera. Or even Double Your Money.

• Haha
Actually I watched him being interviewed on the telly and he looked very healthy none of that redness so
I wonder if they used colour filters on the cameras?
Heavy make-up and good lighting can make a corpse look healthy, never mind a sickly celeb.

What is wrong with Rylan? He has pulled out of loads of stuff in last few weeks due to illness. Anyone know?
His mam suffers from Crohns and I don’t think she’s too well at the moment I think that is why he has pulled out of shows.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
His mam suffers from Crohns and I don’t think she’s too well at the moment I think that is why he has pulled out of shows.
When Sara Cox took his place on Eurovision show she said Rylan was ill and they wished him well. So, it sounds like it is him rather than his mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When Sara Cox took his place on Eurovision show she said Rylan was ill and they wished him well. So, it sounds like it is him rather than his mum.
I am not sure. He could be unwell. Wish him the best I like him a lot

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes!! Is she actually a doctor?! And why on Earth did she marry Peter Andre? It’s one of the weirdest couples ever. I’ve never understood what she would have seen in him - it’s not like he’s mega rich, intelligent, particularly famous or anything - so to take him on with all the baggage & crazy ex wife when she was so young with a promising career ahead seems bonkers.
I've seen Peter in the flesh back in the KP days and shockingly I gave him a double take, he is much better looking irl. I was a bit embarrassed when I realised who it was as he ost definitely isn't my type

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've seen Peter in the flesh back in the KP days and shockingly I gave him a double take, he is much better looking irl. I was a bit embarrassed when I realised who it was as he ost definitely isn't my type
and what on earth do they talk about? she must be bright and he's a proper thicko. He's always prattling on about when he was in the charts and going out with Mel B - his wife surely can't remember any of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes!! They finished in 2012 according to this: https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2012/12/18/16817/lay_off_lionel!

and some wonderful person has made a compilation of every single one up to 2007 (maybe they started recycling them after that).

No, it's still on R4 now.
Yes I know it's still on - the article linked to said they finished doing Lionel Blair jokes in 2012 :)

Eric always looks like a tiny middle aged man.

Simon looks really rough in that photo. Not well at all.

Why are they dressed like they are going to a wedding?
It's Royal Ascot and they're in the Royal Enclosure, all the men are expected to dress like that.

Reactions: 4
a second producer who used to work at Sky News has gone on the record to Guido saying Kay Burley bullied her too

type kay burley toxic workplace into Youtube

if Sky wants to regain credibility

they need to dump her

Anne Diamond,s son Jacob was the first ex Sky News producer to speak against Kay the other week

and if this continues that's what will happen

a current newscaster on the station even contacted Guido Fawks to say

duck Burley

the woman,s a lunitic

growing tension at Sky Centre

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Everyone went out with Mel B back in the day. She was the Rita Ora of the late 90s and early 00’s
She had some fitties back in the day! Max Beesley was hot (whatever happened to him) and there was a fit Icelandic bloke when the spiceys had just come out. The first husband was a bit of alright too but remember she insinuated he was gay and a gold digger?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.