Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere on here that Simon has HIV and that it’s all keep well under wraps in the press and that they aren’t allowed to discuss it
He used to pay Max Clifford to keep things out of the press. I wonder who’s his person now?

Reactions: 13
Younger celebs seem to be generally more considerate of their partners' privacy these days. I listen to a lot of recordings of interviews with actors for work and a pretty high proportion of the current 20-somethings and 30-somethings when asked about their relationships will say something along the lines of, 'Yes, you can say that I'm in a relationship, but other than that, I don't talk about it.' A lot of them will then go on to say, 'But, off the record,' and then gush happily (none of which I will ever repeat here because it's not worth losing my job over). Same thing with kids, a lot of celebs don't want their names released, so they don't get printed.
It can be annoy some people through - my parents think Andy Murray is plain weird and insulting for not revealing the gender or name of his new born,

Reactions: 2
It can be annoy some people through - my parents think Andy Murray is plain weird and insulting for not revealing the gender or name of his new born,
Andy’s one of my favourite people just because of this. I know he’s quite good at tennis, has a wife, a brother, a mum and a few kids and that’s IT!

Reactions: 24
Kenneth Williams is fascinating. So many people he hated but a handful of close friends who he loved - Baxter, Maggie Smith, Barbara Windsor, Gordon Jackson (Hudson from Upstairs, Downstairs) and Joe Orton.
And he used to only deal with them separately, In Barbara’s autobiography I remember she wrote that she saw him with Maggie Smith one day and he completely blanked her as he didn’t like Mixing his friends.

Andy’s one of my favourite people just because of this. I know he’s quite good at tennis, has a wife, a brother, a mum and a few kids and that’s IT!
My parents have managed to convince themselves it must be because he is raising the baby as gender neutral.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, it's not grief top trumps. A really icky and nasty comment IMVHO.
I agree that for those left the grief is the same. The only different level comes if there is actually somewhere/one where you can park some blame. Of course, there is a completely different angle at play if you bring euthanasia into the picture where your grief can be tempered with the knowledge that your loved one isn't suffering anymore. Still big empty holes to fill.

Reactions: 4
I agree that for those left the grief is the same. The only different level comes if there is actually somewhere/one where you can park some blame. Of course, there is a completely different angle at play if you bring euthanasia into the picture where your grief can be tempered with the knowledge that your loved one isn't suffering anymore. Still big empty holes to fill.
I just don't see why it needed to be said? Why shoehorn Prince Harry into a discussion about Joey Essex? Everyone's grief is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm watching the vampire diaries on Netflix. Anyone got any tea on the cast?. I did hear Matt Davis who played Alaric was a raving QAnon trumpanzee type but anything else

I'm loving the show.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching the vampire diaries on Netflix. Anyone got any tea on the cast?. I did hear Matt Davis who played Alaric was a raving QAnon trumpanzee type but anything else

I'm loving the show.
I think there's loads about Ian Somerhalder. Embezzling funds from his charity(?) Being fired from previous jobs because of his attitude. Nina becoming a yachter since VD.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have just watched Joey Esex's show on BBC about his grief at losing his Mum at the age of 11.
He lost his mum through suicide, heartbreaking for him.
I have so much more for him than for Prince Harry, who lost his mum from an accident.
I cannot imagine losing a parent from suicide.
I lost my Dad to suicide and a part of me died with him, it’s a horrific pain.
That said, I have no doubt Prince Harry is in horrific pain loosing his mother too, I don’t think grief can be compared

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think there's loads about Ian Somerhalder. Embezzling funds from his charity(?) Being fired from previous jobs because of his attitude. Nina becoming a yachter since VD.
Wow, I didn't know that about him. I remember there was something about his wife's pregnancy and she didn't want a baby yet, but he did, but can't remember what it was now. I've not seen her in anything since VD, she is stunning, I hope she hasn't gone down that route.

That said, I have no doubt Prince Harry is in horrific pain loosing his mother too, I don’t think grief can be compared
Bless you that must be so hard. I think you’re right that you can’t compare grief, it all hits differently and we all deal with it in our own ways.
I think for both of them their childhood must have changed to a life of ‘why’, ‘what if’, ‘if only’ etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some men believe if they come home to wifey everynight, what's the problem?.....messed up thinking!

When Chris eubanks was questioned by piers about cheating, his reply was " I CAME HOME EVERY NIGHT"

When Chris eubanks was questioned by piers about cheating, his reply was " I CAME HOME EVERY NIGHT"
My dad used to work with Chris Eubanks when he was a wee apprentice. Said he was mad as a box of frogs, but his work ethic was amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I lost my sister to suicide, what I found and still find hard was being able to grieve openly, because she chose to do it, I felt I couldn’t grieve as it was her choice and not an accident or illness, I think I might of coped better had she died by accident or by illness. It’s 10 years since she’s gone but it still kills me everyday knowing she did that to herself. There’s always the feeling that us as a family weren’t enough to stop her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Wow. Didn't realise that about Ian
Excuse my ignorance but what is a Yachter?

• Haha
I also lost my dad to suicide. We were very close, and I think what hurts the most is thinking that he couldn't see past the pain to stick around longer. It's been nearly 9 years, you never get past the loss but you learn to deal with it a little better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I saw Jude Law at the Royal Albert Hall,he was in the audience like me. I saw him standing in one of the bars. Dinky!
Seen him a couple of times, we were having my birthday dinner in London, he was in the same restaurant with Sadie and their kids; then again a few weeks later on the train. He was beautiful.

Kendall Jenner really changed up her body and face in order to become a model She’s pretty enough but pretty doesn’t cut it in the industry
she can't walk for toffee on the runway either

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow. Didn't realise that about Ian
Excuse my ignorance but what is a Yachter?
A yachter is someone who shags old gnarled men on yachts for money ie they’re paid to attend male dominated parties and stuff on yachts to ‘pretty them up’ a bit. The predecessor of Dubai Portapottying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.