Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know it's still on - the article linked to said they finished doing Lionel Blair jokes in 2012 :)

It's Royal Ascot and they're in the Royal Enclosure, all the men are expected to dress like that.
Actually it's the Derby in Epsom

Reactions: 2
Have you listened to Louis Theroux’s podcast, wheee he talks to Rylan. What you said comes across on that podcast. He is also Team Holmes & Langford too, which makes him a good un in my book. Get the feeling he is not a fan of Schofield.
Dont they call him their adopted son?
i saw Rylan once in real life not long after X factor..i was in a local macdonalds with my kids and he walked past - he is really tall !
I really like him though .. comes across as very genuine

Reactions: 14
That’s one of the most random things I’ve ever read

That’s one of the most random things I’ve ever read.

Check him out now. His heels, his friend's boob job scar, the botox, the teeth, it's all jaw dropping.

The most random things I've ever read was where Paul Ross got caught out in a drug fuelled dogging romp with a bloke cheating on his wife of 10 years

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Talking of Rylan, I get tattooed a lot and one of the artists at the shop I go to, his wife is Rylans MUA for everything he does and they’re really close friends and everything I’ve heard about him is wonderful, he sends their kids birthday presents and let’s them visit the sets and play around there, he’s such a lovely guy. I really hope he’s okay ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The thing about Joey's mum is that she chose to die. So if your Mother kills herself you wonder I suppose if she cares about you enough if she makes that kind of choice. Losing someone in an accident is a completely different scenario.

They had a Buddhist wedding ceremony which she didn't realise wasn't legal and binding. So they were never married in the legal sense.
She's done ok with Murdoch since though

He used to pay Max Clifford to keep things out of the press. I wonder who’s his person now?
And place articles about him and his women

Reactions: 5
I always loved Ricky Gervais's work, but i've realised that it was the work he wrote with Stephen Merchant that I liked, and his solo material didn't quite live up to it...so now I wondered if it was really stephen Merchant instead

I loved James Acaster's bit on Ricky and other "edgy" comedians tho, he's absolutely right

any tea on stephen merchant by any chance...?

Reactions: 9
On Gervais. I quite like him but while I like Afterlife, I don’t think it’s special like so many do, it’s quite manipulative and is unsubtle. I agree he and Merchant write together better

Any tea on Rachel Riley? I’ve always quite liked her even though I think she has hints of bell-end but I find myself able to forgive her as I liked her on the Gadget Show and she definitely has personable qualities and the ability to laugh at herself.

but there is a stealth boast in her latest Instagram post re breastfeeding that’s launched her into the same circle of hell in my brain now that The Shitmore lurks in…

Have you listened to Louis Theroux’s podcast, wheee he talks to Rylan. What you said comes across on that podcast. He is also Team Holmes & Langford too, which makes him a good un in my book. Get the feeling he is not a fan of Schofield.
Ah that was the one - I knew I’d heard him on a podcast talking about his wedding and how they wanted it to be a private event. You see so many celebs grubbing round for a ££ deal or publicity and he wanted to keep it private. Made me appreciate his strong morals about work vs home.

Reactions: 12
I saw him in the Griffith observatory in LA years back and myself and daughters stalked him for ages trying to pluck up the courage to ask for a picture - we didn’t in the end.
Is it wrong that I find Stephen Merchant very attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think O’Grady is anti monarchy I remember reading somewhere he called them parasites and a waste of mone
Well, it obviously doesn't stop him being friends with them. He apparently told Megain not to use too many Americanisms with the Queen.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I doubt coming out would have harmed either of their careers majorly. It's sad they feel they have to hide still.
I get the feeling it's less about their careers and more about their own feelings about being gay, and their own self image. Cowell has faked himself into a corner now, after so many years of paying women to cavorting with him pretend they had a torrid affair and he he accidentally got his friends wife pregnant etc that he will look stupid coming out now ( if he is actually gay).

I disagree about Rachel Riley . The breastfeeding/ vaccine post is really important, and I think its great it’s being publicised that it’s safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.