Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t something like that happen with Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall? When they were getting divorced it turned out they’d never been “officially“ married.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree they are both devastating and both completely different.
I am not being cruel.
I have lost siblings through both situations, so I truly understand the difference;
and for me personally, there was a big difference.
Sorry for your losses ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I went on a couple of Butlins holidays as a child. I loved them..growing up and having children of my own....who were surrounded by middle/upper class kids at school I did look into Centre Parcs....seen the prices and thought , 'really' duck that. At the time I was lucky enough to live in the outskirts of Northumberland, beaches and countryside 5 minutes either direction. The thought of paying outrageous money to spend time in a 'forest' miles away from what we had on our doorstep for free, was just mind blowing. But yet, the posh twats just had to.....lol
Northumberland is one of my favourite places in the world 🌏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I once saw Brian May in Pret (Kings Road) and Lionel Blair (at Victoria station). Both had bouffant hair, with Brian’s obviously the biggest. This was on the same day!

I have seen loads of celebs in London. I also saw Una Stubbs in St Ives (kept seeing her in fact), Nigel Planer in Ibiza. I see a lot of politicians and journalists now due to the area where I normally work (except I haven’t been there for a long time, wfh!)

I used to work in a shops in the holidays when I was at school, or after school, in central London. I served Sir Robin Day (horrible, he told somebody who spoke to him to duck off who had said hello to him), Richard Harris (looked like a woman), Sharron Davies, Nigel Havers, Tom Baker (he was a regular, eccentric as you would imagine), Anita Harris, Sting, Nick Heywood).

She is also related, somewhat distantly, to Sir Paul McCartney
Do you just see people from the 70s and 80s? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Simon Cowell fascinates me. If he needed an heir why pick an already married woman who would need to abandon her own child if it was a turkey baster job as suggested? There must’ve been easier options? Otherwise I just can’t understand why a mother would? I know stranger things have happened. But if he’s not heterosexual it seems a complicated set up ..... I bet Sinitta would’ve done it for free 😂
I suspect that Lauren is high end beard, who also offers surrogacy.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Simon Cowell fascinates me. If he needed an heir why pick an already married woman who would need to abandon her own child if it was a turkey baster job as suggested? There must’ve been easier options? Otherwise I just can’t understand why a mother would? I know stranger things have happened. But if he’s not heterosexual it seems a complicated set up ..... I bet Sinitta would’ve done it for free 😂
All his exes are still very close to him and are wheeled out frequently.
They must be on the payroll and kept close as they know where the proverbial bodies are buried.
He was very friendly with max Clifford- speaks volumes

Reactions: 14
I saw him trying to get out of a small boat in Padstow about 10 years ago. It was heaving and everyone just stood around watching him struggle. His wife looked like Colonel Gaddafi.
I actually don't know why but this comment literally made me burst out laughing "colonial Gaddafi" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just watched Joey Esex's show on BBC about his grief at losing his Mum at the age of 11.
He lost his mum through suicide, heartbreaking for him.
I have so much more for him than for Prince Harry, who lost his mum from an accident.
I cannot imagine losing a parent from suicide.
The thing about Joey's mum is that she chose to die. So if your Mother kills herself you wonder I suppose if she cares about you enough if she makes that kind of choice. Losing someone in an accident is a completely different scenario.

Didn’t something like that happen with Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall? When they were getting divorced it turned out they’d never been “officially“ married.
They had a Buddhist wedding ceremony which she didn't realise wasn't legal and binding. So they were never married in the legal sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I went on a couple of Butlins holidays as a child. I loved them..growing up and having children of my own....who were surrounded by middle/upper class kids at school I did look into Centre Parcs....seen the prices and thought , 'really' duck that. At the time I was lucky enough to live in the outskirts of Northumberland, beaches and countryside 5 minutes either direction. The thought of paying outrageous money to spend time in a 'forest' miles away from what we had on our doorstep for free, was just mind blowing. But yet, the posh twats just had to.....lol
Same here, love in a middle class (I'm working class) village, daughter goes to school with middle class kids who are spoilt and have no idea of the real world. We've been to both and had more fun at Butlins, but I did get some looks when I told some of the parents that we were going to Butlins.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anybody else listen to 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue' on Radio 4? There used to be a running joke about Lionel Blair and his time on Give us a Clue on ITV. They had a charades game based on GUAC and the introduction would always be something like: 'Of course the past master of charades is Lionel Blair. Who could ever forget him down on his knees giving his all to an Officer and a Gentleman'.
I was always amazed they got away with the stuff they said about him.
Yes!! They finished in 2012 according to this: https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2012/12/18/16817/lay_off_lionel!

and some wonderful person has made a compilation of every single one up to 2007 (maybe they started recycling them after that).

[/QUOTE]
No, it's still on R4 now.

Reactions: 1
Same here, love in a middle class (I'm working class) village, daughter goes to school with middle class kids who are spoilt and have no idea of the real world. We've been to both and had more fun at Butlins, but I did get some looks when I told some of the parents that we were going to Butlins.
I grew up and went to a middle class school we were quite poor. My mum and dad saved for us to have a week in m a caravan about 2o miles away from home. We loved it.

All my school friends went to Florida etc. I still came back with the better tan 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.