Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more pictures. I didn’t realise how much he smoked. I thought that would be banned with others in such close proximity, especially children?
5EAA2D96-60EA-4415-A626-706FBA53338F.jpeg
F4D4BB3B-30AB-4D30-BEAE-9CC48252A044.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I like him too - I think he’s very genuine and appreciates what he’s achieved
That is why I like him too, he’s ahas great people skills and you can see that he always tries to make people on the shows he presents feel comfortable and get them involved as much as possible. He also understands the normal person. I find with the older presenters they’ve been in the game for so long and have been in higher social circles they don’t know how to interact with the everyday public anymore.

It’s funny to see that camp fella with a face full of makeup and a dodgy tan from the xfactor is now one of the presenters in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That is why I like him too, he’s ahas great people skills and you can see that he always tries to make people on the shows he presents feel comfortable and get them involved as much as possible. He also understands the normal person. I find with the older presenters they’ve been in the game for so long and have been in higher social circles they don’t know how to interact with the everyday public anymore.

It’s funny to see that camp fella with a face full of makeup and a dodgy tan from the xfactor is now one of the presenters in the UK.
Have you listened to Louis Theroux’s podcast, wheee he talks to Rylan. What you said comes across on that podcast. He is also Team Holmes & Langford too, which makes him a good un in my book. Get the feeling he is not a fan of Schofield.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I adore Rylan. He tweeted a while back about his new show to thank all of the crew behind the scenes who made the show possible. A lot of the "celebs" seem to forget that. He is a sweetie.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you think about it, it's quite hilarious that an orange entertainment mogul who wears lifts in his shoes and a hypnotist would think they can't come out as gay isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rylan is one of those people you can just tell he's genuinely lovely and it's not an act for the cameras. Not many like him about. You never hear any bad things from people he's worked with and that speaks volumes.

Ricky Gervais does come across as a wanker a lot of the time but I find it hard to hate him because of his love of animals and his support of animal charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If you think about it, it's quite hilarious that an orange entertainment mogul who wears lifts in his shoes and a hypnotist would think they can't come out as gay isn't it?
Insecurity big time. Remember when Simon would get triggered over drag queens?

Reactions: 6
I doubt coming out would have harmed either of their careers majorly. It's sad they feel they have to hide still.

Reactions: 8
I am half watching one of those bloopers shows at the moment. Cowell appeared briefly. He looked so different. He looked healthy then. The contrast to now is marked, that mottled look he is sporting.

Reactions: 1
Other half was nominated for an award in work a couple of months ago and the award ceremony was being held virtually (online and you could join in). The celebrity presenter was Rylan and he was an absolute sweetheart. He was filming live from his spare room in his house and was such good fun. I understand he was being paid for the gig but he was just a delight and was so enthusiastic, without being false or ott. He really made the whole thing so special. I liked him before but I adore him now 🥰

Hope he makes a speedy recovery 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Anne Robinson filmed her very first Countdown today

I am absolutely thrilled shes back on our screens from next month

I have liked her even years before Weakest Link

though she can be acerbic and no nonsense

Watchdog needed somebody like her to tear company bosses a new one

however

the real her seems to have a really lovely way about her

and a wit that few others have matched
She is sweet actually. I was a contestant on weakest link and really liked her

Reactions: 9
I like him too - I think he’s very genuine and appreciates what he’s achieved
I'm (slightly) involved in the Eurovision fandom, and everyone thinks the world of him. He's a genuine fan of the contest, and really knowledgeable.

Really hope he's OK, I know he wouldn't have pulled out of the ESC coverage if it wasn't something serious. I know his mum isn't in the best health, either.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.