Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used to like Paul O'Grady. I used to think he was rude when he did "The Paul O'Grady Show" on Channel 4. There was one time when a viewer sent in a birthday card, he briefly looked at it and started reading a bit out before going "blah blah blah", rolled his eyes then tossed it on the floor. 14 year old me was shocked. I've warmed to him as I've gotten older though.

Reactions: 8
I never used to like Paul O'Grady. I used to think he was rude when he did "The Paul O'Grady Show" on Channel 4. There was one time when a viewer sent in a birthday card, he briefly looked at it and started reading a bit out before going "blah blah blah", rolled his eyes then tossed it on the floor. 14 year old me was shocked. I've warmed to him as I've gotten older though.
It's funny how we never forget these things. I've never liked Noel Edmunds after watching him in a promotion for blood donation centuries ago (and that was long before I realised how extremely irritating he was anyway) ... when he himself donated blood and blabbed on about how painless and easy it all was, then he spoke to a couple of people in the room asking them what they thought, and when this girl said she was glad it was painless, he embarrassed her by cutting her off, saying; I don't know how YOU knew it was painless, and just walked off.

Then Nikki Chapman when she was a judge on Pop Idol? She began to critique this young girl's performance when the girl got a bit excited at the sight of Pete Waterman (I know... she was only young, bless her ) and said she always wanted to meet him or something, and Chapman told her off for interrupting her and then immediately dismissed her saying she'd forgotten what she was about to say anyway. I never liked her after that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was in the Marble Arch branch of M & S looking at the women’s shoes. I glanced up and caught the gaze of Nicki Chapman, who immediately gave me a look as if to say don’t you bother me. I never speak/stare at famous people, I am not interested, and it would take a greater “name” than her to make me change that. I just happened to glance at her like any other customer standing near me, mainly to check my bag was not in danger of being pickpocketed (which has been attempted several times in Oxford St). I felt like saying something along the lines of get over yourself love, you are not even the third wheel on that panel.

Not sure why she has become quite successful as a presenter. Vanilla, bland, a bit bovine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I was in the Marble Arch branch of M & S looking at the women’s shoes. I glanced up and caught the gaze of Nicki Chapman, who immediately gave me a look as if to say don’t you bother me. I never speak/stare at famous people, I am not interested, and it would take a greater “name” than her to make me change that. I just happened to glance at her like any other customer standing near me, mainly to check my bag was not in danger of being pickpocketed (which has been attempted several times in Oxford St). I felt like saying something along the lines of get over yourself love, you are not even the third wheel on that panel.

Not sure why she has become quite successful as a presenter. Vanilla, bland, a bit bovine.
Who the duck is Nicki Chapman? I am quite well rounded on celebrity knowledge to the point I know very obscure celebs and I have never even heard of them LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive never liked Nikki Chapman either. I could never understand why she was a judge on those shows? She doesn’t really have credentials.

Who the duck is Nicki Chapman? I am quite well rounded on celebrity knowledge to the point I know very obscure celebs and I have never even heard of them LMAO
She was a judge on Pop Idol and Popstars. Nowadays she’s best know for hosting tit daytime TV shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can easily imagine Nikki Chapman being full of herself and catty. Never liked her, very unfriendly vibes - she doesn't even bother to turn it on for the cameras.

I know I mentioned it before, but I don't understand why the Courtney Stodden/Chrissy Teigen story is gaining traction NOW - the DM story is from 29th April 2020. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...odden-accuses-Chrissy-Teigen-bullying-17.html
Probably because Chrissy Tiegen has had plenty to say about Madam Meghan, no one likes a hypocrite

Reactions: 8
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
To add to my Nicki Chapman story, I also saw the so called fashion expert from Lorraine (don’t know his name but he arselicks Lorraine and looks a bit ferrety) in a Oxford St department store in the women’s clothes section. I looked at him because it registered that there was a bloke (although you don’t like to presume these days) rifling through the racks. He gave me that don’t bother me look as well. I would rather eat my left arm mate. It’s the minor celebs that are the ones who big themselves up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Bovine. Well played.

Reactions: 9
To add to my Nicki Chapman story, I also saw the so called fashion expert from Lorraine (don’t know his name but he arselicks Lorraine and looks a bit ferrety) in a Oxford St department store in the women’s clothes section. I looked at him because it registered that there was a bloke (although you don’t like to presume these days) rifling through the racks. He gave me that don’t bother me look as well. I would rather eat my left arm mate. It’s the minor celebs that are the ones who big themselves up.
Totally agree about being the minor celebs who have ideas above their station.

I used to work as cabin crew and the A listers were generally lovely and then you'd get someone who'd been on Big Brother twenty years ago drop the "Do you know who I am?!"
No mate, haven't got a clue and neither has anyone else here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Question #1) Any Stephen Bear fans on here?

Question #2) Did anyone SEE that video he's been charged with posting all over the place? o_O

Reactions: 4
This has made me laugh because I always remember someone on Digital Spy Forums calling him "the midget fashion adviser" on Lorraine 😅
I had to Google his name, it's Mark Heyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't remember if it was him or not, but I remember some poor woman got a terrible makeover on Lorraine... her hair looked like a wig from the 80s and her makeup didn't match her skin tone at all. The clothes were frumpy and they made her come out wearing her hi-vis vest she wore for work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree about being the minor celebs who have ideas above their station.

I used to work as cabin crew and the A listers were generally lovely and then you'd get someone who'd been on Big Brother twenty years ago drop the "Do you know who I am?!"
No mate, haven't got a clue and neither has anyone else here.
Absolutely. The further down the food chain they are the further up their own arris they are! I’m lucky enough to live in an exclusive area of Cheshire. Lots of wags, soap stars etc. The rudest person I have come across was the girl who plays Izzy in coronation street. Because she is in a wheelchair she thinks she owns the pavements and shopping isles. The nicest person is Colleen Rooney. She is so friendly and chatty

I would dearly love for one of them to say ”Don’t you know who I am?” Because I would shout out that this, person doesn’t know who they are … can anyone help them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sheridan Smith pulled out of presenting the Brits because ‘she got tanked up hours before even getting there and when there, was advised on her conduct by staff, had a minor altercation afterwards and left her co-stars to mop up’.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.