Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never liked Nikki Chapman either. I could never understand why she was a judge on those shows? She doesn’t really have credentials.

She was a judge on Pop Idol and Popstars. Nowadays she’s best know for hosting tit daytime TV shows.
Yes, she is pretty bland. She was on today's 'Escape to the Country'. I don't blame you for looking around, that Marble Arch branch of M&S is rife for pick-pocketing lol!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. The further down the food chain they are the further up their own arris they are! I’m lucky enough to live in an exclusive area of Cheshire. Lots of wags, soap stars etc. The rudest person I have come across was the girl who plays Izzy in coronation street. Because she is in a wheelchair she thinks she owns the pavements and shopping isles. The nicest person is Colleen Rooney. She is so friendly and chatty

I would dearly love for one of them to say ”Don’t you know who I am?” Because I would shout out that this, person doesn’t know who they are … can anyone help them 😂
I met Kylie Minogue on board and she was absolutely lovely. Any of my colleagues at the time that ever met her all said the same thing.
I met Kate Moss twice (once with her daughter who was quite young at the time) and she was lovely too. Both times.
Johnny Vegas was a gentleman. So so nice.

Carol Vorderman and Kirstie Allsopp were horrible, but the worst ever had to be the author Marian Keyes. Talk about an attention seeking drama queen! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I met Kylie Minogue on board and she was absolutely lovely. Any of my colleagues at the time that ever met her all said the same thing.
I met Kate Moss twice (once with her daughter who was quite young at the time) and she was lovely too. Both times.

Carol Vorderman and Kirstie Allsopp were horrible, but the worst ever had to be the author Marian Keyes. Talk about an attention seeking drama queen! :rolleyes:
Oh no, I thought Marian was lovely, I’m devastated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Oh really, I'm surprised to hear that re Marian! Not quite living up to the image she likes to portray then.
My mam met her mam once, said she seemed a lovely woman!

Reactions: 15

Keyes came on the radio yesterday think R4 I turned it straight off

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just coz I heard the radio show yesterday, Michael Ball ........... any tea? He comes across as a bit too sweet to be wholesome....

Keyes came on the radio yesterday think R4 I turned it straight off
She always comes across as someone full of their own self importance, Im not overly shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Think she's, (Keyes) mates with that stuck up witch Sali Hughes - so not shocked by it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Grrr, trying to multiquote anyway who has quoted my Marian Keyes post, but it's not allowing me.

I have to say I never liked her, even before I met her. I always thought she was very false. Having met her, I liked her even less.

Reactions: 12
Grrr, trying to multiquote anyway who has quoted my Marian Keyes post, but it's not allowing me.

I have to say I never liked her, even before I met her. I always thought she was very false. Having met her, I liked her even less.
I have a friend who is also an author who idolises MK. They’ve met but before my pal got successful she snubbed her quite badly once. Now of course she’s all over her. It didn’t put my friend off she still loves her (but it put her firmly on my tit list, she was there anyway TBH).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

The Beckhams always come up for being lovely to cabin crew, as do Angelina Jolie and Beyoncé and Jay Z.

Reactions: 10
Sheridan Smith pulled out of presenting the Brits because ‘she got tanked up hours before even getting there and when there, was advised on her conduct by staff, had a minor altercation afterwards and left her co-stars to mop up’.
oh no! Was she meant to present the whole event or just one of the awards? Poor show regardless. She’s had her problems with alcohol in the past hasn’t she, I’d figured having her son might have made a positive change.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I could put a filter on a pic of my aged mum and say 80 is the new 21.

As for Marian Keyes, I subscribe to her newsletter and I find her a bit boastful and the Irish colloquialisms make me cringe. I love Rachel's Holiday but all her other books leave me cold. Sorry MK, I'm sure you care what a middle-age mammy thinks of your work :D

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.