Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And AGC blind items is a good one.
I dont know that one...

Oh and....another gossip site is..

Crazy days and crazy nights

Apparently these sites are headed by everyone in the industry from top ent lawyers and journalists. They cant always print it obviously due to NDAs etc and this is a way to say it. Also the celeb wont find out who spilt the beans and they cant do nowt about it... but will deny it of course.

CDAN is very clickbaity now - lots of very obvious blinds about a select few and then some very political blinds.

Reactions: 9
Jamie is the type of guy you watch like a hawk, but still they stray. If his new girlfriend wants a rich guy, she probably has access to a lot of contenders, but they are probably not going to be lookers, or much older than her. Jamie is good looking*, rich and famous, so worth clinging onto in the street in front of paps.

*Jamie is fighting a losing battle against the Harry genes, his face is on the slide, but still attractive now. One thing I like about JR is the lack of tattoos. Quite refreshing.
Lol.True.

CDAN is very clickbaity now - lots of very obvious blinds about a select few and then some very political blinds.
Ugh I had to stop visiting CDAN the site itself is absolutely horrific, ads everywhere - and the blinds became more and more suspect.

Reactions: 9
I had a friend ages ago who was an excellent singer, but refused to do it professionally for this reason. He became a songwriter instead and said he made more money that way, was famous within the industry (as in producers, artists and labels knew of him), but got to live a normal life because normal people would never know they were singing along to his songs playing on the radio. It's a tightrope to walk but if you can manage it, you're getting the best of both worlds.
Nick Heyward famously did this. Took a step back from the limelight and became an in house songwriter for Sony (?) . Made a gazillion without the glare of the public and the chore of the circuit.

Reactions: 11
If she had her eye on Cristiano she was barking up a very wrong tree..
Er, that's about Ronaldo Nazario, as far as I can see. Though I know the rumours and I once posted a picture of CR with a boner next to a guy in an early Celeb Gossip thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.