Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm afraid I think she's telling porkies. She sure as hell hasn't done her research as all you Rh neg ladies have proved.
I have zero sympathy for people who lie about pregnancy loss and any kind of bereavement, especially when it's done for media attention.
That’s what I think too. I think it’s disgusting when people lie. She should at least get her facts straight. From what I know you don’t usually have problems in your first pregnancy if you are rhesus negative. It’s usually after that your body can become sensitised and cause issues. I think she is a lying narcissist to be honest. Not sure much of what she says is true. I mean if you were a millionaire would you be doing onlyfans? I also saw a story saying she lived in a £4 mill mansion when she doesn’t. She has a flat!

Reactions: 8
That’s what I think too. I think it’s disgusting when people lie. She should at least get her facts straight. From what I know you don’t usually have problems in your first pregnancy if you are rhesus negative. It’s usually after that your body can become sensitised and cause issues. I think she is a lying narcissist to be honest. Not sure much of what she says is true. I mean if you were a millionaire would you be doing onlyfans? I also saw a story saying she lived in a £4 mill mansion when she doesn’t. She has a flat!
Never liked her or Pete in BB neither of them were genuine.

Reactions: 2
She probably has the basement flat of what was once a 4 mill mansion and is now 450 bedsits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it's fine. As long as they've picked it up all will be well! As far as I understand it, without the Anti-d your body might thing your baby (if they're positive) is something to be attacked. I am probably explaining this really badly. But basically now they've found out you'll be absolutely fine and safe :)
That’s it. Once they know about it it’s treatable. So her saying they didn’t find out till after she suffered multiple losses is just pure lies. Every mother knows that your blood is tested and screened in the first 3 months of pregnancy. They check yourself blood type etc. 17% of babies are born to mothers with rhesus negative blood. And I know we can’t judge whether someone has had a baby by their body but you can always see changes that happen after being pregnant and giving birth. None of which she has. Also where are the bump pics? Surely she would have some and want to share something like that considering she photo shops herself with celebs to stay relevant.

Reactions: 3
can't believe nobody,s called the now-disgraced chat show host ELLEN DISINGENUOUS as a nickname yet

her staff past and present must be glad the whole charade is over by next May

BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER

pfff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She was so fake wasn’t she. I don’t think anyone ever heard her real laugh. I also didn’t like how she played on her sexuality and led that spiral on then laughed in his face when he wanted to kiss her. She is an attention seeker but if a guy then becomes interested a little to much she knocks them back. I mean he had a nasty temper and I didn’t like him but she did treat him badly then acted the victim.

can't believe nobody,s called the now-disgraced chat show host ELLEN DISINGENUOUS as a nickname yet

her staff past and present must be glad the whole charade is over by next May

BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER

pfff

just to be clear on that

there are FAR BETTER far more tolerable gay and lesbian hosts than her and Phil Schofield who do not BS the public

all Dale Winton ever wanted to do was to entertain

AND HE WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC AT IT

EVEN ALAN CARR IS MUCH FUNNIER THAN ED OR PS

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Right since Tattle has ruined Kate Bush for me I'm going to tell you about my friend who used to sing along to the Atomic Kitten song and change the words to "You can lick my hole again."

Sorry, not sorry (I am a bit..)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She was on Judge Rinder once, suing her mate for money she’d loaned him

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone who knows Pete had wrote on the BB thread after Nikki had passed that Pete was/is vile and that he played up his Tourette’s on TV and that he spoke badly about Nikki calling her annoying and that he had purely used her for screen time. He also hasn’t stopped speaking about Nikki since she has died, yet hadn’t been in touch with her for years.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I quite liked Aisylene in the house, liked how she put down Sezer and Grace, preferred her to everyone else but the desperation to remain relevant has put me off now.

Reactions: 18
Had to come on here to talk about something I feel is very important. After just finishing the big brother series 7 I thought I would look up some of the contestant. Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace being one of them. I was sad to see she had suffered a still birth and miscarriages. But looking more into it it didn’t add up what she has said. She claimed that after a still birth and miscarriages they realised she was rhesus negative. This must be a lie. As they screen your blood in your first pregnancy. So would have known about this with her first pregnancy. Which leads me to believe she may have lied about the whole thing which is sick. She certainly doesn’t look like she has ever been pregnant or given birth. She doesn’t mention the sex of the baby which is strange as she would have known that by 6/7 months. Does anyone have any more info on her and know of any proof she actually went through this? Thanks
I can only speak from my experience but I am Rhesus negative. Had 1 early miscarriage, 2 successful pregnancies. In the later 2 I had two anti-d injections and a telling off for bleeding during sex 😳 But fortunately being rhesus negative didn't have a long term impact on either pregnancies which were, thankfully, normal.

I'm deeply sorry for anyone that goes through a miscarriage and/or stillbirths and I sincerely hope it's more of a mix up on her part than lying for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone who knows Pete had wrote on the BB thread after Nikki had passed that Pete was/is vile and that he played up his Tourette’s on TV and that he spoke badly about Nikki calling her annoying and that he had purely used her for screen time. He also hasn’t stopped speaking about Nikki since she has died, yet hadn’t been in touch with her for years.
This is true unfortunately. I used to know him quite well and he's pretty obnoxious in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I quite liked Aisylene in the house, liked how she put down Sezer and Grace, preferred her to everyone else but the desperation to remain relevant has put me off now.
She was quite clever, she went into the house late and pretty much went after everyone the public hated and tried to form alliances with those the public loved e.g. Pete.

Didn’t something happen on the big brother spin off a few years ago where someone threw a chair at her???

Edit: I want to say it was something to do with that ghastly Helen Wood but could well be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Is there a thread for the birth/resus stories.
it may be better than on a celeb gossip one.

Reactions: 25
She was quite clever, she went into the house late and pretty much went after everyone the public hated and tried to form alliances with those the public loved e.g. Pete.

Didn’t something happen on the big brother spin off a few years ago where someone threw a chair at her???

Edit: I want to say it was something to do with that ghastly Helen Wood but could well be wrong.
Yes she went in a civilian BB and Helen & Nikki were already in there with Brian Belo. She had major issues with Helen, as did Nikki. She has been posted on that story about Helen this week sleeping with the teenagers in Dubai

• Wow
Is there a thread for the birth/resus stories.
it may be better than on a celeb gossip one.
If there isn't, then create one! I'm on it :)

That photo he posted, of him and Nikki, still cuddling after all these years - she looked terribly unwell, he was gurning for the photographer.
Poor Nikki. I wish and I wish and I wish again she had overcome her illness. My daughter's friend died aged 24 of an eating disorder. Her funeral was the wedding she never had. She tried so hard to get well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have you got a link to this please?
It’s on Instagram. Sam Walker UK posted about Helen wood sleeping with teenagers in Dubai. Helen Wood has posted a lie detector test result today. If you look up Sam Walker, you can watch his video explaining his allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.