Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, we are not back to LK's bush...I'm still having nightmares of beavers running riot!
Every single celeb gossip thread from here on in, should have some reference to LK's ladygarden and Harry Styles' gentleman's area. Otherwise there would be no continuity and poor LK and HS would cry when they were no longer getting google image searches. And we don't want that, do we, my fellow Tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is well known as “Lucille Ball” so say no more!
He lives with Cathy McGowan (presenter of Ready Steady Go in the 60's) who is a lot older than him. My husband worked with him recently on a TV show and said he's a nice bloke - which is a massive compliment because he thinks most celebrities are utter cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He lives with Cathy McGowan (presenter of Ready Steady Go in the 60's) who is a lot older than him. My husband worked with him recently on a TV show and said he's a nice bloke - which is a massive compliment because he thinks most celebrities are utter cunts.
Yes he’s been with Cathy for years but all seems a very lavender relationship. I met him a few years ago stage door in Southampton with my mum and he spent ages with us chatting. Loving your hubby’s comment about celebs 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes he’s been with Cathy for years but all seems a very lavender relationship. I met him a few years ago stage door in Southampton with my mum and he spent ages with us chatting. Loving your hubby’s comment about celebs 😂😂
He said he thinks they're like really good friends who share a house rather than partners. He gets on well with her grandchildren but has never wanted children of his own, apparently. As long as everyone is happy, then nothing else matters.

Reactions: 22
He had an horrendous accident during a charity parachute jump in his late teens that left him impotent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Haha me neither. Who the hell is Nicki Chapman.
Judge on Popstars and Pop Idol then she did a host of house buying programmes, Escape to the Country and the like then did the Australia swop programme Wanted Down Under and lots of other stuff but seems to have disappeared now.

Reactions: 1
Judge on Popstars and Pop Idol then she did a host of house buying programmes, Escape to the Country and the like then did the Australia swop programme and lots of other stuff but seems to have disappeared now.
She was on today's Escape to the Country which was filmed last October. (My mum phoned this evening and told me to watch it on iPlayer because all the houses were round her area, so like a good daughter I've just finished it. Good to see Nick Skelton on it!)

Reactions: 2
There were rumours about Micheal Ball and a singer, who I thought was Irish and perhaps Paul something. Just did a search and could not find, but found a rumour that Micheal had a fling with Prince Edward! I know years ago there were rumours about Edward, but never heard the MB link before. Anyone?

Is Alastair still on Escape to the Country? He always seemed an odd choice to present that programme.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m glad to hear he’s a nice chap, I always get the impression he is. I think he has the nicest smiley face and looks a bit like a man cherub. I don’t normally care about “celebs” but I do have a soft spot for him, Graham Norton and Lionel Richie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Judge on Popstars and Pop Idol then she did a host of house buying programmes, Escape to the Country and the like then did the Australia swop programme Wanted Down Under and lots of other stuff but seems to have disappeared now.
Didn't she have a brain tumour not long ago? I think she had an operation and has made a full recovery.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad to hear he’s a nice chap, I always get the impression he is. I think he has the nicest smiley face and looks a bit like a man cherub. I don’t normally care about “celebs” but I do have a soft spot for him, Graham Norton and Lionel Richie 🤣
Cathy McGowan along with Twiggy were THE look of the 60's

Reactions: 5
He had an horrendous accident during a charity parachute jump in his late teens that left him impotent.
Is that true? I’ve heard that story before but always assumed it was an urban/myth legend.

Reactions: 2
My mum loves Radio 2 and I've heard Michael Ball's show a few times. One time a lonely widow wrote into him (yes wrote not emailed) and he was so sweet in sending her message. I can't believe it wasn't genuine - his reply was very heartfelt. It was a moving piece of radio.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.