Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is certainly unusual. I can only speak from my own experience but being O negative was picked up in the first few weeks of my first pregnancy, and then you need to have (bloody painful!) injections thereafter for every subsequent pregnancy also.
Yes same with me found out very early on and had the very painful injections, one was in a my bum cheek randomly???

Reactions: 1
That’s it. Once they know about it it’s treatable. So her saying they didn’t find out till after she suffered multiple losses is just pure lies. Every mother knows that your blood is tested and screened in the first 3 months of pregnancy. They check yourself blood type etc. 17% of babies are born to mothers with rhesus negative blood. And I know we can’t judge whether someone has had a baby by their body but you can always see changes that happen after being pregnant and giving birth. None of which she has. Also where are the bump pics? Surely she would have some and want to share something like that considering she photo shops herself with celebs to stay relevant.
Yes but you don’t need to have any blood tests. It’s up to you.
I don’t really understand the suspicion- has she outright said I had miscarriages and still births because I’m rehsus neg?

Reactions: 1
Martine McCutcheon without a doubt has had some kind of weight loss surgery. I used to really like her but she begs like made on instragram now for freebies. So cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Martine McCutcheon without a doubt has had some kind of weight loss surgery. I used to really like her but she begs like made on instragram now for freebies. So cringe.
I am not her biggest fan, but I don’t think so. She was on the curvy side but not so big she couldn’t lose it easy. She wasn’t a Gemma Collins size. I think that she got a sniff of that modelling contract on the proviso she slimmed down. If that was on offer you would use lockdown to slim down and tone up.

Reactions: 7
It’s on Instagram. Sam Walker UK posted about Helen wood sleeping with teenagers in Dubai. Helen Wood has posted a lie detector test result today. If you look up Sam Walker, you can watch his video explaining his allegations.
Oh that bloke, i saw him mentioned in another thread. Thank you

Someone who knows Pete had wrote on the BB thread after Nikki had passed that Pete was/is vile and that he played up his Tourette’s on TV and that he spoke badly about Nikki calling her annoying and that he had purely used her for screen time. He also hasn’t stopped speaking about Nikki since she has died, yet hadn’t been in touch with her for years.
Imogen did a post on instagram saying he'd not seen Nikki for years and I think accused him of selling stories on her. I think her and Nikki were good friends.
I never liked Pete, I always thought the nice guy image he tried to portray was just an act.

Reactions: 17
Martine has always been on the bigger size, can't believe at aged 45 and after having a kid she'd naturally lose weight.

Reactions: 5
Martine has always been on the bigger size, can't believe at aged 45 and after having a kid she'd naturally lose weight.
I am middle aged. I lost 2 stone by walking more and cutting out some of the high calorific foods and snacks (apart from wine, not cutting down on wine!). That was a few years ago and I have kept it off. Martine was not always on the bigger size, she put on weight after being slim. Like me.

There is this growing viewpoint that anybody who loses weight has to have had surgery, which is not true. Most people who lose weight do it the old fashioned way, nobody would put themselves under surgery unless their weight was so detrimentally bad for their health and they had zilch in the way of willpower.

Reactions: 36
It's possible to diet and lose weight at any age. Look at Dawn French and Pauline Quirke. The greatest challenge (as always) is keeping it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I lost 4 stones at the age of 43 and completely changed my body’s shape

Reactions: 26
Martine was a size 16/18 at her largest. She is about a 10 now. That is achievable for most people over a long period of time of watching what you eat and getting exercise. It is tempting to say I can’t lose weight, and that most people that do, have had surgery, but that isn’t the case for most people.

Reactions: 13
I am middle aged. I lost 2 stone by walking more and cutting out some of the high calorific foods and snacks (apart from wine, not cutting down on wine!). That was a few years ago and I have kept it off. Martine was not always on the bigger size, she put on weight after being slim. Like me.

There is this growing viewpoint that anybody who loses weight has to have had surgery, which is not true. Most people who lose weight do it the old fashioned way, nobody would put themselves under surgery unless their weight was so detrimentally bad for their health and they had zilch in the way of willpower.
True. Lost 3 stone fairly painlessly in my mid-forties, by taking up proper workouts (weight and cardio training at home mostly using the YT videos by the Fitness Blender folks), cutting out sugary drinks and basically making sure my diet was a lot healthier. More vegetables and good proteins, less processed, sugary and simple carby tit. Took a look at how calorie dense a lot of the food I was eating was, and started to portion control it. Cut out the midnight snacking on rubbish. Weight dropped off slowly, but steadily. Lost the last half stone by actually counting calories. Went from a 16 to a 10-12 over the course of a couple of years. No gyms, personal trainers, diet plans, pills or powders used. You can absolutely lose weight in middle age. it's just it's a time when people often have a lot of stresses and are set into some very sedentary habits, have sedentary jobs etc.

Reactions: 31
Maybe someone could start a thread on how people of a “certain age” lost weight ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe someone could start a thread on how people of a “certain age” lost weight ?
Agreed, I need motivation after hitting a size 20 when my youngest was born last year. In my mid 30s but struggled to keep the weight off for about 10 years....

The fittest I've been was when I was training for a 10 K and walking 10, 000 steps a day. That was again almost 10 years ago and definitely before kids!

Is Fat Bastards Support Group too harsh? 🤣🤣

Agreed, I need motivation after hitting a size 20 when my youngest was born last year. In my mid 30s but struggled to keep the weight off for about 10 years....

The fittest I've been was when I was training for a 10 K and walking 10, 000 steps a day. That was again almost 10 years ago and definitely before kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I lost 2 stone and kept it off by taking a long term view. I knew I couldn’t go on a diet, too prescriptive for me, and all the diets I have been on did work, but when I started to eat “normally”, the weight crept back on. I knew I would only lose weight permanently if I tweaked my diet a bit. I wasn’t a one for breakfast, I used to force myself to eat it because we have been told we should eat it. If I ate breakfast it set in gear eating mode for me, it made me hungry. My natural way of eating is lunch and dinner, with the occasional treat and I embraced that. I don’t calorie count, instinctively I cut back the next day if my diet is a bit piggy the day before. No food is forbidden to me, it is just food.

Cutting out breakfast, and walking 4 miles a day (the oft mentioned 10,000 steps) worked for me, but slowly which is where the long term view comes in, it took me a year to lose that 2 stone. I am also middle aged, I was worried I was going to get that deflated balloon face because of quick weightloss. The slow weightloss meant that did not happen.

I eat the same food as my OH, eat the same treats but I am more mindful about what I am eating and why. I now know I am intermittent fasting (think it is 16:8) but didn’t know that when I started eating that way. Plus the 10,000 steps a day is a random figure that some people made up in Japan to flog a pedometer (I think that is what it was), but it gave me something to aim for.

I think sometimes you diet for an event, and you want to speed diet for that event. You need to change your mindset I think. Time is going to pass, and half a pound weight loss every week adds up over a year. Too slow for some but it worked for me. I lost weight for my health too. I was not ill but as you get older the health part overtakes the aesthetics, if you look good at target weight, that’s great, but health is wealth when you get older. As a bonus lots of little niggles cleared up, the aches and pains that I thought were set in for life.

Here endeth the lesson! Sorry to sound so preachy. I know how awful it feels sometimes to be carrying excess weight around, I did it for years. I felt reborn when I lost 2 stone, which isn’t even that much, but in terms of making me feel alive again, it felt like a mammoth weight off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I lost 2 stone and kept it off by taking a long term view. I knew I couldn’t go on a diet, too prescriptive for me, and all the diets I have been on did work, but when I started to eat “normally”, the weight crept back on. I knew I would only lose weight permanently if I tweaked my diet a bit. I wasn’t a one for breakfast, I used to force myself to eat it because we have been told we should eat it. If I ate breakfast it set in gear eating mode for me, it made me hungry. My natural way of eating is lunch and dinner, with the occasional treat and I embraced that. I don’t calorie count, instinctively I cut back the next day if my diet is a bit piggy the day before. No food is forbidden to me, it is just food.

Cutting out breakfast, and walking 4 miles a day (the oft mentioned 10,000 steps) worked for me, but slowly which is where the long term view comes in, it took me a year to lose that 2 stone. I am also middle aged, I was worried I was going to get that deflated balloon face because of quick weightloss. The slow weightloss meant that did not happen.

I eat the same food as my OH, eat the same treats but I am more mindful about what I am eating and why. I now know I am intermittent fasting (think it is 16:8) but didn’t know that when I started eating that way. Plus the 10,000 steps a day is a random figure that some people made up in Japan to flog a pedometer (I think that is what it was), but it gave me something to aim for.

I think sometimes you diet for an event, and you want to speed diet for that event. You need to change your mindset I think. Time is going to pass, and half a pound weight loss every week adds up over a year. Too slow for some but it worked for me. I lost weight for my health too. I was not ill but as you get older the health part overtakes the aesthetics, if you look good at target weight, that’s great, but health is wealth when you get older. As a bonus lots of little niggles cleared up, the aches and pains that I thought were set in for life.

Here endeth the lesson! Sorry to sound so preachy. I know how awful it feels sometimes to be carrying excess weight around, I did it for years. I felt reborn when I lost 2 stone, which isn’t even that much, but in terms of making me feel alive again, it felt like a mammoth weight off.
Sorry, this is veering off topic (enough to start a thread) but I was also following 5:2 fasting which I forgot to mention in my last post. I identified a lot with what was in your previous post and found it very inspirational.

I have two young children and have been getting out of breath running about in the garden. That has been a firm wake up call and I need to do something about it.

I'll start a thread in the OffTopic board. I'm aware there's already a weight loss one but it might be more useful to have one for those who do not have the muscles of those in their 20s. The weight was so much easier to keep off in my 20s :(

New FB Support Group thread here:

@House of Tea Would you mind re-posting your comment above in that thread?

Reactions: 13
Regarding Aisleyne. She’s pretty awful but possibly unfair to assume lying about her losses. Her still birth was 6.5 months you don’t get your 1st anti D until later in pregnancy. Now she should have had an anti D after delivery of her baby but 1. They aren’t 100% and 2. They may not have given her it. I personally didn’t get my 2nd after my son even though he was +ve due to an error.

After my son I had a couple MCs and they may well have been rhesus related I don’t know. Aisleyne may have been tested for Rhesus antibodies after she’d had her 3rd MC.

She’s an attention seeker but I don’t see any holes in her story. The only lie I can see is the reporting language of “rare blood group” it’s 15% of women.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.