Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martine has always been on the bigger size, can't believe at aged 45 and after having a kid she'd naturally lose weight.
Lowering your calorie intake and increasing your activity means weight loss. That's not "unnatural". It's not easy but absolutely possible, especially with the right exercise programme and balanced diet.

Balance is always best and making sure you make lifestyle changes instead of an unsustainable crash diet. Someone else mentioned Fitness Blender and I'd really recommend their exercise videos. If you are new to HIIT, weights etc they are a great way into that type of exercise

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s on Instagram. Sam Walker UK posted about Helen wood sleeping with teenagers in Dubai. Helen Wood has posted a lie detector test result today. If you look up Sam Walker, you can watch his video explaining his allegations.
Did he "out" some of the reality tv stars and the porta potty thing? Which is frigging gross if true 🤢

I quite liked Aisylene in the house, liked how she put down Sezer and Grace, preferred her to everyone else but the desperation to remain relevant has put me off now.
Yes I liked her at the start. But then she changed. And I think that’s when her true side came out. If she has one! I’m sorry but if you were a millionaire as she claims would you be doing onlyfans? I know I wouldn’t. She is a z lister thinking she’s a star. I just don’t like her whole attitude. The way she talks about racism as if it effects her personally. When it can’t because she is not black. She also posted a lot about Nikki when she died. But Nikki hated her. She is just a pure liar through and through and would do anything to make money even sell her soul. I am not surprised she doesn’t seem to ever have had a long term relationship and she always seems to blame the men. Honey if you get past your 40s and have never had a long term relationship the problem is most likely with you. If someone has proof she did suffer a stillbirth I will apologise. But I doubt there is any proof out there.

She was on Judge Rinder once, suing her mate for money she’d loaned him
Doesn’t surprise me. She is all about the money. I hope she knows that money doesn’t buy happiness. It won’t hold you when you feel down. And you can’t take it with you. She preaches here for a good time not a long time. Well she should think about that before putting money above everything else on her life.

Reactions: 1
It’s on Instagram. Sam Walker UK posted about Helen wood sleeping with teenagers in Dubai. Helen Wood has posted a lie detector test result today. If you look up Sam Walker, you can watch his video explaining his allegations.
I can't find those accounts on Insta 🧐

Yes but you don’t need to have any blood tests. It’s up to you.
I don’t really understand the suspicion- has she outright said I had miscarriages and still births because I’m rehsus neg?
Yes she did say that. And most women have to have the bloods taken in the first trimester. It would be very unusual not to have them. As they are important. The suspicion just comes from things that she has said that don’t add up. If I’m wrong I will apologise profusely. As I think child loss is one of the worst things anyone could ever go through. Its also one of worst things you could ever lie about. When someone who has been known to lie as much as she does and do the things she does for attention it just wouldn’t surprise me. Had she not mentioned the rhesus thing I might not be thinking she would lie about it. But she is using that as the reason she lost babies. I think she just a very messed up person. Her childhood sounds chaotic and she never had a good relationship with her mum. Sometimes that makes people do and say things that you wouldn’t believe

Imogen did a post on instagram saying he'd not seen Nikki for years and I think accused him of selling stories on her. I think her and Nikki were good friends.
I never liked Pete, I always thought the nice guy image he tried to portray was just an act.
Yeah I don’t think he was quite as innocent as he claimed. I mean he wasted all his money and fame after leaving the house. I think if people knew he would do that they may have picked Glynn to win instead. I don’t like Imogen either though. She was the most boring housemate in there that year and her fake laugh just was pathetic. She also claimed that she was nikkis best friend but if you look on her Instagram the only pics of them together were really after she died. They all jumped on the bandwagon and used Nikki after her death.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t think he was quite as innocent as he claimed. I mean he wasted all his money and fame after leaving the house. I think if people knew he would do that they may have picked Glynn to win instead. I don’t like Imogen either though. She was the most boring housemate in there that year and her fake laugh just was pathetic. She also claimed that she was nikkis best friend but if you look on her Instagram the only pics of them together were really after she died. They all jumped on the bandwagon and used Nikki after her death.
Ah, I don't follow her, so didn't know that. I just assumed they were great friends, purely from her statement regarding Pete.
I wanted Glyn to win, he was so lovely.

Ok finally worked out this is not the welsh Helen from BB who went out with Paul. I was all kinds of confused for a while 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
just to be clear on that

there are FAR BETTER far more tolerable gay and lesbian hosts than her and Phil Schofield who do not BS the public

all Dale Winton ever wanted to do was to entertain

AND HE WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC AT IT

EVEN ALAN CARR IS MUCH FUNNIER THAN ED OR PS
Graham Norton would be the other obvious example.

Reactions: 18
I may be in a minority but I have always liked Alan Carr and think him doing all these retro games shows on ITV show how good he is as a host. He doesn’t belittle the guests like Barrymore and manages to be funny and also friendly and interested in them rather than playing to the camera. He is one of those celebs I never want to read bad stuff about on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I may be in a minority but I have always liked Alan Carr and think him doing all these retro games shows on ITV show how good he is as a host. He doesn’t belittle the guests like Barrymore and manages to be funny and also friendly and interested in them rather than playing to the camera. He is one of those celebs I never want to read bad stuff about on here.
I miss his chat show, the guests weren't always as a-list as Graham Norton. But watching Americans get confused by bizarre British alcoholic beverages always amused me. And it was always good watching Alan getting drinker as the show went on. It was always a good show.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I miss his chat show, the guests weren't always as a-list as Graham Norton. But watching Americans get confused by bizarre British alcoholic beverages always amused me. And it was always good watching Alan getting drinker as the show went on. It was always a good show.
I love Chattyman. We would be in howls of laughter.

Reactions: 24
Alan Carr just radiates good cheer for me. He enlivens the most banal exchange with humour, and it’s not base humour either, he’s quick witted and clever. I am sure he has had his sadnesses but he laughs it off. His podcasts are quite funny, the ones where he takes celebs on their favourite holiday. I listen to them on my morning walk, and look like a loon as I laugh my head off.

Reactions: 43
I love Alan Carr, he is fun & witty without being a witch.

I also love Graham Norton, his commentry during during Eurovision is💯

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Alan Carr just radiates good cheer for me. He enlivens the most banal exchange with humour, and it’s not base humour either, he’s quick witted and clever. I am sure he has had his sadnesses but he laughs it off. His podcasts are quite funny, the ones where he takes celebs on their favourite holiday. I listen to them on my morning walk, and look like a loon as I laugh my head off.
he's brilliant - he has a real warmth. Sometimes you don't realise how good someone is until you see someone who doesn't have it and the show just falls flat.

Reactions: 27
He has a laugh with people, but even if he is responding to something they do or how they look, it’s done with no malice. It’s actually a real skill. He deserves his success. Not to just pick out random gay comedians, you can’t imagine Julian Clary being as warm and non belittling as Alan. He has that edge to him. Paul O Grady always seems warm too, but I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of him. And the fact he was bezzies with Cilla, famously nasty to “civilians”, gives me pause for thought.

The words National Treasure get bandied around a lot. Alan is one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.