Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't. Which is why I used IMVHO.
So it's your opinion that he is a dirty rapist? That's a strong opinion to have/allegation to make, no wonder hearsay happens when people just make it up as they go along 🤦‍♀️How would you like it if someone had the opinion that you or someone you cared about was a rapist? Those kind of 'opinion's have changed lives

Reactions: 5
If Dave Grohl ever turns out to be a dick it will be devastating
I met some of the Foo Fighters in New Zealand the day before the gig they had to cancel when their roadie bus crashed and their equipment got wrecked. I am a MASSIVE fan of all members, but especially Pat Smear. I was in a little run down gift shop off many a side street in Auckland city just browsing around for souvenirs for my family. I picked up a really questionable in quality kiwi bird keyring for 7.99 and was looking at it thinking this is the cheapest thing I can afford and it's utter crap. I then had one man on my right and one on my left looking at it. Pat Smear and Nate Mendel. Pat is so tall!!!! They are shaking their heads and Pat says 'No don't do it'. They turn around and Dave is there! Pat says 'not worth the money'. I wished them luck on their gig that night (which they didn't do) and also said good luck for Glastonbury...which hadn't been announced yet but I'm a super fan so kinda just had a sense :ROFLMAO: And Dave days 'Woah thank you but had do you know that' with a big smile - they didn't do that gig either because of the broken leg. Pat gives me 10 NZ dollars and says thank you for your kindness buy something that isn't that and points to the kiwi keyring.
One of the greatest days of my life. But I also felt for ages that I'd cursed them by wishing them luck on their gig which both never happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I met some of the Foo Fighters in New Zealand the day before the gig they had to cancel when their roadie bus crashed and their equipment got wrecked. I am a MASSIVE fan of all members, but especially Pat Smear. I was in a little run down gift shop off many a side street in Auckland city just browsing around for souvenirs for my family. I picked up a really questionable in quality kiwi bird keyring for 7.99 and was looking at it thinking this is the cheapest thing I can afford and it's utter crap. I then had one man on my right and one on my left looking at it. Pat Smear and Nate Mendel. Pat is so tall!!!! They are shaking their heads and Pat says 'No don't do it'. They turn around and Dave is there! Pat says 'not worth the money'. I wished them luck on their gig that night (which they didn't do) and also said good luck for Glastonbury...which hadn't been announced yet but I'm a super fan so kinda just had a sense :ROFLMAO: And Dave days 'Woah thank you but had do you know that' with a big smile - they didn't do that gig either because of the broken leg. Pat gives me 10 NZ dollars and says thank you for your kindness buy something that isn't that and points to the kiwi keyring.
One of the greatest days of my life. But I also felt for ages that I'd cursed them by wishing them luck on their gig which both never happened.
Love this!

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 4
Georgina Baillie seems to be more into painting, living a low-key lifestyle nowadays. I had the (mis)fortune to see her when she appeared as a backing vocalist with Adam Ant - she was terrible. I mean, like Yoko Ono-levels of awful. Think she is just trying to find her niche in life, like all of us.
im a big AA fan and saw her a few times and she was hateful, none of the fans liked her but she can actually sing-she did some of her own music and I was surprised TBH!

A M A Z I N G Story! 🥰

Reactions: 4
Ah that’s great.
I just googled Pat Smear, thinking ‘wow, what a name’ to find it’s a stage name- why on earth would you choose that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah that’s great.
I just googled Pat Smear, thinking ‘wow, what a name’ to find it’s a stage name- why on earth would you choose that? 😂
It’s from when he was in a punk band I think - The Germs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey just been catching up on this thread. What did anyone think about the whole Tom cruise marriage to Katie thing? I was told he is very gay as is will smith?
also did anyone catch the Tom cruise Katie tv series that wasn’t meant to be them, think it was on the same tv channel as the royals. Only lasted a season but had the whole cult that was meant to be Scientology and Tom having a ex girlfriend that was British locked up in the cult compound thing.

Reactions: 1
Hey just been catching up on this thread. What did anyone think about the whole Tom cruise marriage to Katie thing? I was told he is very gay as is will smith?
also did anyone catch the Tom cruise Katie tv series that wasn’t meant to be them, think it was on the same tv channel as the royals. Only lasted a season but had the whole cult that was meant to be Scientology and Tom having a ex girlfriend that was British locked up in the cult compound thing.
I would love to know how she escaped basically scot-free with Suri. It was some kind of master move and it was brilliant. The whole relationship from the word go was just plain odd. His weird sofa jumping was so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would love to know how she escaped basically scot-free with Suri. It was some kind of master move and it was brilliant. The whole relationship from the word go was just plain odd. His weird sofa jumping was so strange.
Her dad was a lawyer I think 🤔so would have helped

Reactions: 19
Her dad was a lawyer I think 🤔so would have helped
I *think* she left whilst he was away filming, and then made sure that she was out and about being photographed practically every day to try and deflect any scientology comeback. When I've read about other people leaving scientology they've been followed, harassed, they've even set up websites just to try and discredit Leah Remini so how Katie got away from one of their main members is amazing really.

Reactions: 18
Well well Ryan Giggs doesn't mess about,new love and she's drop dead gorgeous.
Would you even consider it given what hes been charged with.
I expect she will change him....

Urgh yeah remember when it came out the labour had to be silent then backtracked and said well everyone else has to be silent but the mother can make noise 🙄 seriously it's like the Handmaid's Tale.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching the Demi Lovato documentary series and wondering if anyone has any ideas of who it was that raped her when she was 15. I assume it was a Disney actor around 2007/8
She made it sound like it was someone who worked on camp rock with her.

I cannot believe that a ‘friend’ walked in in her doing heroin and didn’t think to alert anyone else? That’s a crappy friend. It seems to me that she has constantly got bad people around her.

Reactions: 3
She made it sound like it was someone who worked on camp rock with her.

I cannot believe that a ‘friend’ walked in in her doing heroin and didn’t think to alert anyone else? That’s a crappy friend. It seems to me that she has constantly got bad people around her.
From how she speaks I don’t think it was someone significantly older than her - it sounded like someone who was not that much older than her.

Reactions: 2
I *think* she left whilst he was away filming, and then made sure that she was out and about being photographed practically every day to try and deflect any scientology comeback. When I've read about other people leaving scientology they've been followed, harassed, they've even set up websites just to try and discredit Leah Remini so how Katie got away from one of their main members is amazing really.
I had read her dad basically masterminded the whole thing and got her and Suri out after she did her five years. Also she has never spoken about him or openly dated anyone (although she dared Jamie Foxx he costarred with Cruise and they have not been in another film together IIRC).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.