Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just listened to the live episode of the podcast “Help I Sexted My boss” and they were talking about relationships at work. They were joking about Jordan North having a relationship with someone that he worked with, but he looked uncomfortable and they changed the subject quickly.

I wonder who it was? I’m still not sure if he is straight, bi or gay?

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a feeling that by the time the episode is edited for the podcast on Tuesday that section will be edited out.
I thought he was straight up until about 12 months ago and now I keep picking up little hints that might indicate otherwise. If he’s gay / bi it could just be that he’s not out publicly yet.

He shared a story the other day of a blonde girl who works at radio 1 and on her Instagram feed there’s loads of pics of them together with hearts in the caption. That dosent really clear up the mystery as I put hearts with my friends but interestin.

Reactions: 1
She's said over and over again that she's not "trying for a girl" and acts almost insulted when people ask the question. But if you had 5 boys, you would say that.
My niece has 4 boys and intends to continue having babies until she gets her 'princess'. It makes me feel sad for the little boys she already has, if they ever become aware of her comments. Danielle Lloyd, racist glamour model, has four sons and has said that her next child will be a girl because they are going for gender selection. Colleen Rooney, on the other hand, has never said anything about having 4 boys and wanting a girl. Then again, she probably doesn't want to have to get down and dirty with her husband again to create another baby, she doesn't know where he's been ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Sophie Ellis Bextor pregnant again. I saw her on Name that Tune last Week and it looks like she has a small bump.
Shes got a mum tum- if you watch her kitchen discos shes always had it- quite refreshing that shes not spanxxing up to try and disguise it

Reactions: 23
On the subject of footballers and hard suffering wives..There doesn't seem to be much in the news now about John Terry throwing his Mickey about town...him and Toni very loved up on IG.
Did he settle or just get better at hiding his side pieces😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the subject of footballers and hard suffering wives..There doesn't seem to be much in the news now about John Terry throwing his Mickey about town...him and Toni very loved up on IG.
I think she just gets more forgiving.

Reactions: 4
Toni might just be the biggest doormat on the planet.Truly pathetic what she put up/puts up with .

Reactions: 3
I had no idea Sophie Ellis Bextor had so many children. They have been fairly spaced apart. She must be exhausted 😳

Reactions: 2
My niece has 4 boys and intends to continue having babies until she gets her 'princess'. It makes me feel sad for the little boys she already has, if they ever become aware of her comments. Danielle Lloyd, racist glamour model, has four sons and has said that her next child will be a girl because they are going for gender selection. Colleen Rooney, on the other hand, has never said anything about having 4 boys and wanting a girl. Then again, she probably doesn't want to have to get down and dirty with her husband again to create another baby, she doesn't know where he's been ;)
Gender selection is absolutely illegal in the UK unless there is a sound medical reason for it i.e. a known genetic disease carried on the Y chromosome or whatever. If she already has 4 boys without any genetic health issue it's clearly that isn't the case. You cannot just waltz into an IVF clinic here and demand only a certain sex of embryo be implanted.

Reactions: 5
I had no idea Sophie Ellis Bextor had so many children. They have been fairly spaced apart. She must be exhausted 😳
I saw her recently with all her kids, including her eldest who towers over her with distinctive red hair, in Richmond Park a few weeks ago. She looks so young and vibrant, hard to believe she has all those kids.

Reactions: 19
Gender selection is absolutely illegal in the UK unless there is a sound medical reason for it i.e. a known genetic disease carried on the Y chromosome or whatever. If she already has 4 boys without any genetic health issue it's clearly that isn't the case. You cannot just waltz into an IVF clinic here and demand only a certain sex of embryo be implanted.
She could easily go abroad for it. Legal in some states in USA and some other places in the world

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Danielle has said in numerous interviews that she is going abroad for gender selection

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Victoria and David used gender selection on Harper

Reactions: 18
These people do make me cross. Be happy with your children, having a boy or girl doesn’t necessarily make things perfect. Danielle has 4 healthy boys she should be grateful. I disagree with gender selection because why is one better than the other?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Victoria and David used gender selection on Harper
My friend had treatment at a clinic in Spain and “allegedly” they were having treatment at the same time according to other patients she spoke to

Does anyone have any tea of this? I can’t imagine what tea there’d be on Scrapheap Challenge? 🤔
AD55B112-851D-4FA1-8E18-672FA5607F19.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.