Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RB must have been stone cold sober when he and Jonathan Ross phoned up Andrew Sachs to talk about having sex with his granddaughter....obviously a far cry from other stuff he’s been accused of but that’s not the immature bollocks you’d expect from a reformed character

Reactions: 19
I work the same 12-step programme as Brand but if I was still swanning around thinking I was God’s gift to the world, acting like I knew everything and trying to make money off the back of the programme that saved my life, I’d be on the phone to my sponsor before you could say “guru”.

I know the importance of making your amends but I also know the importance of deflation of ego.

People in AA have to accept what they’ve done and apologise when necessary so they can move on. Only he knows exactly what he’s done but there’s something about him that makes me think a) prick and b) disingenuous with the added bonus of never thinking he’s wrong
He is always reinventing himself he was an addict, then a comedian, an actor, then Hollywood and now a spiritual guru playing happy families in the Oxford countryside.I wonder what the next incarnation will be? I am guessing that he loves his kids as they are part of him but I really see his wife as a prop which he will trade when the kids are older.

Reactions: 17
I often wonder had John Peel not died when he did if he’d have been arrested as part of Operation Yewtree as he we also into young girls and even boasted about it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Always liked Jonathan for his love of John Waters and American comics but it makes me wonder, if this is the company he keeps (and we all know about the Andrew Sachs-slutshaming-his-niece phone call made by the two, tittering like little schoolboys). Terrible thing to do to an elderly man who has nothing to do with either of their sex lives.
Don't know why I typed "niece", I knew fine well it was Andrew Sachs' granddaughter. Nearly bedtime and I'd taken my Mirtazipine, probably.

Georgina Baillie seems to be more into painting, living a low-key lifestyle nowadays. I had the (mis)fortune to see her when she appeared as a backing vocalist with Adam Ant - she was terrible. I mean, like Yoko Ono-levels of awful. Think she is just trying to find her niche in life, like all of us.
Brand used women disgracefully and is an utter windbag.
I've ALWAYS thought this about Russell Brand - he loves the sound of his own voice and I can sense a nasty streak underneath. It baffles me why women find him attractive. And he tries to sound more intelligent than he is, which makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't know why I typed "niece", I knew fine well it was Andrew Sachs' granddaughter. Nearly bedtime and I'd taken my Mirtazipine, probably.

Georgina Baillie seems to be more into painting, living a low-key lifestyle nowadays. I had the (mis)fortune to see her when she appeared as a backing vocalist with Adam Ant - she was terrible. I mean, like Yoko Ono-levels of awful. Think she is just trying to find her niche in life, like all of us.

I've ALWAYS thought this about Russell Brand - he loves the sound of his own voice and I can sense a nasty streak underneath. It baffles me why women find him attractive. And he tries to sound more intelligent than he is, which makes me cringe.
Y'know who is the worst for that? STEPHEN FRY. He pretends to be some ascended, highbrow intellectual type. He uses a bunch of slightly less common synonyms and some people just cream themselves over the old big nosed weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Y'know who is the worst for that? STEPHEN FRY. He pretends to be some ascended, highbrow intellectual type. He uses a bunch of slightly less common synonyms and some people just cream themselves over the old big nosed weirdo.
He is terribly condescending and smug

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The much-missed Popbitch Live Board used to often have members saying "(Stephen Fry is) a stupid person's idea of what an intelligent person is like" - though Twitter tells me it was actually Julie Burchill who said it.

His much-younger husband just looks wrong, but hey, I'm sure they're happy. Often people try to embrace a second youth when they have a much-younger spouse, but Stephen Fry seems to have aged quite a bit (though, bipolar disorder is no joke, nor are the meds).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always have a soft spot for JRoss, my niece and friend aged 15 were lost in Camden Town and didnt know how to get to where they needed to be - he hailed them a cab and paid for it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There is something odd about Stephen Fry but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 16
I always have a soft spot for JRoss, my niece and friend aged 15 were lost in Camden Town and didnt know how to get to where they needed to be - he hailed them a cab and paid for it too.
I love stories like this🥰

Reactions: 24
The *only* good thing about that is that it means we have this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watching the Demi Lovato documentary series and wondering if anyone has any ideas of who it was that raped her when she was 15. I assume it was a Disney actor around 2007/8

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He was once described as “the stupid person’s idea of an very intelligent one”.

He looks like he’s kidnapped his husband.
Yes I think he was a Boy Scout in “Bob a job” and it got out of hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh, I cannot STAND the man. He got visibly irritated if anyone intelligent was on QI. For some reason he just makes me shudder.

With the Russell Brand call to Sachs, I actually thought Ross came off worse in that. Was he the one who shouted in the background "he shagged your granddaughter!". For a man who's been in the public eye for a good while he really should've known better. Not that I like Brand, I just thought that was appalling from Ross.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.