Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect she will change him....

Urgh yeah remember when it came out the labour had to be silent then backtracked and said well everyone else has to be silent but the mother can make noise 🙄 seriously it's like the Handmaid's Tale.
It does and I can't believe that Elizabeth Moss is a Scientologist. I mean, I know she's only playing a part in the handmaid's tale, but I still find it odd that she is one and she's in the handmaids tale.

Reactions: 19
Quoting Elton John is one of those things that will age badly....when hopefully everything is properly exposed about him.
Elton likes young boys doesn't he? I've heard it from some people in the rock circles... heh.

;)
Next thread suggestion

Secret Celeb Gossip #46

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It does and I can't believe that Elizabeth Moss is a Scientologist. I mean, I know she's only playing a part in the handmaid's tale, but I still find it odd that she is one and she's in the handmaids tale.
What?! I had no idea 🙄

Dubai is a who's who of Z listers to be fair :D

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read today that Martine McCutcheon at the age of 45 (who has slimmed down considerably recently) has been signed up by Elite Models. Weird signing. Martine is apt to big herself up, but it looks like this is true.

Reactions: 5
I read today that Martine McCutcheon at the age of 45 (who has slimmed down considerably recently) has been signed up by Elite Models. Weird signing. Martine is apt to big herself up, but it looks like this is true.
I wonder how long till she calls in sick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she is gorgeous looks wise. I can't say l particularly like her but good for her.

Reactions: 6
As Elton John says, if you're an addict moderation doesn't work. I was really shocked by that when she said she smokes weed and drinks when that's how the last spiral started. But at the same time I admire her for not hiding it. I don't think she is as at peace as she makes out. Same as you, I can't see a happy ending and when I finished watching it I was like... ok I can expect to see a devastating headline about her.

I knew Amy Winehouse, acquaintances, not best mates or anything and the whole miserable on tour and overdose story reminded me so much of Amy. And you know how her story ended. Demi is very very very lucky to still be here and I hope I'm wrong that dabbling in milder drugs will only lead to harm for her.

I do kind of get where she's coming from, doing things in extremes seems to do her no good and she's trying to find balance but I can't see it ending well
sadly I can see the same thing. I also watched the doc. I felt sorry for her, her sisters obviously care deeply about her but I didn’t get that impression from her mother.

Reactions: 1
I detest Russell Brand. In fact, let's just call him Russell which is almost as bad as Barry when you hear it on it's own. He thinks he's some sort of mystic, intellectual pied piper but he's just an exploitative, dirty, phony perv in my opinion.
So many of my friends seems to worship him. I see those pics his wife posts on instagram and think 'you poor cow'.
The poor cow hung around for him for years as one of his sideline women and got him in the end
She is no angel, she used to buy cheap £20 dungarees online dye them and personalise them and then sell them for £75 claiming that she'd made them from scratch
She has also written a book about creative crafts for small kids, none of the "creations" are hers they are all on pint interest and various craft websites. She is as much of a fraud as him and his "guru teaching" a pair of false prophets if there ever there was.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely! I never understood how Nicole let him keep the kids but seriously who knows what went on or what they had on Nicole

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! I never understood how Nicole let him keep the kids but seriously who knows what went on or what they had on Nicole
Apparently Nicole was making him lose interest in it. The Scientologists were not happy about it and tried to split them up.if I recall

Reactions: 7
Re Elton John: when all those super injections came out, rumour had it EJ had a super injunction to cover David Furnish who enjoys all sorts of things (but not EJ)

• Haha
Re Elton John: when all those super injections came out, rumour had it EJ had a super injunction to cover David Furnish who enjoys all sorts of things (but not EJ)
In his autobiography EJ says he always has been more of a watcher than a participant

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't it all come out that the super injunction was DF in a paddling pool oiled up with a guy or guys?

edited to add - what am I talking about? must have been a proper pool not a paddling pool :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also think Suri is actually her child this the Scientologist have no claim over Suri
I read that as soon as one phone call was done she would dispose of the phone and get a new one. I also read she used NY and the paparazzi as a way to safeguard both her and Suri (hence why she was also photographed out every day).
I also heard that in the divorce settlement Tom wouldn't let Katie date for 5 years.

• Sad
Apparently Tom doesn’t have much of a relationship with Suri anymore because she’s not in the church which is sad. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.