Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is a mess,
keep on topic,
any more off topic posts or arguments and admin will decide if the thread needs to be removed.
Continue here and report if necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s really sad news about Helen McCrory 😭 death.... Is anyone watching HRH Prince Philip funeral today ?

Reactions: 17
I’m working but going to try and watch it when I get home - Yep I’m that sad!

Reactions: 2
I’m working but going to try and watch it when I get home - Yep I’m that sad!
Ahh but are you watching out of genuine interest? I think most people will tune in to see William/Harry saga....

It’s lockdown, I’ve watched much worse! (Goodnight Sweetheart).
Hey I watched the whole lot of it on forced tv and it was funnier than I remembered... I must have matured since it was last shown many moons ago in the BBC 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Ahh but are you watching out of genuine interest? I think most people will tune in to see William/Harry saga....

Hey I watched the whole lot of it on forced tv and it was funnier than I remembered... I must have matured since it was last shown many moons ago in the BBC 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I watched a whole load of UK Whose Line is it Anyway (from the 1980's and early 1990's), and found much more filthy than I remember, and it was obvious to me how immature and easily entertained I was.

Sadly, I still found very funny (particularly Tony Slattery and Steve Frost) which shows that I really haven't grown up since then. I stll looking forward to the idea introduced of the World's Worst Televised Sport of Saliva Darts ( (c) Tony Slattery).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else see Tom Cruise on Graham Norton last night? He seriously gives me the creeps. He is always so nice and personable and polite and listens to everything the other guests say, but it never seems genuine to me. I remember Michael Parkinson saying how expected him to be a ‘prat’ but he was really nice to everyone on the show, not just him. But it still feels fake. He’s like a robot who’s programed to be a ‘nice guy’ but isn’t really if that makes sense?

Reactions: 77
Did anyone else see Tom Cruise on Graham Norton last night? He seriously gives me the creeps. He is always so nice and personable and polite and listens to everything the other guests say, but it never seems genuine to me. I remember Michael Parkinson saying how expected him to be a ‘prat’ but he was really nice to everyone on the show, not just him. But it still feels fake. He’s like a robot who’s programed to be a ‘nice guy’ but isn’t really if that makes sense?
Yeah, he always seems very false, even when he's being nice.

Reactions: 21

It's like he's the actor playing the part of Tom Cruise. I'd love to know if his fellow Top Gun actors really want him round their houses for dinner - I suspect not.

Reactions: 38
It's like he's the actor playing the part of Tom Cruise. I'd love to know if his fellow Top Gun actors really want him round their houses for dinner - I suspect not.
He trained at the same school as Lorraine Kelly, playing the character of Lorraine on her morning TV show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Yes, an actor playing the part of Tom Cruise is exactly how I’d describe it! Its very insincere.

Reactions: 23
I've always thought tom cruise seems so lovely and it always threw me off that he is a Scientologist.

Reactions: 6
I've always thought tom cruise seems so lovely and it always threw me off that he is a Scientologist.
I think like John Travolta he’s in so deep that it’s impossible to get out. They’re a cult after all. But they will also have a lot of dirt on both of them and aren’t afraid to sling it.

Reactions: 23
I was once in a theatre in the west end, and about 5 minutes in, there were rumblings that Tom Cruise was in the audience. turned out he was only a few rows away from me, no minders , just a couple of friends. At the end of the show we all trooped out into the vestibule bit and he did too. There was no special treatment or queue jumping expected, in fact he spent about 30 minutes taking photos with anyone that wanted one (including me!) he was as nice as anything and waited until everyone who wanted a picture or to say hallo, had done so. Was that all fake? Yeah probably but it made a lot of peoples nights. I hate his “religion “ beyond compare but I think he’s underrated as an actor and i admire that he values his fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Yes, an actor playing the part of Tom Cruise is exactly how I’d describe it! Its very insincere.
I know what you mean. It feels like he charged himself up to 100% then turned on ‘chat show’ mode and off he went.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s really sad news about Helen McCrory 😭 death.... Is anyone watching HRH Prince Philip funeral today ?
Got it on the telly in the waiting room. I like to see how long it takes patients to ask to turn stuff over, usually I get em with Songs of Praise on a Sunday. Also have to watch it like a hawk after the watershed as I once went to get a drink and realised we were playing 24 Hours in A&E for em 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was once in a theatre in the west end, and about 5 minutes in, there were rumblings that Tom Cruise was in the audience. turned out he was only a few rows away from me, no minders , just a couple of friends. At the end of the show we all trooped out into the vestibule bit and he did too. There was no special treatment or queue jumping expected, in fact he spent about 30 minutes taking photos with anyone that wanted one (including me!) he was as nice as anything and waited until everyone who wanted a picture or to say hallo, had done so. Was that all fake? Yeah probably but it made a lot of peoples nights. I hate his “religion “ beyond compare but I think he’s underrated as an actor and i admire that he values his fans.
Dont think there's one film of his I've seen which i haven't liked, Edge of Tomorrow is a great action/sci fi film.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.