Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Crissy Teigen and John Legend use gender selection on their kids (or one of them)? I'd hazard a guess and say it's more common than we think.

Reactions: 4
Didn't Crissy Teigen and John Legend use gender selection on their kids (or one of them)? I'd hazard a guess and say it's more common than we think.
Yep I was on a forum where hundreds of women all over the world were doing it.
But the difference is they are not in the public eye and (in Danielle Lloyds case) spouting off about it to get herself more publicity

Reactions: 2
She could easily go abroad for it. Legal in some states in USA and some other places in the world
Quite, and they should think about WHY they have to go abroad for it, as it is utterly unethical and hugely damaging to demographics of society when people have the means to start indulging gender preferences at a whim. Same reason commercial surrogacy is banned in UK and many other places and legal in the US and a few other places where anything goes if you have money to spend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.