Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know i wasn't responding to you otherwise i would have quoted you, some people were posting she definitely isn't gay when in reality we haven't got a clue as plenty of women are bisexual and some want to keep it secret
Ah right OK. No worries 👍

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she rumoured to be the "Scottish female singer" who had an injunction against the reporting of a lesbian affair? Although the other guess was Lulu 🤣 Amy MacDonald would also fit, but I dont think she's necessarily famous enough.

Isn't the general theory that it was Kurt who got her into harder drugs?
In the Kurt Cobain documentary on Netflix that was made with the consent of his family and Courtney and with full access to all of his belongings, sketch books, diaries, home videos e.t.c he was heavily using heroin to self medicate stomach problems and mental health issues. He was diagnosed with ADHD as a child and I think bipolar as an adult I know both conditions are thought to be linked however that’s not what the topic is about. Anyway in it Courtney says that she had used heroin on and off in her life but wasn’t using when she got with Kurt and did get addicted during the course of their relationship. He had very dark bouts of depression for years before he met her. There’s video footage in the documentary of Francis’s 1’st birthday and he’s nodding out and she’s saying come on Kurt you don’t want your daughter seeing you like this and he gets up abruptly and leaves the room.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What does everyone think about the Brittany headline? If it’s true ?
Presumably it would be true unless he is lying under oath but apparently he ticked it in 2008 and it’s unlikely she would Have been able to do all her public apperences since then without a single sign of it.

Sharleen didn’t set off my gaydar when I met her and she was more chatty with my husband than with me. Not that that proves anything 😂

We were at a party she was at many years ago.
When I used to regularly frequent gay clubs in Glasgow (like, really regularly, unlike the once in a blue moon in recent-ish times) lots of gay women fangirled over Sharleen (would've been the late 1990s). Though, of course, I couldn't care less if she's gay, straight, bi or a unicorn :)

Reactions: 3
I found him an phoney, oleaginous, horrifically narcissistic twit from the moment he stuck his greasy ungroomed head above the parapet back in the day but so many people I knew thought he was the coolest and the best. I am interested in your claims. I have noticed over the years how he seemed to make quite a few women uncomfortable on talk shows when he was clearly interested in them sexually and they were not returning the interest. I recall him making Christina Hendricks visibly uncomfortable on some US-based show back in the day with a constant barrage of weird sexual innuendos aimed at her. He seems to go for the put-downs for women he fancies and really enjoy pushing boundaries verbally at least.
I met him backstage at a comedy gig once, I queued up for a photo and as I left he stroked me on the back of the neck and called me beautiful. I was 17 😶

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I detest Russell Brand. In fact, let's just call him Russell which is almost as bad as Barry when you hear it on it's own. He thinks he's some sort of mystic, intellectual pied piper but he's just an exploitative, dirty, phony perv in my opinion.
So many of my friends seems to worship him. I see those pics his wife posts on instagram and think 'you poor cow'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
When I used to regularly frequent gay clubs in Glasgow (like, really regularly, unlike the once in a blue moon in recent-ish times) lots of gay women fangirled over Sharleen (would've been the late 1990s). Though, of course, I couldn't care less if she's gay, straight, bi or a unicorn :)
The party I was at had a lot of these women there. A lot of them dressed as her with the same hairstyle. One lady looked so like Sharleen, I thought it was her until the real one showed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not excusing Russell’s past behaviour, but he openly admits that he has behaved appallingly in the past due to multiple addictions and has made amends to each person he has harmed (where possible) as part of the 12 Step Programme he follows.

Drugs/alcohol are literally mind altering substances and people using them behave in ways they never would sober. I know it is argued that using / drinking is a choice. Sure, maybe the first time, but it literally alters the brain: addiction is a brain disease. Once it has someone in its clutches, it is a life long battle.

Some people might still find him annoying, but at least he’s trying to be a better person now. I have a lot of empathy for addicts and a lot of respect for anyone in recovery.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ve only seen a few of images of BTS and they all appear to be clones of each other. They have the same hairstyle and dress more or less the same. I don’t understand how someone could find only one of them attractive as surely if you fancy one of them then you fancy them all as they are carbon copies of one another
Ive seem the tweets from their fans (the Army) on Twitter ..they are very scary ! I went to their Wembley concert with my then tweenager ...i had no idea until day before they mainly sing in korean! The scream noises everytime an image of them flashed up on screen was beyond deafening and the audience wasnt just young kids like my daughter. .BTS are all very pretty in a non threatening boy band kind of way. I hate to admit it but it was a really good show 😳

Reactions: 6
I’m not excusing Russell’s past behaviour, but he openly admits that he has behaved appallingly in the past due to multiple addictions and has made amends to each person he has harmed (where possible) as part of the 12 Step Programme he follows.

Drugs/alcohol are literally mind altering substances and people using them behave in ways they never would sober. I know it is argued that using / drinking is a choice. Sure, maybe the first time, but it literally alters the brain: addiction is a brain disease. Once it has someone in its clutches, it is a life long battle.

Some people might still find him annoying, but at least he’s trying to be a better person now. I have a lot of empathy for addicts and a lot of respect for anyone in recovery.
Doesn’t matter how altered your mind state is, if you’ve raped someone, you’ve raped someone. I’m quite sure a sexual assault feels just as awful and has the same repercussions whether the assailant is sober or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I detest Russell Brand. In fact, let's just call him Russell which is almost as bad as Barry when you hear it on it's own. He thinks he's some sort of mystic, intellectual pied piper but he's just an exploitative, dirty, phony perv in my opinion.
So many of my friends seems to worship him. I see those pics his wife posts on instagram and think 'you poor cow'.
He's the modern day Rasputin.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ive seem the tweets from their fans (the Army) on Twitter ..they are very scary ! I went to their Wembley concert with my then tweenager ...i had no idea until day before they mainly sing in korean! The scream noises everytime an image of them flashed up on screen was beyond deafening and the audience wasnt just young kids like my daughter. .BTS are all very pretty in a non threatening boy band kind of way. I hate to admit it but it was a really good show 😳
I don’t know BTS at all, but I watched the Netflix documentary about Blackpink and their music is great! My 9yo listens to them now as well.

The whole K-Pop industry is bizarre and fascinating.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t matter how altered your mind state is, if you’ve raped someone, you’ve raped someone. I’m quite sure a sexual assault feels just as awful and has the same repercussions whether the assailant is sober or not.
How did you learn he was a rapist? Is quite a strong accusation to make, i genuinely am interest to know how you know this as i have see reports of inappropriate sexual behaviour but not rape ?

Reactions: 4
I don’t like Andrew Brady I think he has a sinister personality bubbling away under the surface

True with R Kelly too. He receives so much support it’s insane giving the wealth of evidence of his deprave abuse of minors.
Speaking of Andrew Brady I posted this on the Caroline Flack thread last year...

A good friend of mine is close with some of Caroline's friends and knew her. Caroline's ex, Andrew Brady, whom I really dislike from things I have heard, had to phone emergency services once as she threatened to kill herself during a row. I have heard their rows were really very bad. My friend told me that one afternoon Andrew and Caroline had a terrible row and in the heat of it he threw an engagement ring at her and swore at her to "keep the bleeping thing". This was before they were officially engaged and he then stormed off. Later that night Caroline invited friends over, Andrew wasn't there she hadn't heard from him all day. She was apparently in good spirits, very up, and half way through the evening showed them the ring which she had found and picked up from wherever he'd thrown it and put on her 3rd finger. She was very matter of fact about it and told how Andrew had chucked it at her and brushed off their congratulations and enthusiasm. A week or so later they posed for loved up photos bursting with happiness announcing their shock engagement.

I heard from same person that Caroline was advised to plead guilty but itv said if she was found guilty they were finished with her and she just could not cope with that.

Obviously this is hearsay but from a reliable person.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Nope. He's a dirty bleeping rapist and addiction is absolutely no bleeping excuse. I used to adore him, especially on that BB spin off show he did, but there are too many allegations (IMVHO) for them not to be true. 'Trying to be a better person?' Nah, just trying to pretend his past didn't happen and pretending to be some sort of pseudo hippy enlightener when he's just a pretentious, misogynist piece of tit. He can get in the bin and rot there.

Reactions: 17

Russell Brand says he has been drug and alcohol free since 2002, so 19 years clean. He was born in 1975 so he would have been 27 when he last indulged. If all the alleged stories about sexual misdemeanours took place before 2002, you could use addiction as a reason perhaps. But the stories about him are from his famous years, which would be after 2002 when he was clean.

Reactions: 15
Nope. He's a dirty bleeping rapist and addiction is absolutely no bleeping excuse. I used to adore him, especially on that BB spin off show he did, but there are too many allegations (IMVHO) for them not to be true. 'Trying to be a better person?' Nah, just trying to pretend his past didn't happen and pretending to be some sort of pseudo hippy enlightener when he's just a pretentious, misogynist piece of tit. He can get in the bin and rot there.
How do you know this?

Reactions: 1

I think most drug addicts/junkies have a lowered sex drive and if they commit a crime its normally to fund the habit. So i could see that would be a catalyst to behave out of character but not sex crime. I think he's just a sleazey pervert. He seems to always be playing a role.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.