Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Boris has kids up and down everywhere. He has an illegitimate daughter called Stephanie. She‘s the one we know about as I think her mother confirmed Boris was her father. He also forced another woman he had an affair with into an abortion.
I thought the child was called Sarah. I know she's the only fruit of BoJo's loins with an ordinary name.

Reactions: 1
I’ve read before, not sure how true that Apple has a different given name at home.

She must be almost an adult by now, I think she was born around the time of my first in 2004.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I see Laura Whitmore has given birth.... no announcement app Daily Mirror have spotted them out and about with pram 😌

Ahhh a fellow person from oxford!
Florence pughs family are also so so lovely and own a popular cafe and bar in the city centre that her dad and sister works at. They have been nothing but lovely whenever I go and it’s a firm favourite of mine and my friends!
Thank you Ellzbellz2020! Nice to see a fellow Oxford person here! :)

I know the place you refer to. :) I also liked The Lemon Tree restaurant. I think Florence's dad Clinton ran it?

Florence is a great actress and I love Emilia Clarke too.

At the moment I am re watching Game of Thrones. What do other people think of it? x

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She’s from my old neck of the woods ( real name Ellis) and was in Judge Rinder a few years, I’m not on tick tick, what’s she up to?
Yeah that’s her, she just posts videos about all of her abuse over the years, she has recently deleted some though and made a new account, she got banned on one

• Sad

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I’ve done the honours...

• Heart

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Was it just her Mum with Martine's family? Could be Martine is in her Mum's bubble. If not, then, no, still not allowed.
His mum is in their bubble but not hers As she hasn’t seen her for some times but it seems it’s only Martine and her Hubby and Son there Along with probably her step dad,

FairyOfTheBells

Ditto this and also Camilla and Matthew. The original lot of pros were very friendly, it was much more relaxed back then and more approachable etc.

AJ did well in his dancing career but think now he’s all for that celeb life and Strictly helped him get there.
His amateur dancing career was fine, but he cut it off for Strictly. He could have competed as an amateur for years longer; the current UK Open amateur champion is about 30 I think. I don't really understand why they started hiring people who had never turned pro: once you've been a pro on Strictly you can never dance as an amateur again.

DancesportInfo.net This is a good website for looking up the pros.

DancesportInfo.net Matthew and Nicole Cutler
DancesportInfo.net AJ and Chloe
DancesportInfo.net Darren and Lilia
DancesportInfo.net Ian and Camilla

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I think it all goes out the window in a desperate search for attention. Like those people who fall off cliffs trying to get the perfect selfie.
I haven’t read the story in full but what was she actually doing that made her catch alight? It said cutting a wine bottle in half somewhere but how would that catch fire?

istapp

wasn't cameron diaz childfree? seems like a strange turnaround. but who knows what goes on behind the scenes...

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Like I've said before, I remember the "which celebs are secretly gay?" threads on DS before they got closed. They were kind of hilarious.

I suspect that DS got fed up of trying to moderate the showbiz pages and avoiding libel cases.
What is the difference between tattle and the other site?

FairyOfTheBells

Neil and Katya would be on there too, Amy and James and Ola (who definitely chose fame over dancing) and not to forget Motsi.

Money/fame plays a massive part as always. A lot of the dancers we have just aren’t up to the standard of those from Russia etc, so seems like their time comes to an end and then they do Strictly. I much preferred the ones who came from proper competitive backgrounds and not ones who had just done salsa or a couple of seasons with Burn The Floor/similar shows.

Matthew was also very definitely gay!
I think most of them are on there, I just picked a few quickly! The younger ones are probably the most fun to look up, because you can follow them through from being little. There's a few pictures of Amy dancing in juniors.