Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no gossip but just wanted to say I'm strangely entertained by these avatars of Marlene Dietrich, Debbie Harry and Cassie with Easter bunnies on their head!
Freddy Mercury looking sharp too!

@Carry On! I was wondering who your avatar is, and I guess now’s a good time to ask since he’s rocking that bunny hat!

Reactions: 5
Can someone start a tread for Tom H so we don’t have to keep talking about him? The mere reading of his name makes me want to go on a rampage everytime he comes up on here.

That or can we set up a feature that we can ignore phrases on threads so I don’t become a total grumpy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone start a tread for Tom H so we don’t have to keep talking about him? The mere reading of his name makes me want to go on a rampage everytime he comes up on here.

That or can we set up a feature that we can ignore phrases on threads so I don’t become a total grumpy witch.
Good idea... done!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's happened to David Williams ex, mother of us child.... Was it a bioy... How old now??... You see nothing in the papers... Never ever seen him with his son... Maybe just injunction for privacy. If so good... Just very curious.. Don't know name.... Kind of thought Lara Stone the model mum was his beard?? Is she still working or living off massive Walliams keep schtum money🤷

Reactions: 9
No idea how I found this forum but here now so may as well join in

hugh grant apparently complete gentleman he had dinner at a friends house work related so was of course professional I imagine But still nice person
Mr bean Or rowan attikinson use to buy stamps from my aunt in the post office they lived in the same village she always said he was such a quiet man, my only experience with him was a eijit with no respect for county roads
Matt smith only met a few times “at work” extremely approachable chatty guy
Saw the queen at a distance once and same as everyone else couldn’t believe how tiny she was :) was more memorised by the body guards
⁰000000000
F**k sake 😂

Wasn’t there a situation that happened in Australia? Zara got mad at him, I think they said it was because of his drinking but who knows. I guess that he must have a lovely personality and is is very respectful to Zara because he’s not much to look at.

Imagine if you get the ones that cause hissy fits coming to Tattle and thinking they can do the same? 😂😂

I just don’t understand the treatment Derek has been given. He was in a ventilator for god knows how many months yet I know families who have been told their loved ones will be removed after a month. My own father died from Covid and they didn’t do anything to help him like the doctors are doing for Derek - no ventilation, no medication. After 3 weeks we were told ‘that’s it’ and they removed all treatment and left him to die. So I feel really frustrated when I see Kate Garraway’s face everywhere going on about her family’s Covid struggle because to me and quite a few people I know, Derek has been given better treatment and I personally can’t be dealing with Kate and her benefitting from her husband’s illness. She’s brought a book out and now a documentary and it all feels really intrusive and to me I guess a slap in the face. Why wasn’t my father given the same chances? I really miss him.

Im so sorry for troubles. Virtual gentle hugs xx💙

• Heart
What's happened to David Williams ex, mother of us child.... Was it a bioy... How old now??... You see nothing in the papers... Never ever seen him with his son... Maybe just injunction for privacy. If so good... Just very curious.. Don't know name.... Kind of thought Lara Stone the model mum was his beard?? Is she still working or living off massive Walliams keep schtum money🤷
She seems to have just disappeared doesn’t she? I don’t think she needs his money she was a hugely successful model for many years before she met him.

Reactions: 8
Any English born celebs we expect are lying about their age or marital status?

I've been looking at those ancestory websites and have ran out of family members to dig up dirt on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My dad was in the army and in my teens we lived in Hong Kong. The army put on a family day and had a bbq etc., my cousin was also out there at the same time. We saw this queue and wondering what is was for and joined. When we got to the end there was this guy and he asked if we wanted his autograph, having no idea who he was, we said no in a snotty way as only teenage girls can. Anyway, when I moved back to the UK, Noels house party was the Saturday night show to watch, the person we had no idea about was a regular guest, Tony Blackburn😆
Talking about dreams of celebs, mine was 10 years ago about Jason Manford, why I do not know, but 10 years ago and I still remember it, he was absolute filth🍆😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of Nick Knowles, what a big baby he is blocking lots of people on Twitter if they don’t agree with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
William Roache was previously a director of Ridings Publishing Company ... other directors of the company include Stuart Hall (it’s a knockout presenter convicted of child sex offences) and Owen Oyston (former businessman and owner of Blackpool Football Club... convicted of rape & indecent assault of a 16 year old)
He was accused of sex offences wasn’t he?

I would take that post with a huge pinch of salt, someone I know claims to know J Depps Dom in LA and says the absolute opposite. Personally the Doms I know would never spill the beans on their clients.
Not unless they wanted beans spilled on them after negotiation for a fee.

Last edited:
@Shep did a bit of sly detective work which I think she / they expertly dodged but it gave me an inkling.
Probably best to leave it buried considering the surprising amount of ire their posts invoked.
From some of what she said I cut it down to a few possibles but I could be wrong. I said I wouldn’t try to ‘out’ her And miss her very much

Reactions: 11
In the off topic forums there’s a general consensus it was another one of MD’s accounts. They appeared around the same time.
Sorry if I’m being dumb, please can I ask who MD is? I caught up on MMs posts out of curiosity - what a career 👀

Sorry if I’m being dumb, please can I ask who MD is? I caught up on MMs posts out of curiosity - what a career 👀
MD is a user on here who lied about everything and was banned by the mods and came back on another account pretending to be someone else. They found their old digital spy account and they had faked their death on DS. Look up the Same Sex flirting threads and all is revealed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
MD is a user on here who lied about everything and was banned by the mods and came back on another account pretending to be someone else. They found their old digital spy account and they had faked their death on DS. Look up the Same Sex flirting threads and all is revealed
Flipping heck lol that’s ever so much effort to go to for gossip forums

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.