Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Martine McCutcheon has posted pics on her IG kissing her mum and the family are all there for her birthday. Each to their own and all that but I didnt think that was allowed yet??

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I see Martine McCutcheon has posted pics on her IG kissing her mum and the family are all there for her birthday. Each to their own and all that but I didnt think that was allowed yet??
Was it just her Mum with Martine's family? Could be Martine is in her Mum's bubble. If not, then, no, still not allowed.

Reactions: 4
Was it just her Mum with Martine's family? Could be Martine is in her Mum's bubble. If not, then, no, still not allowed.
His mum is in their bubble but not hers As she hasn’t seen her for some times but it seems it’s only Martine and her Hubby and Son there Along with probably her step dad,

Reactions: 1
She must like men who are polar opposites of the ones she grew up with. As the Queen's grand daughter she could have had any Duke or Earl in the country but she chose him.
To be fair, Mike Tindall isn’t exactly a rough ‘un from a council estate, most of his era of rugby players were privately educated, and he was off to Durham uni before rugby got in the way, so whilst he wasn’t a duke or earl, it wasn’t like she chose Kayden who worked part time in Maccie Ds, he was probably in a similar social setting as Kate Middleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
seriously

Saturday Night Takeaway is starting to stink out the ITV fridge

only braving it waiting for Beat The Chasers

a clear lack of fresh ideas after 20 years

and while we are at it

idea for a similar thread to this dealing specifically with rumours and gossip people have heard within heard within TV

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair, Mike Tindall isn’t exactly a rough ‘un from a council estate, most of his era of rugby players were privately educated, and he was off to Durham uni before rugby got in the way, so whilst he wasn’t a duke or earl, it wasn’t like she chose Kayden who worked part time in Maccie Ds, he was probably in a similar social setting as Kate Middleton.
Yes it was private - he went to Queen Elizabeth Grammar School in Wakefield and his father was a banker and his mother a social worker. My neck of the woods at the time.

Reactions: 2
Seems like I only pop up on these threads when I spot big brothers Aisleyne on insta. Well, its just happened again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He went to School with Katherine Kelly (Becky from Corrie). She was invited To their wedding,

Reactions: 6
He went to School with Katherine Kelly (Becky from Corrie). She was invited To their wedding,
Ooh I love Katherine Kelly, I don't watch corrie anymore but I do love her. She is a great actress 💕💕💕

Kym Marsh will go anywhere. Her knickers probably go up and down more than a yo yo. That’s if she wears any.
I agree with you ☺. She would sell her own grandmother for money and fame!!!....
.... Remember when she denied her own children for a place on Popstars. 😵.. She's a cold, conniving witch!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
His wife is currently in a legal battle with another wag
Good God not Rooney? Or Vardy! Both could have their photos used to keep children away from the fireplace.

So did Marina!
These poshos!
I wouldn’t want him scoured and covered in chocolate and 15 years inside

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh a fellow person from oxford!
Florence pughs family are also so so lovely and own a popular cafe and bar in the city centre that her dad and sister works at. They have been nothing but lovely whenever I go and it’s a firm favourite of mine and my friends!
Thank you Ellzbellz2020! Nice to see a fellow Oxford person here! :)

I know the place you refer to. :) I also liked The Lemon Tree restaurant. I think Florence's dad Clinton ran it?

Florence is a great actress and I love Emilia Clarke too.

At the moment I am re watching Game of Thrones. What do other people think of it? x

Thank you Ellzbellz2020! Nice to see a fellow Oxford person here! :)

I know the place you refer to. :) I also liked The Lemon Tree restaurant. I think Florence's dad Clinton ran it?

Florence is a great actress and I love Emilia Clarke too.

At the moment I am re watching Game of Thrones. What do other people think of it? x
So weird, I had a dream about the Lemon Tree a few nights ago! I was so sad when it closed down.

• Heart
Good God not Rooney? Or Vardy! Both could have their photos used to keep children away from the fireplace.
I kind of get why someone might fancy Jamie Vardy (as I've said before, I like trashy chav boys lol), but Rooney is not at all attractive. But he's rich, so people ignore that fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I kind of get why someone might fancy Jamie Vardy (as I've said before, I like trashy chav boys lol), but Rooney is not at all attractive. But he's rich, so people ignore that fact.
He always reminds me of a Neanderthal man. I wonder what Colleen ever saw in him 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.