Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I haven't read past this post yet because I want tea on Conor Oberst! I loved bright eyes until I'm wide awake it's morning, which I hated, then I paid no mind to him for years and missed all that rape allegation stuff. He does seem to have been totally exonerated in a way which rarely happens. I met him briefly many years ago and he was small and polite.
The song I posted was almost certainly about that incident, at least partly. There was also another song from that album (the album is "Ruminations") called "Tachycardia", the first verse of which seems to deal with that allegation too.

He definitely had a rough few years, given that stuff, then having a (benign) cyst on his brain which put him in hospital (this is also referenced on that album) and then his brother died and he got divorced.

In terms of tea, I have nothing close to first hand, but he is pretty widely rumoured to be currently dating Phoebe Bridgers.

Reactions: 2

1001 others

VIP Member
Regarding Cameron - and this is a revealed 'blind item' so take it with a grain of salt:

THURSDAY, JANUARY 04, 2018
Blind Items Revealed #4

August 20, 2017

Speaking of therapy, this former A+ list mostly movie actress walked away from the spotlight a few years back. Everyone thought it was because of the roles she was being offered or that she had a fear of failing, but it turns out something happened on her second to last movie and it made her never want to do another one again. Her last movie was a favor she felt like she couldn't walk away from.

Cameron Diaz

(I'm guessing it's this one https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2203939/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5)

Reverend

VIP Member
Teresa May...( I'm a bloke ) regard her in real life as completely sexless..in this dream ..utter filth 😬
Are you sure it was Theresa May you were dreaming about? She was a adult entertainment star a few years ago......

• Haha

NextLoisLane

Oh I can’t stand her. She thinks she’s the absolute bollocks doesn’t she (not that I’ve met her but you can just TELL). And her behaviour surrounding CF both before and after her death was in really bad taste.
but ironically, those are the qualities you need to survive showbiz 😕

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Using a blow torch? (Not being serious, no idea how you would use heat to cut glass).
Its something to do with putting string in a lighter type fluid, heating it up while its wrapped round the the bottle and bottle will break at that point.

I can only guess the liquid went everywhere and they lit the match regardless.

It does work if you do it correctly and follow the safety instructions as opposed to someone's tic tock

Attachments

• Wow

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Thank you Ellzbellz2020! Nice to see a fellow Oxford person here! :)

I know the place you refer to. :) I also liked The Lemon Tree restaurant. I think Florence's dad Clinton ran it?

Florence is a great actress and I love Emilia Clarke too.

At the moment I am re watching Game of Thrones. What do other people think of it? x
So weird, I had a dream about the Lemon Tree a few nights ago! I was so sad when it closed down.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Lozzles

His amateur dancing career was fine, but he cut it off for Strictly. He could have competed as an amateur for years longer; the current UK Open amateur champion is about 30 I think. I don't really understand why they started hiring people who had never turned pro: once you've been a pro on Strictly you can never dance as an amateur again.

DancesportInfo.net This is a good website for looking up the pros.

DancesportInfo.net Matthew and Nicole Cutler
DancesportInfo.net AJ and Chloe
DancesportInfo.net Darren and Lilia
DancesportInfo.net Ian and Camilla
Neil and Katya would be on there too, Amy and James and Ola (who definitely chose fame over dancing) and not to forget Motsi.

Money/fame plays a massive part as always. A lot of the dancers we have just aren’t up to the standard of those from Russia etc, so seems like their time comes to an end and then they do Strictly. I much preferred the ones who came from proper competitive backgrounds and not ones who had just done salsa or a couple of seasons with Burn The Floor/similar shows.

Matthew was also very definitely gay!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Lorraine fans, did you see the mock up of the "improved" version? I jest of course, you can't improve on perfection.

SG1981

More of them smoke than you would think, iirc.
Wayne Rooney has over the years I'm sure, most of the more well known players and their clubs wouldn't want it public knowledge for image reasons but I'm sure you're right , be interesting to know who does these days.

Miss Apprehension

Chatty Member
Redknapp’s new girlfriend, who she? Googled and got Frida Somebody, Julia Someone and Lizzie A.N.Other?
I can’t keep up.