Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh Will Mellor.... grrrrr

**stares off into the sunset as she thinks of all the filthy things she could do to/with Will**

😈😈
I dont know if you watch Corrie but he's started in that this week, he's got better looking as he's got older😛

Reactions: 6
Did anyone just see Patsy Palmer in GMB? Rude!!! She turned her camera off and refused to do the interview because the banner on the screen said “addict to wellness guru”. đŸ€”
Since it’s factually correct I wonder what she was objecting to? Is there a new woke description for addicts I’ve not heard of. “pharmaceutically challenged” or “differently conscious” or “on the substance spectrum”?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont know if you watch Corrie but he's started in that this week, he's got better looking as he's got older😛
OOOOOHH Corrie is the one soap I do not watch but I might have to start!
I get all giddy when the 2 pints re-runs are on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Barely room temperature tea but I saw Will Mellor in the water park in Dubai and he looked pretty good, one of them few people that isn't tiny off screen. It was a sea of spotty backs in that place though so he was definitely a rose amongst thorns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pasty Palmer is totally deluded, always has been.
My aunt was in a church in Bethnal Green for a communion service and Patsy's son was one of the children receiving and she said that as he walked back down the aisle Patsy stood up and was shouting " yeah! Come on Charlie! Go on, boy" she said everyone was just shock face or trying not to laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My aunt was in a church in Bethnal Green for a communion service and Patsy's son was one of the children receiving and she said that as he walked back down the aisle Patsy stood up and was shouting " yeah! Come on Charlie! Go on, boy" she said everyone was just shock face or trying not to laugh
The funniest thing is, I can hear that in her voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw Will Mellor in the water park in Dubai and he looked pretty good, one of them few people that isn't tiny off screen.
It seems to be a recurring theme, people being surprised at how small a lot of celebrities are when seen in real life.

It seems to be a recurring theme, people being surprised at how small a lot of celebrities are when seen in real life.
Or plain, I've seen quite a few celebs, often not really recognising them until after someone has pointed them out, or in Jamie Olivers case only reecognising him because he thought he needed 6 security personnel at Wimbledon. The only one that really did measure up to their onscreen looks was Tom Selleck, absolutely beautiful looking guy in the flesh back in the 90's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Barely room temperature tea but I saw Will Mellor in the water park in Dubai and he looked pretty good, one of them few people that isn't tiny off screen. It was a sea of spotty backs in that place though so he was definitely a rose amongst thorns.
Good god, I just re-read my post. I meant one of THE few not them few, makes me sound like a knuckle dragger!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, it’s weird of her. I hope she’s ok, I have always had a soft spot for her.
She looks like she's just rolled out of bed and popped to the shop in her PJ's.
I hate the way that article is written - the journalist is obviously hinting her unkempt look might be due to something else.
I wouldn't go out barefoot - too scared of stepping in dog poo or cutting my feet on broken glass. But braless? Hell, yeah.

Reactions: 4
That’s true. I first saw BeyoncĂ© live in 2011 and she was tiny!
I saw Renee Zellweger, Patrick Dempsey and Colin Frith when they came to where I work to do publicity photographs and interviews for Bridget Jones Baby. CF was tall enough and very skinny, PD small but so properly handsome and RZ was ultra tiny really like a 12 year old. All nice especially RZ. Also Simon Cowell was there before my time and everyone said how lovely he was.

Reactions: 7
I saw Renee Zellweger, Patrick Dempsey and Colin Frith when they came to where I work to do publicity photographs and interviews for Bridget Jones Baby. CF was tall enough and very skinny, PD small but so properly handsome and RZ was ultra tiny really like a 12 year old. All nice especially RZ. Also Simon Cowell was there before my time and everyone said how lovely he was.
I remember meeting Christine Lampard and being shocked at how beautiful looking she is. I always thought she’d be a bit plain in person after watching the One Show years ago.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.