Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rupert said he had meetings with the Bond producers which stopped when he told a tabloid that he had been a rent boy.
Seems crazy when you think what really goes on in Hollyweird? You get the impression anything goes, and the more free and easy you are, the more opportunities you get.

It's a really weird set of "morals" they're working with. Maybe it depends who you meet and who's running the show.

Edit: Though, thinking about it, Bond movies are more of an English concern and maybe have to maintain a different standard (I think?). It's not exactly Walt Disney. Maybe we're a more buttoned-up, judgemental lot? My naive assumption would be that the thespian world has seen it all and (probably) done it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My friend took my on a spa day years ago at centre parks, whilst there we thought we’d use the pool
And rapids etc, anyway the rapids and slides went all the way round the outside. I was having a great time (aged around 19) and from going fdowm face first I stood up and my bikini top had come down, as I stood up it was right in front of a life guard. He proceeded to radio around the whole pool and all life guards were staring at me as I got onto the building 😂
Oh my bikini bottoms came right down when a water slide spun me backwards. The force of the splash pool at the bottom nearly took them clean off! I glubbed frantically underwater as I grappled to pull them up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems crazy when you think what really goes on in Hollyweird? You get the impression anything goes, and the more free and easy you are, the more opportunities you get.

It's a really weird set of "morals" they're working with. Maybe it depends who you meet and who's running the show.

Edit: Though, thinking about it, Bond movies are more of an English concern and maybe have to maintain a different standard (I think?). It's not exactly Walt Disney. Maybe we're a more buttoned-up, judgemental lot? My naive assumption would be that the thespian world has seen it all and (probably) done it all.
I think it’s the other way around. We’re a Godless lot over here, whereas, over half in the U.S attend Church etc.
I think it’s to do sadly, with much of the world being homophobic and it being bad for business. Whole swathes of the world.wouldn’t accept a LGBTQ Bond. Bond is a massive International phenomenon.

Have you figured out who this is yet ?
My first thought was Tom Harwood. He's young and rising (especially with GB News).

Although he is known for wearing chastity cages. His nudes have leaked a few time and let's just say that his rear end looks like it has taken quite a few batterings. He's only mid-twenties, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I think its a case of 'do what you want but don't get found out' so if he told a tabloid he was a rent boy, then he has basically done himself out of Bond. I do think with Rupert Everett, he's a bit one note, and just another posh British bloke with floppy hair. If you want that in your film you probably would have gone for Hugh Grant. He spends more time moaning about his career and talking about coulda woulda shoulda than any actual acting now.

My first thought was Tom Harwood. He's young and rising (especially with GB News).

Although he is known for wearing chastity cages. His nudes have leaked a few time and let's just say that his rear end looks like it has taken quite a few batterings. He's only mid-twenties, too.
There is something so dodgy about this bloke. His friendship with Evan Davis is so suspect. It's infuriating that he is given an open mic to spread his unqualified tosh and it's probably because of who he knows (wink wink).

Reactions: 3
There is something so dodgy about this bloke. His friendship with Evan Davis is so suspect. It's infuriating that he is given an open mic to spread his unqualified tosh and it's probably because of who he knows (wink wink).
He knows Evan Davis very well, if you know what I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m not really following the details of this as I don’t know who anyone is but you’re not telling me there’s ANOTHER Tom H bursting onto the scene?!? FFS, we already have Hardy, Holland, the other one we don’t speak of......what is going on???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry I’m not really following the details of this as I don’t know who anyone is but you’re not telling me there’s ANOTHER Tom H bursting onto the scene?!? FFS, we already have Hardy, Holland, the other one we don’t speak of......what is going on???
You forgot Hanks. I also just remembered Hulce. Probably too old to feature in any tea related nonsense these days but.. off to google for vintage whispers. He was in Animal House so probably shenanigans aplenty if he hung out with Belushi.

You forgot Hanks. I also just remembered Hulce. Probably too old to feature in any tea related nonsense these days but.. off to google for vintage whispers. He was in Animal House so probably shenanigans aplenty if he hung out with Belushi.
Oh yea, Hanks! How could I forget him? There’s just too many Toms 🤣🤣

He knows Evan Davis very well, if you know what I mean...
Yeah, I saw that thread on twitter where Evan was annhilated. So embarrassing!! But it actually highlights a really serious point and that is when the BBC insists on 'balance', they often bring in talking heads with no explanation of who they are or there background. Giving people like this a platform is just plain wrong.

Never heard of this Tom H either!? Anyone got any background on him...how is he famous?

Reactions: 1
Never heard of this Tom H either!? Anyone got any background on him...how is he famous?
He's a young right winger, so he came about as a right wing young voice on Brexit issues and it's escalated from there. If you know who Ash Sarkar is, he's like the political opposite of her.

He's a young right winger, so he came about as a right wing young voice on Brexit issues and it's escalated from there. If you know who Ash Sarkar is, he's like the political opposite of her.
But no rumours of Ash spending the night at BBC presenter's home.

Reactions: 4
Tom Hulce ( he of Amadeus fame ) apparently had to deny having a secret love child with an Italian artist ( Cecilia Ermini ) despite being openly gay for years. The tea around Tom H’s appears to swirl inexorably over decades. Must be nominative determinism or summat.

• Haha
But what’s this about a chastity belt?

Reactions: 2
Oh my bikini bottoms came right down when a water slide spun me backwards. The force of the splash pool at the bottom nearly took them clean off! I glubbed frantically underwater as I grappled to pull them up. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And these days all it takes is a couple of gin and tonics and a big bag of crisps ? 😀

• Haha
Alan Hansen was a bit of alright!

Evan Davies is also weirdly hot. He has both nipples pierced and apparently Paxman used to call
him Tinsel Tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That sounds more like a compulsion driven by a need for attention/insecurity/something else going on. But I'm probably just over-analysing it. I wouldn't want to get out of bed if I had 20+ kids to bathe, clothe, feed and home-school 😆 As long as the kids are well-treated and well-adjusted, that's what matters, I suppose!
But in their family, its the older children that end up looking after the younger children while Mom has another and another and another. I don't think that fair on older children to have to take care of their younger siblings. Help out by all means but not make it your life.

I think the moral of the story is, if you want your son to be famous and you have a surname beginning with H, call him Tom!

But in their family, its the older children that end up looking after the younger children while Mom has another and another and another. I don't think that fair on older children to have to take care of their younger siblings. Help out by all means but not make it your life.
Didnt they make one of them leave university to help out with the kids, and now she works in the pie shop? They have stolen her options, and now the pie shop has closed and she doesnt have a degree.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.