Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a young right winger, so he came about as a right wing young voice on Brexit issues and it's escalated from there. If you know who Ash Sarkar is, he's like the political opposite of her.
Ive never heard of him either. I've vaguely heard of Ask Sarkar but again, dont listen to extremes of either side, because they are almost always wrong headed and abusive.

Reactions: 4
I’ll just leave this one here.

If there were ever a clearer advert for limiting your sun exposure it would be Ulrika.

re- Alice and Ioan. Seems to me to be a classic midlife crisis; he wants a younger woman, she is left raising the kids. Looking at social media she does seem absolutely obsessed and enthralled by him. I feel sorry for her but if she does have support/PR, they should be advising her to reign it in.

Reactions: 13
Oh god Ulrika, just stop. Total car crash like Louise. How embarrassing having your midlife crisis so publicly viewed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was a friend of mine, I'd be rushing round (mask on, hand sanitiser in hand, covid vaccine card pinned to my coat) to give her the support she so obviously needs. She's crying out for help. I really hope she has someone in real life to help her through this.
I agree. She sounds so shocked and hurt and let down.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
But what’s this about a chastity belt?
It's a cage that fits over the penis to prevent the wearer from touching himself, becoming aroused or pleasuring himself at all. Usually there's a padlock and the key is given to an older man who controls when the wearer is "released". Sometimes they can be forced to wear it for weeks.

In Tom's case, the cage was made of steel but who knows about the keyholder? The pics were taken whilst he was still at uni.

He was also getting gigs on Question Time before he'd even graduated. All about who you know in politics.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's a cage that fits over the penis to prevent the wearer from touching himself, becoming aroused or pleasuring himself at all. Usually there's a padlock and the key is given to an older man who controls when the wearer is "released". Sometimes they can be forced to wear it for weeks.

In Tom's case, the cage was made of steel but who knows about the keyholder? The pics were taken whilst he was still at uni.

He was also getting gigs on Question Time before he'd even graduated. All about who you know in politics.
Gosh, I wonder if it was Evan??

Reactions: 1

His face looks almost lop sided. Stroke maybe?
There is definitely much more to this story than the reported broken back. I think that story was a massive coverup to get him out of the spotlight for a while. This health kick he has been on, vegan diet, weight loss is not looking well on him, if in deed that’s that the truth. I think there’s a whole volcano about to erupt....

Reactions: 13
There is definitely much more to this story than the reported broken back. I think that story was a massive coverup to get him out of the spotlight for a while. This health kick he has been on, vegan diet, weight loss is not looking well on him, if in deed that’s that the truth. I think there’s a whole volcano about to erupt....
I agree. Someone on here claimed he’s had heart surgery in the past which was covered up and there’s also a Twitter account that claims he has a muscle wasting illness. I’m not sure what the truth is, but I don’t think he’s looked well for a long time. I recall an episode of the X Factor where he looked puffy and jaundiced. I was posting on Digital Spy at the time and lots of people noticed it, but it was never picked up by the press. He’s a also a very heavy smoker and is also a bit partial to a bit of sniff, which obviously isn’t good for you.

Simon has always carried a bit of weight, I think thats his natural build and I don’t think he’s meant to be very skinny like this.

Reactions: 7
Is there a thread here for piers Morgan? He’s really pissing me off since trying to shame the nation into having a clap for captain Tom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree. Someone on here claimed he’s had heart surgery in the past which was covered up and there’s also a Twitter account that claims he has a muscle wasting illness. I’m not sure what the truth is, but I don’t think he’s looked well for a long time. I recall an episode of the X Factor where he looked puffy and jaundiced. I was posting on Digital Spy at the time and lots of people noticed it, but it was never picked up by the press. He’s a also a very heavy smoker and is also a bit partial to a bit of sniff, which obviously isn’t good for you.

Simon has always carried a bit of weight, I think thats his natural build and I don’t think he’s meant to be very skinny like this.
The press know exactly what’s going on, hence the daily walking pics. I hope he isn’t ill, equally I hope there’s not some dreadful story about to break about him.

Reactions: 8
The press know exactly what’s going on, hence the daily walking pics. I hope he isn’t ill, equally I hope there’s not some dreadful story about to break about him.
Literally every comment under this article is people saying how awful and ill he looks.

Reactions: 2
Literally every comment under this article is people saying how awful and ill he looks.
He does look unwell. As you said earlier he’s always carried a bit more weight but I’ve never thought him to be a particularly overweight person. I know I’m generalising, but on the whole people that lose weight and change their diets and habits tend to look ‘better’ for it and with him that’s not the case. Funny how he pretty much disappeared overnight. I guess for him the pandemic has proved a good coverup. I’m sure the truth will eventually come out, it has a tendency to in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.