Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a watch of a few other videos he has posted on YT over the past few hours and he kept mentioning the red rooms. I had a Google as I thought it might be a celeb nightclub but urban dictionary says it is live streaming of all sorts of horrible stuff on the dark web. 🤷‍♀️
It’s a club in Holborn

Reactions: 2
The press know exactly what’s going on, hence the daily walking pics. I hope he isn’t ill, equally I hope there’s not some dreadful story about to break about him.
Yes, all of the non-stories in the Mail suggest they know what's up and are just circling like vultures.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's a cage that fits over the penis to prevent the wearer from touching himself, becoming aroused or pleasuring himself at all. Usually there's a padlock and the key is given to an older man who controls when the wearer is "released". Sometimes they can be forced to wear it for weeks.

In Tom's case, the cage was made of steel but who knows about the keyholder? The pics were taken whilst he was still at uni.

He was also getting gigs on Question Time before he'd even graduated. All about who you know in politics.
How do they go to the toilet then? Do they have to wet themselves, do they wee through the bars. Im puzzled.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hasn't Cowell been on holiday jet skiing etc, can't be that ill!

Reactions: 1
There is something so dodgy about this bloke. His friendship with Evan Davis is so suspect. It's infuriating that he is given an open mic to spread his unqualified tosh and it's probably because of who he knows (wink wink).
Evan is partial to orgies. And is massively provisioned in trouser dept, according to male gay friend.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Seems crazy when you think what really goes on in Hollyweird? You get the impression anything goes, and the more free and easy you are, the more opportunities you get.

It's a really weird set of "morals" they're working with. Maybe it depends who you meet and who's running the show.

Edit: Though, thinking about it, Bond movies are more of an English concern and maybe have to maintain a different standard (I think?). It's not exactly Walt Disney. Maybe we're a more buttoned-up, judgemental lot? My naive assumption would be that the thespian world has seen it all and (probably) done it all.
It's a cage that fits over the penis to prevent the wearer from touching himself, becoming aroused or pleasuring himself at all. Usually there's a padlock and the key is given to an older man who controls when the wearer is "released". Sometimes they can be forced to wear it for weeks.

In Tom's case, the cage was made of steel but who knows about the keyholder? The pics were taken whilst he was still at uni.

He was also getting gigs on Question Time before he'd even graduated. All about who you know in politics.
Oh god not another Tom......which one is it this time?

His face looks almost lop sided. Stroke maybe?
Or it could be his Botox melting away and due to Covid he’s unable to get topped up!! 😂

I had a snoop through her Instagram and found her posts about him strange, I find it weird how she refers to Ioan as "he" so much? And the way she writes about him makes her seem obsessed... seems like she's talking about a child, not her husband
I think she’s unfortunately, very insecure. Her posts make me wonder if she uses alcohol as a crutch to her sadness. Honestly, I feel like I want to jump on a plane, give her a cuddle and then help her 😢

Reactions: 5
Simon Cowell looks positively ghoulish in the latest photos on Mail Online, there’s so much more going on there than we know about.

Oh god not another Tom......which one is it this time?
Re Willy cages.
Confused. Was this when he was presenting Newsnight? Is that why Paxo did one? Or is it a successful if somewhat controversial presentation on Dragon’s Den? Who lent the money?

I don’t want to start any rumours but what with Evans er natural advantages, I wonder if it’s helped his career?
He’s quite odd looking isn’t he like an elf. It must give him satisfaction that he has that in reserve. It must be like going into McDonalds and at the last minute Ramon Blanc appears with a free portion of lobster Thermidor and says “ave this on the house. Bon Appetite”

Simon Cowell looks positively ghoulish in the latest photos on Mail Online, there’s so much more going on there than we know about.
Don’t they say that after 40 you get the face you deserve? I’ve always thought that somewhat harsh, genes play a part. But with him I can see their point.

Rupert said he had meetings with the Bond producers which stopped when he told a tabloid that he had been a rent boy.
Mind you, he’s known for embellishing the truth. Every actor under 60 reckons they had a talk with the Bond people.
It can’t help your reputation can it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Re Willy cages.
Confused. Was this when he was presenting Newsnight? Is that why Paxo did one? Or is it a successful if somewhat controversial presentation on Dragon’s Den? Who lent the money?

I don’t want to start any rumours but what with Evans er natural advantages, I wonder if it’s helped his career?
He’s quite odd looking isn’t he like an elf. It must give him satisfaction that he has that in reserve.
Tom's willy cage was seen in nudes he had from when he was at uni. You can tell from the background it's his room at uni. This was before Newsnight and QT appearances.

Although at the time he was very much used to have large things stuffed up him. Not just penises by the looks of things.

He's likely been locked since.

Imagine if Evan Davis's quiverbone is proportional to his really long arms?! It'll be huge.

I have photos but they are far too graphic for Tattle. I know none of us are prudes but a particularly strong stomach is required.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.