Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted Captain America's 'accidental' camera roll willy shot on here behind a spoiler and I don't think it got deleted. Post it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow you’re all getting a wee bit touchy on this lol, just at a quick glance, black jacket, black sunglasses, jeans, it’s not hard like, god forgive me for having such a thought 😳🤯🙄
No upset intended on my part, but I was a massive GM fan. Def something off about Simon. I’ll give you the one about the jeans, but not the built up shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is definitely much more to this story than the reported broken back. I think that story was a massive coverup to get him out of the spotlight for a while. This health kick he has been on, vegan diet, weight loss is not looking well on him, if in deed that’s that the truth. I think there’s a whole volcano about to erupt....
Same. Think the next step is a cleverly mastered separation.

Reactions: 6
George Michael had a drug and drink problem which is why his appearance changed and he looked bloated, this is completely the opposite regarding Simon. I must say you can always rely on the DM comments section to tell it like it is.
414E9E69-85BC-46DF-8892-E5D70DAA015B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could write and long (and likely boring) post about chastity belt wearers but TL;DR: It's submissive men who feel they need their sex drive "controlled" (by a dominant) - the chastity belt takes away the ability to masturbate and make erections uncomfortable (obviously!). There's usually other aspects of the sub's life controlled but not always (consensual, of course).

Some male submissives are into the sissy thing alongside the chastity belt (rather dodgy feminine fetish that could involve ageplay). It usually necessitates only peeing sitting down (a good thing if you like acting girly).

I have heard of chastity belt wearers being "milked" (something to do with massaging the prostate gland which releases ejaculate) but it's not something I have experience of, or have tried.

There's some good articles about chastity belt wearing and FAQs but they may be too ewww or graphic for Tattlers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.