Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Feel kinda sorry for Alice Evans. I don’t agree with her being so public (as in that’s not something I would do and I wonder how it might effect her daughters later down the line) but I understand why she’s doing it and I truly sympathise with her. She’s right about her fears that her daughters might model that in their future relations with the opposite sex based on how their Dad has behaved towards their mum. He would be the first one to say he would hate for his daughter’s to be cheated on or find out their partner has filed for divorce through the media first but he’s doing the exact thing to their mother. Also he’s apparently moved onto a new girl?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Simon Cowell in the news for an alleged public argument.

Perhaps she wants a pay rise or Christmas off ( and other religious holidays)

Tell us more....he gives me the mega cringe not helped by the fact my ex who is also an identical twin looks the image of him. It annoys me enormously that there are at least 4 people in the world walking round looking just like him (the real one included obvs) bleurgh bleurgh bleurgh
A few peeps on here said he wasn’t nice at all, he always comes over as likeable although as you say not a natural fit for “Mastermind”
Do tell!

His face is absolutely terrifying now.

View attachment 464437
Whatever they’ve done to him his eyes look absolutely satanic now. Truly sinister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Feel kinda sorry for Alice Evans. I don’t agree with her being so public (as in that’s not something I would do and I wonder how it might effect her daughters later down the line) but I understand why she’s doing it and I truly sympathise with her. She’s right about her fears that her daughters might model that in their future relations with the opposite sex based on how their Dad has behaved towards their mum. He would be the first one to say he would hate for his daughter’s to be cheated on or find out their partner has filed for divorce through the media first but he’s doing the exact thing to their mother. Also he’s apparently moved onto a new girl?
That tweet she wrote is really bad. I understand she's hurt but the tweet makes her look bad. I never understand the attraction to him - she seemed far more into him than he was her and he's really not all that is he?

Reactions: 7
His face is absolutely terrifying now.

View attachment 464437
Whatever they’ve done to him his eyes look absolutely satanic now. Truly sinister.
I was a bit confused by that for a minute but I'm guessing you mean blow job...well, I'm not here to judge. We have all had our experimentation periods...or whatever that was.

(It's Adam Buxton, not Sandler or Ant, before we get into Chinese whispers again :ROFLMAO:).
Adam Buxton are all these escapades pre or post marriage? Anyone know?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ioan's wife Alice is understandably hurt, there's not much worse than the pain of heartbreak. However, these rambling, somewhat incoherent posts are just going to make people think he had a lucky escape. I do think he's behaved badly, especially if he didn't even tell her he was filing for divorce, but she is going to lose all sympathy if she carries on.
I wonder what's happened?!

Reactions: 5
Oh God so that brings it to 5. Anyone else? 😂 I want to throw things at the tv when he pops up on it
This is getting mental now. It’s like “Boys from Brazil” but with family friendly mediocre Essex Boy crooners. Is there a facility in Romford doing knock-off Ollies?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Simon Cowell face, do you think he's had fillers removed, he seems to have a pouch on his cheek, and a tunnel from his nose to cheek.

Reactions: 1
Have you figured out who this is yet ?

[Pop Bitch] Which rising young media pundit has a predictably over-confident seduction technique?
When things are starting to look promising, here is what he’ll do.
He’ll drop his trousers, lean back and then remark (for his partner’s behalf): “Big, isn’t it?”

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I would too. And I’d tell someone if their period had leaked. People don’t mention these things. So silly.
I saw a lovely young female GP recently. I mentioned to her that her cardigan was on inside out. She was really grateful but also slightly incredulous that none of her colleagues or patients she had been seeing for the last 3-4 hrs had mentioned it. It had really big obvious labels too.
I think she was embarrassed, poor thing.

When you get older you stop giving a tit about stuff like that. I think it happens when you have a baby and end up pooing on a bed in front of strangers. That got rid of my self consciousness very effectively.😂
I told a lady that came into work that she had a bit of muck on her face, it was Ash Wednesday she’d just been to church 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel sorry for her too. It sounds like shes unravelling. She doesnt need to put every little thing on Instagram and Twitter like that. She doesnt seem to have many friends or family to speak to, even though shes lived in LA for years. Surely some other Brit actors over therecspeak to her, without her having to unburden herself on Twitter every 5 minutes.

• Sad
That Twitter thread is hilarious, I love the rant! “Smells like the back of an earring” and “If River Island was a person” made me 🤣

excuse me being old, but what is that deep fake thing? Is it their faces superimposed onto the person filming? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her too. It sounds like shes unravelling. She doesnt need to put every little thing on Instagram and Twitter like that. She doesnt seem to have many friends or family to speak to, even though shes lived in LA for years. Surely some other Brit actors over therecspeak to her, without her having to unburden herself on Twitter every 5 minutes.
I had a snoop through her Instagram and found her posts about him strange, I find it weird how she refers to Ioan as "he" so much? And the way she writes about him makes her seem obsessed... seems like she's talking about a child, not her husband

Attachments

Bradley Walsh tipped to leave The Chase the papers say

just because he's not doing The Chase Extra for the ITV Hub the tabs have made something from nothing

Reactions: 1

She’s coming across like an absolute nightmare. Which will make Ioan’s life rather easier. There won’t be many saying “gosh, can’t imagine why he’d leave her”. Which is very unfortunate if he has been as unpleasant to her as she’s saying.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her. She has my sympathy. However I think the relationship was very one sided to begin with. She obviously adored him and craved that back from him...most likely didn’t get as they aged together. To me, what she is doing now is her way of trying to show everyone how much he has hurt her and maybe trying to regain some control. She obviously wants him to hurt too. I can imagine Ioan being very flippant towards her emotions. Poor girl 🥺
Unfortunately I’m worried it will do her more damage, publicly, in the long term though. Heart break can cause even the most sane people to loose the ropes of reality x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.