Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more Buffy stuff following from the last thread.

Alyson Hannigan, Julie Benz, Clare Kramer, Amy Adams, Ashanti all had affairs with him according to this popbitch article from 2017. He also tried to shag Clea Duvall who swiftly kicked him in the cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also recently watched Leaving Neverland, Culkin has to be in denial right? I don’t believe someone would make that stuff up.
They say when people talk of sleeping in MJ's bedroom, that it's not like a bedroom that we would sleep in but actually is like an apartment within itself, with separate rooms and areas.

But I do think MJ was a pedalo.

Reactions: 5
I think Culkin was deliberately not molested by MJ. Culkin was the biggest child star in the world in the 90's, it was perfect for MJ to befriend him and not do anything untowards, and have this amazing, credible mouthpiece to declare MJ's innocence. Culkin was groomed in a different way.

Reactions: 65
I think Culkin was deliberately not molested by MJ. Culkin was the biggest child star in the world in the 90's, it was perfect for MJ to befriend him and not do anything untowards, and have this amazing, credible mouthpiece to declare MJ's innocence. Culkin was groomed in a different way.
That sounds plausible, either way vile, disgusting man, can’t listen to his music now. Those boys were 7 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That sounds plausible, either way vile, disgusting man, can’t listen to his music now. Those boys were 7 years old.
Even “emotional grooming” which he had to admit to, I.e. sleeping in the same bed on 30 consecutive nights as he did with Jordan Chandler when he was a boy, is immensely harmful. Although, you’d have to be very naive to believe it was ONLY this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I seem to remember reading Brown was taught by him but denied suffering abuse himself but said something about his tendencies being known. I may have misremembered though.
Ian Brown was taught by him but definitely went on record saying he wasn't molested (but apparently knew all about him).

Reactions: 12
I met Liam after Oasis played what was then the Rose Bowl in Southampton in 2005. I worked at the time for the Hotel du Vin group and was often called upon to speak to VIPs. Both brothers were meant to stay after the gig but Noel went home as by then the boys were not speaking. The following day I spent a couple of hours with Liam in the hotel bar and found him charming and friendly and nothing like the persona you see in public.
Maybe you were a good influence on him 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.