Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you were a good influence on him 👀
Ooh I loved the Hotel du Vin hotels. I regularly stayed and dined at the Brighton and T Wells ones - always great service and great food. The Brighton one often had 'interesting' guests.

Reactions: 5
She is a tit, definitely. But if I looked like her at her age (or even my age 😔) I'd probably go to Tesco naked 🤷‍♂️.
Yeah. Me too.
She’s bloody annoying though. So bleeping annoying. But you are right. I’d be naked in Sainsbury’s too, if I looked like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not gossip as such but does anyone know if Warwick Davis has been unwell? He‘s back presenting Tenable on ITV and although looks physically fine, his speech is funny - not in the sense that it’s slurred or difficult to understand, but he comes across as very subdued or sometimes as though he’s forcing his words, and there‘s no jokey bits like he used to do. Not to mention (apparently, according to Twitter) someone else has stepped up to host half of Tenable this year, I’ve never heard of that happening as long as Tenable has been running. There are murmurs on Twitter that he has had a stroke, it makes sense considering the way he‘s speaking IMO, a few are insisting his face looks a bit ‘droopy’ in the way it can after a stroke, although I personally can’t tell. Sad, but was just wondering.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not gossip as such but does anyone know if Warwick Davis has been unwell? He‘s back presenting Tenable on ITV and although looks physically fine, his speech is funny - not in the sense that it’s slurred or difficult to understand, but he comes across as very subdued or sometimes as though he’s forcing his words, and there‘s no jokey bits like he used to do. Not to mention (apparently, according to Twitter) someone else has stepped up to host half of Tenable this year, I’ve never heard of that happening as long as Tenable has been running. There are murmurs on Twitter that he has had a stroke, it makes sense considering the way he‘s speaking IMO, a few are insisting his face looks a bit ‘droopy’ in the way it can after a stroke, although I personally can’t tell. Sad, but was just wondering.
He's wearing specs too and his hair looks strange. Hope nothing wrong - he's a good laugh.

Reactions: 10
He's wearing specs too and his hair looks strange. Hope nothing wrong - he's a good laugh.
hope all is well with Warwick too and its nothing gravely serious

I think Mr Davis is excellent entertainment value WHATEVER ROLE HE TAKES

Tenable would be nothing without his awful jokes

such as

if I asked you for the ten most popular things at breakfast and you said curry

then I'm afraid you,d be a vindaloo-ser

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure what that means 😂.Just glad to hear a positive experience with Liam.I like him more than Noel.
Oh I meant to tag the account you replied to sorry! MM was another account who was occasionally sleeping it’s tom hiddleston. Didn’t know if the Liam poster was another celeb shagger 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I meant to tag the account you replied to sorry! MM was another account who was occasionally sleeping it’s tom hiddleston. Didn’t know if the Liam poster was another celeb shagger 🤣😉
Is that Liam Gallagher, Liam Hemsworth, Liam neeson or Liam Payne or Liam howlett?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That means it must be true then! :D :D :D Or we both read Digital Spy...
My sister reckons it was a Popbitch blind item as well, and they are seldom wrong.
I've heard that but not from Digital Spy..not sure what that is 😂

She didn't just end their marriage though did she, wasn't he seen sporting a black eye?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.