Secret Celeb Gossip #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met a Lettuce before, so it can happen! I think it became a trend after Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple.
I've heard that name (lettuce). Fanny was quite a common girls name many years ago.
Quite local to us we have a Street called Fanny street too. I suppose it could be worse😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve met a Lettuce before, so it can happen! I think it became a trend after Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple.
How dim do you have to be to take inspiration from that pretentious self obsessed Paltrow?
What’s next a baby called Gwynnie’s Fanny Candle?

I've heard that name (lettuce). Fanny was quite a common girls name many years ago.
Quite local to us we have a Street called Fanny street too. I suppose it could be worse😂
In Norwich they had a street named and I kid you not, “Penny bleep Lane” from a time when that was what it was known for ( circa 2015) . No but honestly they weren’t bothered with political correctness in ye olde days! The poor sods who lived there understandably wanted it changed.
Imagine applying for a good job with that as an address!

In Norwich they had a street named and I kid you not, “Penny bleep Lane” from a time when that was what it was known for ( circa 2015) . No but honestly they weren’t bothered with political correctness in ye olde days! The poor sods who lived there understandably wanted it changed.

#2015 was a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know a couple of people called Frances, who go by Fran or Franny, so as to avoid being Fanny (although I assume they were called that at school lol)

And regarding street names, look up the old name of Threadneedle Street in Central London :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Men used to love that original source mint shower gel because it left their balls feeling all tingly
Well as a woman I can say it does not feel so good on the lady bits 🔥 I found this out accidentally when the water ran the soap off and downwards 🙈🥵

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How dim do you have to be to take inspiration from that pretentious self obsessed Paltrow?

#2015 was a joke.
There is a street near Barts hossie in London that was called Gropecunt Lane.The street had houses of ill reput.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know a couple of people called Frances, who go by Fran or Franny, so as to avoid being Fanny (although I assume they were called that at school lol)

And regarding street names, look up the old name of Threadneedle Street in Central London :ROFLMAO:
I went to uni with an exchange student from Belgium called Fanny. I felt so bad for her! Imagine moving to another country and finding out your name means something ridiculous in their language.

I worked on Threadneedle Street!! What is behind the name???

Reactions: 7

#2015 was a joke.
There’s a road in Leicester called Raw Dykes Road 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well as a woman I can say it does not feel so good on the lady bits 🔥 I found this out accidentally when the water ran the soap off and downwards 🙈🥵
I once got Deep Heat mixed up with vagisel...I kid you not! I accidentally mixed them up and applied it in the dark.
Oh my god the pain. Fanny fire literally🙈🤣

Thinking about it now...the song 'burn burn burn, a ring of fire' was going through my head as I was falling around in the dark🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There's a Blackboy Hill and Whiteladies Road leading onto one another in Bristol. I'm surprised those have never been renamed, particularly with all the Colston references being removed from the city.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Your post reminded me of this, was this you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.