Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love Paul Rudd too! I agree. Ruffalo definitely the best Avenger.

Exactly. Taylor Swift, whatever she is like as a person is a talented songwriter with a very successful career. All these men jumped at the chance to be associated with her and ride on her coattails to further their own careers. Hiddleston is a very talented actor, yet he couldnt even pretend that was real. Hes doing something thousands of actors would kill for. He was known for his work, he is in a huge Avengers franchise probably earning ££££ for each film and can do other interesting stuff on TV and theatre yet he wasnt satisfied and wanted to be even more famous by going in for that PR tit. Serves him right. And I like him! I love Loki and cant wait for the TV series. I'm more excited than the kids 😄
Tom is desparate to get away from Loki, though. At this rate, he will still be playing him in his 70's!!

Shes been in a low key relationship with Joe Alwyn for 4 years now. I dont think shes gay, or she may be bi, but maybe she was just having a laugh or didnt want to spend her time on a real relationship so did the PR thing for publicity. If TH has called her a c**t then sorry MM I know hes your favourite hookup but he sounds like a vain head. Hes a grown man who had been in the business for years. He knew what he was getting into with Taylor. None of her other relationships had led to such widespread ridicule. The fault is with him that he made a fool of himself for fame. Not hers.
I agree, it was a big mistake that he really regrets.

Reactions: 6
I was clearing out some of mum's newspapers through the week to recycle and last week's You Magazine (Daily Mail) had Joan Collins on the cover. Thought I'd read the story whilst I cooked - turns out Joan told Piers what a dear friend he is of hers and they seemed to have been chummy for years.

I thought La Collins had better taste! He's a scumbag.
She’s besties with Biggins. They play cards together most weekend. Gin Rummy or Whist I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I felt sorry for Tom Hiddleston having to wear that I ❤ Taylor t-shirt and frolic in the waves. I was also baffled that his parents were involved in what was such an obvious publicity stunt.
It defo damaged his career a bit because his star was on the up before that

Reactions: 5
Problem with celebs is they are surrounded by people telling them they are wonderful, and they can do anything they want, when it isn't true.
They are given drugs to boost their egos, or calm their doubts, and reality disappears fast.
I see it so many times, and when they take a misstep, everyone abandons them. Their reliance on drugs to keep reality at bay gets worse as they self medicate.
It's a harsh business they are in, and when they stop making money, no one cares. Some personalities should not be in that world, but it seems to attract the broken. I have a bit of sympathy as I have been chewed up and spat out for a misstep too.
Tom should have been an Barrister, or politican. Certainly has the kinks for it!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Trust me, that t shirt would have been his idea, or he wouldn't have done it.
He made some bad mistakes.
That’s hilariously bad. Sounds like he needs some proper mates that he listens to about this sort of thing. Listening being the main thing...

Reactions: 9
40 in a couple of weeks.
Then the poor lamb needs to grow up and realise he makes a lot of money doing something very silly and should be grateful he has a job right now. He can do all the RSC and offbeat indie stuff at other times. Or get a hobby

Reactions: 15
Problem with celebs is they are surrounded by people telling them they are wonderful, and they can do anything they want, when it isn't true.
They are given drugs to boost their egos, or calm their doubts, and reality disappears fast.
I see it so many times, and when they take a misstep, everyone abandons them. Their reliance on drugs to keep reality at bay gets worse as they self medicate.
It's a harsh business they are in, and when they stop making money, no one cares. Some personalities should not be in that world, but it seems to attract the broken. I have a bit of sympathy as I have been chewed up and spat out for a misstep too.
Tom should have been an Barrister, or politican. Certainly has the kinks for it!!
Yes I get that impression too. I suppose when so many people rely on your earnings- agents, PR, stylists etc they maybe push you further and further and dont tell you when too far is too far.
10% is a lot more when you're earning millions than it is when you're earning thousands and they can all just slink off when the tit hits the fan onto the next BigThing. I suspect that's what's happening with Lily James, people blew smoke up her arse until she agreed to those 'Hiddleswift II PR pap shots with Chris Evans.

Reactions: 6
Look at poor Britney she is a prime example of being pimped out and then thrown away by her own bloody dad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Then the poor lamb needs to grow up and realise he makes a lot of money doing something very silly and should be grateful he has a job right now. He can do all the RSC and offbeat indie stuff at other times. Or get a hobby
I really like Christopher Eccleston and do think hes a genuine stand up guy from what I've seen of him but when he was whining about Thor being beneath him, and how he was forced into doing a £ multi million superhero movie after he left Doctor Who I thought ' Oh get over yourself!' I love films and TV, love actors and used to in my younger days do extra work just because I loved being on film sets, and I really value their work, but bloody hell. If you are one of the vanishingly tiny number of actors who can make a good living out of it, then just shut up about how hard your life is. It's not! Hiddleston can do theatre whenever he likes. He just did a play before Lockdown that I think was goingvto be taken on Broadway.

Reactions: 16
On another note I see Andrew McCarthy has an autobiography coming out about his Brat pack days. You know thats going to be a great read. Anyone else fascinated by them and have some gossip?
It would be interesting to read Andrew McCarthy’s version Demi didn’t really go into a lot of detail on the Brat Pack

Reactions: 8
I hate all this fawning over bloody actors, the poor things with their millions (or hundreds of thousands) in the bank

Tom shouldn’t have pimped himself out then should he or he wouldn’t be in this position now, he obviously wanted a quick and easy way into Hollywood, mind you with some of the stories on here he’s maybe better off

Reactions: 16
I lost in the quarter final to a guy who had never lost a round. At the time he was the most successful player ever. I lost on the conundrum to him but beat him in one of the letters rounds. He got beaten in the semis. Had wanted to go on since it started. Only applied because they wanted more contestants when they moved to five shows a week.
What was really spooky was the 18th birthday show. The contestants that were filming were brought in after the audience and as we were walking by I heard ‘Shep’. It was a girl I went to school with I hadn’t seen for 10 years

That’s better than shutting your eyes and seeing Gemma Collins smelly fingers coming towards you
Shep... when typing responses on here do you give yourself 30 seconds ? 😋😋😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s funny it’s always the woman who get the tit thrown back at them. Are we actually thinking that hiddleston and Harry styles etc went into those arrangements with their eyes closed!! Of course they bloody didn’t , they will have known what exactly they were getting out of it, hiddlestons problem is that he came across as very false, he needs to take some of the blame not just call her a c**t as it just makes him look like a complete utter prick and all poor poor me
Harry Styles was only about 17 and a newcomer to show business when he was 'in a relationship' with Taylor Swift, so I'll give him a free pass for that one. Hiddleston, however, was old enough and experienced enough to know better. And if it's true the I ❤ Taylor t-shirt was his idea, then someone needs to give him a slap.

Reactions: 15
Oh yes.....but this is where the NDAs come in big time!! Seriously, I can't go there as I would get into big trouble.
How do the 5 year NDAs work? Does that mean that you can’t say anything for 5 years and then you can tell anyone absolutely everything?

Seems a bit strange that people would be happy for their secrets to be told at a later date especially if they’re still likely to be famous then.

Can they specificy an NDA forever?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.