Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Tom's parents think about the whole Taylor Swift thing? Did they genuinely think their son had fallen for an American singer?
I could never have deceived my parents like that, introducing them to someone I was seeing as a career boost, and making them think this person could be their new son in law.
I have no idea. I'm not exactly the girl you take home to meet Mum!! However, it's quite obvious she has great ambitions for her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might be of some help :)
Plus they own Perrier and S pellegrino , on the other hand they employ 8,000 people in the uk and Ireland and are one of the biggest employers in a town near to where I live and if it closed would be devastating especially in the current climate

Reactions: 7
James Cracknell has announced his engagement to his new girlfriend in the Times. How pretentious! I hope Beverley Turner has a fantastic future ahead of her.
I wonder who paid for the announcement, apparently he does have a proverbial pot to Piss in!

Reactions: 3
Tom Hiddleston doing his impressions on Graham Norton turned me off more than the frolicking in the ocean waves. He was tit and Graham Norton clearly thought so too, it was painful to watch. He strikes me as someone who likes the sound of his own voice and holding court. Its a no from me and before all this I was quite the fan of his bottom on that BBC show.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tom Hiddleston doing his impressions on Graham Norton turned me off more than the frolicking in the ocean waves. He was tit and Graham Norton clearly thought so too, it was painful to watch. He strikes me as someone who likes the sound of his own voice and holding court. Its a no from me and before all this I was quite the fan of his bottom on that BBC show.
Yeah, me too. I went from really thinking he was hot to getting the ick really quickly.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny it’s always the woman who get the tit thrown back at them. Are we actually thinking that hiddleston and Harry styles etc went into those arrangements with their eyes closed!! Of course they bloody didn’t , they will have known what exactly they were getting out of it, hiddlestons problem is that he came across as very false, he needs to take some of the blame not just call her a c**t as it just makes him look like a complete utter prick and all poor poor me

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'll confess I love her, but I think the Hiddleston thing was ill advised. It led to a great song though (Getaway Car). I don't personally believe she's a closeted lesbian because she has absolutely no reason to hide something like that. Maybe, yes when she was country, but not now. Maybe she is bi and was having a thing with Karlie Kloss, but I don't believe ALL of her relationships with males have been faked.

Not a fan of Harris at all. Strikes me as aggressive and up himself.
Oh it hadn’t crossed my mind that she might be gay, just that she might want her relationship out of the spotlight

Reactions: 2
It’s funny it’s always the woman who get the tit thrown back at them. Are we actually thinking that hiddleston and Harry styles etc went into those arrangements with their eyes closed!! Of course they bloody didn’t , they will have known what exactly they were getting out of it, hiddlestons problem is that he came across as very false, he needs to take some of the blame not just call her a c**t as it just makes him look like a complete utter prick and all poor poor me

Completely agree. No-one forced them into this and how anyone thought that T-Shirt gate was a good idea is insane.

Reactions: 19
Ruffalo is the avenger I have the biggest crush on, even though he's not the best looking by any means. He's just so adorable though.

I LOVE Paul Rudd too. He's hardly aged at all since Clueless/friends though, like some magic-gened wizard. Any tea there?
Please NO tea about Paul Rudd! Unless its like Ruffalo - just as we would expect!
I've carried a torch for PR since Clueless in '95, I'll be devastated

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ruffalo is the avenger I have the biggest crush on, even though he's not the best looking by any means. He's just so adorable though.

I LOVE Paul Rudd too. He's hardly aged at all since Clueless/friends though, like some magic-gened wizard. Any tea there?
God I love Paul Rudd too! I agree. Ruffalo definitely the best Avenger.

Exactly. Taylor Swift, whatever she is like as a person is a talented songwriter with a very successful career. All these men jumped at the chance to be associated with her and ride on her coattails to further their own careers. Hiddleston is a very talented actor, yet he couldnt even pretend that was real. Hes doing something thousands of actors would kill for. He was known for his work, he is in a huge Avengers franchise probably earning ££££ for each film and can do other interesting stuff on TV and theatre yet he wasnt satisfied and wanted to be even more famous by going in for that PR tit. Serves him right. And I like him! I love Loki and cant wait for the TV series. I'm more excited than the kids 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I felt sorry for Tom Hiddleston having to wear that I ❤ Taylor t-shirt and frolic in the waves. I was also baffled that his parents were involved in what was such an obvious publicity stunt.
Trust me, that t shirt would have been his idea, or he wouldn't have done it.
He made some bad mistakes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh it hadn’t crossed my mind that she might be gay, just that she might want her relationship out of the spotlight
Shes been in a low key relationship with Joe Alwyn for 4 years now. I dont think shes gay, or she may be bi, but maybe she was just having a laugh or didnt want to spend her time on a real relationship so did the PR thing for publicity. If TH has called her a c**t then sorry MM I know hes your favourite hookup but he sounds like a vain head. Hes a grown man who had been in the business for years. He knew what he was getting into with Taylor. None of her other relationships had led to such widespread ridicule. The fault is with him that he made a fool of himself for fame. Not hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.