Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick Berry seems to have be papped a few times recently, at a tip and walking his dogs. Bit random?!
I am a bit behind on this post just catching up and I had the same thoughts so random and again a very similar walking the dog story... no smoke without fire

Reactions: 11
She’s besties with Biggins. They play cards together most weekend. Gin Rummy or Whist I believe.
I once saw her in the VIP lounge in the airport playing Scrabble with her husband - she was winning. I had major envy of her classy travel Scrabble set, it was magnetic. This was in the old days before you could download Scrabble and play it on a tablet. She was also dressed top to toe in white which I also had major envy of - I had small grubby toddlers at the time and no way could I wear anything white for years :D

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any gossip on James Spader?
This is probably very old tea and stuff you know already. Secretary is one of my favourite movies and the chemistry between him and Maggie Gyllenhaal was so powerful, and convincing (imo, anyway).

Not sure how reputable this website is, but I've read similar various places. Why Maggie Gyllenhaal Felt ‘Dismissed’ By ‘The Blacklist’ Star James Spader On the Set of ‘Secretary’

Apparently he was quite moody, but I've no idea if he was going all "method" or this is just his working or real-life temperament.

How do the 5 year NDAs work? Does that mean that you can’t say anything for 5 years and then you can tell anyone absolutely everything?

Seems a bit strange that people would be happy for their secrets to be told at a later date especially if they’re still likely to be famous then.

Can they specificy an NDA forever?
I had a look at some of mine the other day as we were talking about them, and where the old ones used for business purposes specify a time, many of mine state an indefinite period of time.
The process is being abused as it should be to protect sensitive corporate info before a deal, they are now being used to shut people up from talking about things they see.
In the old days, people would wear masks to hide identity, now they don't need to.

This is probably very old tea and stuff you know already. Secretary is one of my favourite movies and the chemistry between him and Maggie Gyllenhaal was so powerful, and convincing (imo, anyway).

Not sure how reputable this website is, but I've read similar various places. Why Maggie Gyllenhaal Felt ‘Dismissed’ By ‘The Blacklist’ Star James Spader On the Set of ‘Secretary’

Apparently he was quite moody, but I've no idea if he was going all "method" or this is just his working or real-life temperament.
Secretary is one of my favourites too. He was so sexy in that.

Reactions: 13
I had a look at some of mine the other day as we were talking about them, and where the old ones used for business purposes specify a time, many of mine state an indefinite period of time.
The process is being abused as it should be to protect sensitive corporate info before a deal, they are now being used to shut people up from talking about things they see.
In the old days, people would wear masks to hide identity, now they don't need to.
Agree. When it's being used by Armie Hammer to silence women he has beaten when clearly he was in a position of power over them, its completely wrong. Hopefully they wouldnt stand up in court if they were trying to cover up anything criminal.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Secretary is a great film! Even though his character was a head, I thought Spader was the best looking out of the guys in Pretty in Pink.

Reactions: 10
Do you think there are that many women around who have shagged Boris? :eek: He looks like he has terrible body odour and small sweaty penis.
He can’t keep his bits in his pants and allegedly has kids up and down everywhere, so yes I’d guess so.

I’d ask @Mischievous Mystery if you have any knowledge of the Royal Family, but I’d imagine they are also protected by NDAs

Do you think there are that many women around who have shagged Boris? :eek: He looks like he has terrible body odour and small sweaty penis.
All the women hes shagged and got pregnant are all intelligent, accomplished women, yet they shag Bozo and get knocked up by him at an alarming rate 😯 I have no idea what he does to get them to shag him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Taylor doesn’t need money or the coverage so my thinking is she probably agreed to do it to hide who she was really dating 🤔
Maybe she’s addicted to it, she’s got form.

All the women hes shagged and got pregnant are all intelligent, accomplished women, yet they shag Bozo and get knocked up by him at an alarming rate 😯 I have no idea what he does to get them to shag him!
“Look into my eyes, not around my eyes”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would have to be seriously drunk, and I mean SERIOUSLY, before I could contemplate getting it on with Boris. The kind of drunk where you don't really remember what happened the next day ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would have to be seriously drunk, and I mean SERIOUSLY, before I could contemplate getting it on with Boris. The kind of drunk where you don't really remember what happened the next day ;)
Lol. I would have to be unconscious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Been lurking for a ‘lil bit, I’m enjoying this thread, thanks for a good read.

@Mischievous Mystery - Is there a celeb you can name who people love but is a tremendous toss pot? (Thanks for the juicy goss, btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
James Cracknell has announced his engagement to his new girlfriend in the Times. How pretentious! I hope Beverley Turner has a fantastic future ahead of her.
Many many many ( you get the drift) years ago.. my OH dated Bev Turner. He says her Dad was a lovely guy, but Bev, her sister and mother, were all, huge know it all, pain in the arse, bossy women! However, I don't know the girl and wish her all the best ... I think Cracknell is a plonker. Because that determined attitude of hers saw him through a tough time. Fools rush in as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would say he’s probably very charismatic or at least he was before becoming pm and the whole COVID crisis

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.