Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always going to think of her like that now #c**t 😂
😂 Makes me laugh that men like TH, Calvin Harris, seem to agree to be in PR relationships with her and then throw their toys out their pram when it perhaps doesn’t deliver the rewards they imagined. They have agreed to it so it’s as much on them as her, my sympathy is limited lads.

Reactions: 17
MM... do you know if Hiddleswift was real (albeit brief) or faked? Is gaylor/kaylor real?
Sorry Tiggerhappy I did respond, and then had to delete.
This topic is really sensitive to Tom and he is still struggling through some left over tit, so probably for me to just say it was PR that went very wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This topic is really sensitive to Tom and he is still struggling through some left over tit, so probably for me to just say it was PR that went very wrong.
Taylor doesn’t need money or the coverage so my thinking is she probably agreed to do it to hide who she was really dating 🤔

Reactions: 12
That was so weird but I do feel slightly sorry for Taylor her personal life is always

Taylor doesn’t need money or the coverage so my thinking is she probably agreed to do it to hide who she was really dating 🤔
I'll confess I love her, but I think the Hiddleston thing was ill advised. It led to a great song though (Getaway Car). I don't personally believe she's a closeted lesbian because she has absolutely no reason to hide something like that. Maybe, yes when she was country, but not now. Maybe she is bi and was having a thing with Karlie Kloss, but I don't believe ALL of her relationships with males have been faked.

😂 Makes me laugh that men like TH, Calvin Harris, seem to agree to be in PR relationships with her and then throw their toys out their pram when it perhaps doesn’t deliver the rewards they imagined. They have agreed to it so it’s as much on them as her, my sympathy is limited lads.
Not a fan of Harris at all. Strikes me as aggressive and up himself.

Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for Tom Hiddleston having to wear that I ❤ Taylor t-shirt and frolic in the waves. I was also baffled that his parents were involved in what was such an obvious publicity stunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bloody love Tom Hiddleston but my god, the t-shirt wearing thing was so cringe and kinda gave me the ick on him. I did feel sorry for him though and it kind of felt like everyone was laughing at him after that, and he seemed to disappear from the public eye for a bit. I think he's such a great actor, esp in theatre and his Shakespeare stuff. Hope he comes back with some good roles soon 🤞🏻

Reactions: 14
For what it’s work I think Taylor Swift is an awful narcissistic mean girl. That bloody crew she had of other female celebs always struck me of being like a high school clique with her as Queen Bee, and if you weren’t in it you weren’t cool. Pathetic.

Reactions: 26
For what it’s work I think Taylor Swift is an awful narcissistic mean girl. That bloody crew she had of other female celebs always struck me of being like a high school clique with her as Queen Bee, and if you weren’t in it you weren’t cool. Pathetic.
Plus they were all white, weren't they? Her pathetic squad of pretend friends. I wonder how much say Harry Styles had in their fauxmance back in the day? That was another publicity stunt to get 1D globally noticed and it worked.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t they call themselves the girl squad? Cringe!

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad there are some people who dislike Taylor Swift here.. I feel like the odd one out irl when all my friends like her. She's got some good songs but I can't get past the fact she looks like she needs a wash sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t they call themselves the girl squad? Cringe!
Yes. Pathetic. I’m not sure is exists anymore because most of them have probably worked out how much of a witch she is. I know Karlie Kloss turned on her.

Reactions: 7
I always admired the female celebs who weren’t in her squad, like Miley Cyrus. It showed that they weren’t afraid to be individuals and didn’t need to be in anyone’s ‘gang’.

Reactions: 21
Yes. Pathetic. I’m not sure is exists anymore because most of them have probably worked out how much of a witch she is. I know Karlie Kloss turned on her.
She was always the leader apparently. It was always Taylor’s way or you’re out. I’d expect it from a school bully but not from a nearly 30 year old. She’s not known for being a nice person.

Reactions: 12
James Cracknell has announced his engagement to his new girlfriend in the Times. How pretentious! I hope Beverley Turner has a fantastic future ahead of her.

Reactions: 15
I saw his speech at the Golden Globes! Did he not run that speech past his PR or is he just of those impossible people that refuses to listen? Also sorry to be a nuisance but who was the person that was going to have a pr relationship with Angelina but they thought better of it due to the drugs and eating disord? I guessed Colin Farrell but I was wrong and I keep wracking my brain!
No that was Carol Vordeman, and she has been to some of the parties I have been at. Very popular with the men, shall we say!
Thank you so much, phew. Carol tho! Well someone’s gotta get the benefit of that new bod eh?🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve just had to google and watch his speech at the Golden Globes! Did he not run that speech past his PR or is he just of those impossible people that refuses to listen? Also sorry to be a nuisance but who was the person that was going to have a pr relationship with Angelina but they thought better of it due to the drugs and eating disord? I guessed Colin Farrell but I was wrong and I keep wracking my brain!

Thank you so much, phew. Carol tho! Well someone’s gotta get the benefit of that new bod eh?🤣
Tom is the definition of stubborn. Trust me, he doesn't listen to anyone. His PR gets blamed for a lot but I can tell you its all Toms doing.
Tom was approached about trying to rectify the mess by doing another PR roll out, but it was decided it would not be a good mix, so it was declined, thank god!!

Reactions: 15
What did Tom's parents think about the whole Taylor Swift thing? Did they genuinely think their son had fallen for an American singer?
I could never have deceived my parents like that, introducing them to someone I was seeing as a career boost, and making them think this person could be their new son in law.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.