Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we're on the topic of celebs like Chris Ecclestone going from Doctor Who to Thor and TH going from Loki to theatre...

I met Aiden Turner of Poldark fame after his theatre show in London and he couldn't have been more lovely, patient and charming. He is EXTREMELY tall and handsome. Better irl than on telly. Some pics I took after the show:

20180803_213602_resized.jpg
20180808_214032_resized.jpg

He signed my mum's theatre program when we went for her birthday and he wrote "happy birthday, love Aiden" on it! 🥰

(I hope it doesn't turn out someone has tea on him that he's secretly an hole!)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I would say he’s probably very charismatic or at least he was before becoming pm and the whole COVID crisis
When he was editor of The Spectator I was involved in a promotion with him at a WHS outlet in West London. The number of women (of a certain age) asking to be introduced to him was staggering.
There is no accounting for taste but he does seem to be a fanny magnet for a certain type of woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If I had to do Johnson (it would have to be with a gun to my head), he would have to do me from behind so I didn’t have to look at him. He reminds me of a big lump of uncooked bread dough. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I bet toms happier now we’ve got onto the subject of boris’s sex appeal?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Many many many ( you get the drift) years ago.. my OH dated Bev Turner. He says her Dad was a lovely guy, but Bev, her sister and mother, were all, huge know it all, pain in the arse, bossy women! However, I don't know the girl and wish her all the best ... I think Cracknell is a plonker. Because that determined attitude of hers saw him through a tough time. Fools rush in as they say.
Wasn’t he badly injured in a crash and left with epilepsy and a changed personality?

Reactions: 9
I would have to be seriously drunk, and I mean SERIOUSLY, before I could contemplate getting it on with Boris. The kind of drunk where you don't really remember what happened the next day ;)
I would die of alcohol poisoning before I got the urge, and I can sink a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a look at some of mine the other day as we were talking about them, and where the old ones used for business purposes specify a time, many of mine state an indefinite period of time.
The process is being abused as it should be to protect sensitive corporate info before a deal, they are now being used to shut people up from talking about things they see.
In the old days, people would wear masks to hide identity, now they don't need to.

Secretary is one of my favourites too. He was so sexy in that.
They don’t always stand up abroad though do they?! That’s how the report of Elton John and Hugh boneville and their scandals came out. Were reported in the US but not in the UK

All the women hes shagged and got pregnant are all intelligent, accomplished women, yet they shag Bozo and get knocked up by him at an alarming rate 😯 I have no idea what he does to get them to shag him!
Maybe he’s got a massive penis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t he badly injured in a crash and left with epilepsy and a changed personality?
Yes he was and I think it was his personality change that put a strain on his marriage and ultimately ended it. I was surprised to see him do quite well on Richard Osman's House of Games recently, because I though that his brain damage might have affected his memory.

Reactions: 4
Whilst we're on the topic of celebs like Chris Ecclestone going from Doctor Who to Thor and TH going from Loki to theatre...

I met Aiden Turner of Poldark fame after his theatre show in London and he couldn't have been more lovely, patient and charming. He is EXTREMELY tall and handsome. Better irl than on telly. Some pics I took after the show:

View attachment 402226View attachment 402228

He signed my mum's theatre program when we went for her birthday and he wrote "happy birthday, love Aiden" on it! 🥰

(I hope it doesn't turn out someone has tea on him that he's secretly an hole!)
Lovely pics and he looks genuinely happy to be there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tom Hiddleston doing his impressions on Graham Norton turned me off more than the frolicking in the ocean waves. He was tit and Graham Norton clearly thought so too, it was painful to watch. He strikes me as someone who likes the sound of his own voice and holding court. Its a no from me and before all this I was quite the fan of his bottom on that BBC show.
I've never been able to see him in the same light after watching Phil Wang put him in Room 101 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you know that if you remove some of the letters from Wayne Lineker's name, you get an accurate discription of what he is. Let me demonstrate WA*N*****KER!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.