Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loki’s got a booty call. Toyah’s got perky new tiddies. Lorraine’s growler won’t go away. Spider-Man has a wonky willy. Why are there so many famous people with the initials TH?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Why are there so many famous people with the initials TH?
Yes! This! Why?!! 😆Their parents just didnt think about the future celeb gossip implications. Also Chris. Who calls their kid Christopher these days? (Perfectly lovely name, just didnt think it was that common!) yet there are tons of showbiz Chriss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! This! Why?!! 😆Their parents just didnt think about the future celeb gossip implications. Also Chris. Who calls their kid Christopher these days? (Perfectly lovely name, just didnt think it was that common!) yet there are tons of showbiz Chriss
I like 'proper' names for boys. Robert, David, Thomas, Matthew, Daniel, Jonathon, Nicholas, James etc etc

Jeez, I sound like one of those judgemental Judys on Mumsnet when someone announces their intention of calling their baby Bobby-Jay or Tyler-Shane.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't get me wrong, I think Toyah looks great and up until now, I have enjoyed watching her videos. But as I have said, she is a clever talented woman, she does not need to resort to cheap publicity stunts.

Reactions: 11
So our friend MM is boffing TH but with no strings?
I couldn’t do that, I a total love junky. Never learn!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't get me wrong, I think Toyah looks great and up until now, I have enjoyed watching her videos. But as I have said, she is a clever talented woman, she does not need to resort to cheap publicity stunts.
I thought the same as Lucy Spraggan - in a completely different league to Toyah, obviously - but now getting her fake tits out at any opportunity and posing in her knickers. I always thought she was refreshingly down to earth.

Maybe it's something that happens when you're a celebrity of any kind? If I suddenly get a bit famous, and my avatar changes into a comedy balloon breasted orange thing, you'll know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re: Carol Voderman from the last thread, I’m terrible with timelines but did the plastic surgery start before or after she was let go from Countdown, which was in 2008?

I still feel sorry for her that the bosses tried to force her to take a ninety percent cut in her pay for a role she had done since 1982. She even offered to cut her pay by thirty three percent and they said no and fired her and replaced her with the younger Rachel Riley. Just wondering whether it’s a cause of symptom of that.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh I do have a bit of tea. When I split up husband number 1, he then dated Erin O’Connor for a while. I never met her but she was very lovely to my daughter who was about 6 or 7 then. She gave her lots of bits of make up which I used.

It was a bit galling, as my daughter was like ‘oh Erin’s so amazing bla bla....Mum’s so boring’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Oh I do have a bit of tea. When I split up husband number 1, he then dated Erin O’Connor for a while. I never met her but she was very lovely to my daughter who was about 6 or 7 then. She gave her lots of bits of make up which I used.

It was a bit galling, as my daughter was like ‘oh Erin’s so amazing bla bla....Mum’s so boring’
I’d be bleeping gutted if my ex-fella got with a supermodel Bunny! Respect is due to you for being cool AF, I hope the make up was good 😀.
I’d forgotten about Diana Jenkins, she is dodgy as duck.
1611150344014.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Re: Carol Voderman from the last thread, I’m terrible with timelines but did the plastic surgery start before or after she was let go from Countdown, which was in 2008?

I still feel sorry for her that the bosses tried to force her to take a ninety percent cut in her pay for a role she had done since 1982. She even offered to cut her pay by thirty three percent and they said no and fired her and replaced her with the younger Rachel Riley. Just wondering whether it’s a cause of symptom of that.
She was very attractive but fairly lowkey when she was on Countdown. The Jessica Rabbit look that she showcases now has appeared gradually as she has aged. I'm not sure about her personal life, but was she dating someone a lot younger at one point?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was very attractive but fairly lowkey when she was on Countdown. The Jessica Rabbit look that she showcases now has appeared gradually as she has aged. I'm not sure about her personal life, but was she dating someone a lot younger at one point?
She looks utterly dreadful squeezed into everything and her face looks like it is going to burst. Just sad.

Reactions: 33
She co-presented some show fairly recently, here in Wales, and she looked so bloody uncomfortable. Her dress was absolutely skintight and it looked like it was painful for her to sit down. She's such a natural beauty and comes across as a really nice person, so why has she done this to herself? She was never a dowdy frump, but she is 60 now, and simply can't compete with women in their 20's and 30's.

Reactions: 19
To be fair there’s quite a lot of her to sit down.
Lauren probably needs to fold her hips and arse before she can sit down comfortably :oops:

I always wonder about women who have fat injections and implants - surely they scar, atrophy, get infected sometimes? What happens when you're past middle age - are you just left with sagging skin, especially if you're not exercising? I know with breast implants they're supposed to get changed every 10-15 years.

Not to mention the inflating and deflating of facial skin with fillers - we're going to have a generation of people with melted-beside-the-fire faces in a decade or two.

Oh - I'm doing it again - I thought I was posting on the Lauren Goodger thread, haha. I suppose it could apply to Carol Vorderman, too.
Carol has the cheek (har) to deny the fact she has bum implants/a fat transfer and puts it down to lunges, iirc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
No way is that arse due to lunges. Those are buttock implants.

I nursed an elderly woman once (by elderly I mean over 90) and she had permanent eyeliner and eyebrow and lipliner tattoos, and breast implants. She was awfully posh and very glamorous and wouldn't let her family see her (this was before Covid, when patients were allowed visitors) until she'd put her wig on and a full face of make-up. Most of my elderly ladies don't want their families to see them until they've got their teeth in, but this old girl was something else. She also asked all the male staff, from the consultant to the cleaner, to guess her age. Of course they were wonderfully polite and told her she didn't look a day over 65. She was fabulous :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
No way is that arse due to lunges. Those are buttock implants.

I nursed an elderly woman once (by elderly I mean over 90) and she had permanent eyeliner and eyebrow and lipliner tattoos, and breast implants. She was awfully posh and very glamorous and wouldn't let her family see her (this was before Covid, when patients were allowed visitors) until she'd put her wig on and a full face of make-up. Most of my elderly ladies don't want their families to see them until they've got their teeth in, but this old girl was something else. She also asked all the male staff, from the consultant to the cleaner, to guess her age. Of course they were wonderfully polite and told her she didn't look a day over 65. She was fabulous :)
When we are drained of blood, eyes and mouth sewn-up and put in a box we are all bloody equal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.