Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mischievous Mystery

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has posted messages of support for me. 💋
I have a particular poster on ignore as I don't need negativity in a forum that has been so welcoming and kind.
I can assure you I am not a 20st trucker or even TH himself, though that did make me giggle!
I am in my 40's although I didn't say I wasn't or I would have been too young to do page 3. However, I am proud of the career I have had and am not ashamed of it.
I will continue to write about my adventures and give as much as I can without being vague or illegal lol! Trust me, they are all true, though some are abit hazy depending on the drugs!!
Thanks Tattlers x

• Heart
Reactions: 131

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
No way is that arse due to lunges. Those are buttock implants.

I nursed an elderly woman once (by elderly I mean over 90) and she had permanent eyeliner and eyebrow and lipliner tattoos, and breast implants. She was awfully posh and very glamorous and wouldn't let her family see her (this was before Covid, when patients were allowed visitors) until she'd put her wig on and a full face of make-up. Most of my elderly ladies don't want their families to see them until they've got their teeth in, but this old girl was something else. She also asked all the male staff, from the consultant to the cleaner, to guess her age. Of course they were wonderfully polite and told her she didn't look a day over 65. She was fabulous :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

NB14

As regards the Beckhams....I will have to say this positive about them. Friend of mines daughter was having treatment a few years ago for Leukaemia (fortunately treatment was successful). Her and her Mum obviously had to spend a long period of time in hospital on a children’s ward. It was just before Christmas and David and Victoria turned up with presents for children and gifts for parents. Spent hours there and time with everyone, she said there was no media, no cameras with them. Apparently the nurses said it was something they did a couple of times a year and had nothing but good things to say about them. My friend and her daughter were chuffed to bits and said they were genuinely lovely and didn’t think there was any hidden agenda. Just putting another side of them across maybe

• Heart
Reactions: 70

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Loki’s got a booty call. Toyah’s got perky new tiddies. Lorraine’s growler won’t go away. Spider-Man has a wonky willy. Why are there so many famous people with the initials TH?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Oh I do have a bit of tea. When I split up husband number 1, he then dated Erin O’Connor for a while. I never met her but she was very lovely to my daughter who was about 6 or 7 then. She gave her lots of bits of make up which I used.

It was a bit galling, as my daughter was like ‘oh Erin’s so amazing bla bla....Mum’s so boring’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Beckham can't be that good a shag for women to have to go through all that before getting a portion. I wouldn't touch him if he was covered in gold and offered me a cheque for 40 million. Pig thick idiot and as soon as he spoke I'd lose any moistness I might have accrued.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Mischievous Mystery

How about we move this thread from smelling minges to feet!
Idris Elba has a foot fetish, and will talk quite freely about it.
Jeremy Irons likes to smell feet, and spank the soles of others.
Tom Hiddleston has more of an ankle fetish, and likes his women to wear very high stilletos in bed to get the shape right.
Whilst on the subject of feet, Simon Cowell wears 4in blocks in each shoe to make himself taller!
Phew, glad I got that off my chest!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
291b03ac-5ace-11eb-a99a-beae699a1a1d_image_hires_173428.jpg

Victoria and Romeo could be twins! I hadn't realised how much surgery she had done. All the sons look like Victoria and the daughter is very much like David.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’ve never found David Beckham remotely attractive. Even when he was at the height of his fame and considered a huge pin up I never got it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
If I had to do Johnson (it would have to be with a gun to my head), he would have to do me from behind so I didn’t have to look at him. He reminds me of a big lump of uncooked bread dough. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 49

leviosa

1611670940288.png

This is all getting very strange between them. It is awful when you love someone so much and they don't love you back but she should be careful about throwing around too many terms. He's already emotionally checked out it seems so he could behave coldly and cruelly to her whilst she's saying things during her distress.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Whilst we're on the topic of celebs like Chris Ecclestone going from Doctor Who to Thor and TH going from Loki to theatre...

I met Aiden Turner of Poldark fame after his theatre show in London and he couldn't have been more lovely, patient and charming. He is EXTREMELY tall and handsome. Better irl than on telly. Some pics I took after the show:

20180803_213602_resized.jpg
20180808_214032_resized.jpg

He signed my mum's theatre program when we went for her birthday and he wrote "happy birthday, love Aiden" on it! 🥰

(I hope it doesn't turn out someone has tea on him that he's secretly an arsehole!)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Beckham can't be that good a shag for women to have to go through all that before getting a portion. I wouldn't touch him if he was covered in gold and offered me a cheque for 40 million. Pig thick idiot and as soon as he spoke I'd lose any moistness I might have accrued.
I’d shag him for £40m. I wouldn’t enjoy it though :D

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
A friend of mine has had dealings with Piers through work and said that he is very friendly and polite, and is incredibly kind, especially to junior staff members at GMB. Makes an effort to get to know them, introduces them to contacts to help develop their careers etc. She is convinced that although he may hold some pretty controversial views, a lot is just put on as a persona.

Obviously doesn't take away from the dreadful phone hacking etc.

Reactions: 45

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
No I’m just saying dont take everything as fact...lots of grains of salt stuff out there. I know people who have created accounts and spread gossip and hello none of it is true but people lap it up especially when it’s old gossip because no one can prove its wrong. I’m saying its about being a big fish in a small pond...
Thanks Mysteryinc! It had never even occurred to me before that not everything on the internet is 100% true! You’ve really opened my eyes.

You sound patronising, ageist, and jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44