Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Brooklyns tattoo, when someone posted it yesterday I thought it was a picture of a random woman, not the back of his neck :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Simon Cowell claimed they were at it, but I don't think Dannii Minogue is his type ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Simon Cowell claimed they were at it, but I don't think Dannii Minogue is his type ;)
Wasnt he named in the papers as the reason for his current girlfriend’s divorce. I do hear a lot he’s gay though, hope not he’s in my top 5 list of celeb shags. Think it’s the high trousers and authoritative tone in his voice 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasnt he named in the papers as the reason for his current girlfriend’s divorce. I do hear a lot he’s gay though, hope not he’s in my top 5 list of celeb shags. Think it’s the high trousers and authoritative tone in his voice 😂
That relationship was so weird! I bet the ' being named in thevdivorce' was a way of making him out to be some studmuffin who couldnt resist his mates wife, when probably the marriage was over, she wanted another baby, Cowell wanted a baby so he paid off the ex husband. I dont know if he's gay because its such an easy rumour about everyone in showbiz but it was such a strange thing to happen. Also all the weirdness about his harem of married ex girlfriends on his yacht, and Sinnitta making a fool of herself at every opportunity

Reactions: 19
Hes supposed to be paul mckennas boyfriend.
They've been together for decades. Allegedly. The womanising stories are exactly that, stories. I've no idea why he suddenly decided to become a father in his 50's though - perhaps because he wanted a son and heir to the Cowell billions?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
They've been together for decades. Allegedly. The womanising stories are exactly that, stories. I've no idea why he suddenly decided to become a father in his 50's though - perhaps because he wanted a son and heir to the Cowell billions?
I think he probably genuinely wanted a child like a lot of gay people. But I find it really strange how he’s turned Eric into a miniature version of himself, even dressing him in the same clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If they even make it to the wedding.
I think they will spin this crap out until at least the wedding. The Beckhams are onto a good thing there. Publicity for them and they can offload their unemployable son onto a rich heiress.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Cowell and McKenna met when McKenna was researching his book ' I can make you gay ' ? :unsure::p
It wouldn't surprise me if Cowell asked McKenna for hypnosis to stop him fancying men though - he's obviously uncomfortable with his sexuality hence always has a glamorous woman on his arm.

• Haha
That relationship was so weird! I bet the ' being named in thevdivorce' was a way of making him out to be some studmuffin who couldnt resist his mates wife, when probably the marriage was over, she wanted another baby, Cowell wanted a baby so he paid off the ex husband. I dont know if he's gay because its such an easy rumour about everyone in showbiz but it was such a strange thing to happen. Also all the weirdness about his harem of married ex girlfriends on his yacht, and Sinnitta making a fool of herself at every opportunity
Sinitta cracks me up, a few years ago she had to quietly adjust her age to near her actual age. Her insistence that she was younger than she was meant that Cowell would have been guilty of statutory rape when they "dated" back in the 1980s. I believe it was around the time Max Clifford was jailed, so she aged up a few years overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's vile lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god you could get a woman on the moon 🌒 but you d never get on Simon Cowell

My god you could get a woman on the moon 🌒 but you d never get one on Simon Cowell

• Haha
It wouldn't surprise me if Cowell asked McKenna for hypnosis to stop him fancying men though - he's obviously uncomfortable with his sexuality hence always has a glamorous woman on his arm.
Look into the eyes, not around them and you're under ( your boyfriend Paul McKenna) Simon when you awake you are attracted to women and high waisted trousers with Cuban heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.