Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not celeb goss as such but I was at the Belgium beer festival around 15 yrs ago and ended up in the cabin(not just me) of the top exec of First Direct bank who proceeded to dance around the room in his underpants and saying , “I’m off my head on coke” he was well in his 50’s . Was so tempted to take a pic and sell 😂
I think the bank would have paid you more not to sell it - you still could!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My sister used to waitress for big events as a kid and she said Richard Whiteley was a nasty piece of tit to all staff
I wasn’t sure what to make of Richard. I was sat at reception when he turned up We arrived about half one and he turned up with some of the crew red faced and I assumed he had a liquid lunch. He was very professional during the filming but made several errors including introducing it is Calendar, another show he presented.
I had driven for almost three hours to get there and then been sat at the desk for 3 shows and I got cramp in the 4th. I tried to discretely stretch under the desk but Carol saw my pained expression and said she thought I was in trouble. Richard didn’t look up and just said don’t be daft he’s winning!
I attended two after show parties. The first was the 18th birthday which was filmed during my stint. The second was after the final as I was in the top 8 on that series. I don’t remember much about Richard there. If he had been rude I think it would have stuck in the memory.
Countdown by then was very much his show. I expect that he had got used to doing things his way as had all the crew so they were all comfortable with each other

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I wasn’t sure what to make of Richard. I was sat at reception when he turned up We arrived about half one and he turned up with some of the crew red faced and I assumed he had a liquid lunch. He was very professional during the filming but made several errors including introducing it is Calendar, another show he presented.
I had driven for almost three hours to get there and then been sat at the desk for 3 shows and I got cramp in the 4th. I tried to discretely stretch under the desk but Carol saw my pained expression and said she thought I was in trouble. Richard didn’t look up and just said don’t be daft he’s winning!
I attended two after show parties. The first was the 18th birthday which was filmed during my stint. The second was after the final as I was in the top 8 on that series. I don’t remember much about Richard there. If he had been rude I think it would have stuck in the memory.
Countdown by then was very much his show. I expect that he had got used to doing things his way as had all the crew so they were all comfortable with each other
I am in total awe of you - I love Countdown but have stopped watching now that Nick Hewer has left. The new bloke just looks too casual for my liking. It's not a bliddy pop quiz after all. Top 8 just wow ❤ .

Reactions: 4
Oh wow congrats on top 8 ! I suppose ppl act different at work . This was a charity party event so he was probably half cut

Reactions: 5
I think the same about Dan Stevens, but then even among the ones who stayed, they havent really set the world alight career wise. Its the same with the Game of Thrones cast. I wonder if its something about being in big long running shows like that.
I've heard that Michelle Dockery is really lovely. My friend who knew someone who used to know Jessica Brown Findlay said she was a bit promiscuous but nice and very talented in art/painting.

Reactions: 6
I am in total awe of you - I love Countdown but have stopped watching now that Nick Hewer has left. The new bloke just looks too casual for my liking. It's not a bliddy pop quiz after all. Top 8 just wow ❤ .
I lost in the quarter final to a guy who had never lost a round. At the time he was the most successful player ever. I lost on the conundrum to him but beat him in one of the letters rounds. He got beaten in the semis. Had wanted to go on since it started. Only applied because they wanted more contestants when they moved to five shows a week.
What was really spooky was the 18th birthday show. The contestants that were filming were brought in after the audience and as we were walking by I heard ‘Shep’. It was a girl I went to school with I hadn’t seen for 10 years

Shep everything you post I heat the countdown music :ROFLMAO:
That’s better than shutting your eyes and seeing Gemma Collins smelly fingers coming towards you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aah Moria that’s it . I don’t think Vera lady is a lesbian . I’m sure it’s Patricia (keeping up appearances )
I've just googled Brenda Blethyn and she's been married twice, to men each time. So probably not a secret lesbian :D

Miriam Margoyles has been with Heather Sutherland for 52 years - and she has never sought to hide her sexuality.

• Haha
Something about wear some knickers next time - she was really horrible to her. Considering Sharon had and affair with an already married Ozzy she didn't have the upper hand
Sharon said her being the other woman was different because she was in love with Ozzy and they ended up getting married. She doesn't like women not supporting one another. She's always vile to other women..but I guess when she is it is their fault! :rolleyes:

I thought Moira Stewart and Vera were an item?
lol, I heard Pat was with Moira, also! The rumours get switched up a little every few months, haha. edit: according to the internet there was a rumoured love triangle between Patricia Routledge, Pam St Clement and Moira Stewart! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just googled Brenda Blethyn and she's been married twice, to men each time. So probably not a secret lesbian :D

Miriam Margoyles has been with Heather Sutherland for 52 years - and she has never sought to hide her sexuality.
Now MM is definitely a scratch your minge and sniff kind of thing. I detest her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I love Margoyles, I'm so sad she hasn't written an autobiography. She did a doc with bbc recently about her life in Australia.

• Heart
  • Wow
I read on Popbitch that DB is unimpressed whereas VB is encouraging it
Imagine going through the rest of your life with that bloody awful tattoo, when you didn't even make it to the wedding. What a pair of knobs.
Last year (pre lockdown 1.0) I was having dinner in a fancy restaurant where there were two couples discussing the Beckhams. They were talking about how Brooklyn and whatsherface had secretly eloped and were married. Said the family were furious as they knew nothing about it. I couldn’t catch the whole conversation as the waiter came but they did sound like they knew them.
This was before they had even announced they were engaged so who knows if there’s truth to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.